i am trading with bforex and as per the manager directions i am trading but i lost my12800 usd

thomas joseph

Recruit
i lost my hard earned money usd12800 as per the portfolio manager directions trading any chance for getting my money back. now again they are calling me to deposit more money last time one of the senior cashier call me and gave assurance to get my money back a nd they insist to deposit usd 1500. i deposited that money now i lost that also

There are no account or portfolio managers.
They are there to stole our money and take commissions for that.
Forget your hard earned money.
You'll never get them back.
Is like you give them away for charity.

i deposited from july to aug deposited through credit card
please give awareness to all people against bforex

Last edited by a moderator:
which forex broker is trusted and good for trading please suggest

Moderation Team Note: NEVER ask for company recommendations in a Scam Alerts thread. If anyone answers, this permanently ties the name of the recommended company to a complaint about an unrelated company.

Last edited by a moderator:
i deposited from july to aug deposited through credit card
please give awareness to all people against bforex

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that you did authorize the deposits, but feel that the company deliberately lost the money in the account in order to fraudulently take it from you.

The advice of manager is not always correct, private trader should always be clear about what they are doing.

In general, the trading advice I've seen reported from "account managers" who work at brokerages seems to fall into 2 categories. Dangerous and suicidal.

Back