I am total unsatisfied with avafx company's services

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Dhavalbhatt

Recruit
Respected sir,
My self Dhaval bhatt from india. I have an account with AVAFX from past two month i funded my account with 10000$ step by step. From the beginning time i having problem with their MT4, so many time i loss my connections in a day. still now i am facing problems i complained them lots of time they are telling me when ever you are facing problem just call us to close your position. I explain them i am fresher and i am trading on indicators so i can not use stop loss of take profit, and when your MT4 is not working how can i judge that what is the current position. Previous days i called them to close my trade when they closed i already loss 55$ then so many time shouting they added that fund in my account today. But what is my question is for long time i am facing the same problem my lots of position is stand by what about it? Because for the issue of margin i can not closed my lots of tread when they are in down position. So now a time i have on 83 $ left in free margin. so really i am surprised about their service. They can not understand that every one is doing forex are not so capable to loss money. They are making white color cheating only.

thanking you
dhaval bhatt

You put in $10,000 and had problems with execution. You kept trading until you only have $83 left in free margin?

It's probably too late. What you should do with ANY new broker is trade minimum amounts to check performance. If there are issues, talk to your broker's tech support department and try to determine if the problem can be fixed before trading more. If they say it's fixed, trade with very small amounts to test.

Back