I am unhappy with Superforex.com

Dayaseelan

Recruit
Dear Superforex managment team
I am really not happy with your customer service.
On 15th June 2021 I made a withdrawal request and 17th June 2021 my withdrawal request was approved without any reason. I have been communicating to your customer service through live chat from 16th June 2021 but I am not getting proper reply. They are saying that finance department will send email to me soon they get any answer.
Please take up this issue seriously, today is 24th June 2021 and I did not receive my payment yet.
This will create your bad reputation and most of your reviews are negative in many forum which I already noticed. Irrespective of negative comments against Superforex, I decided to open an account with Superforex to understand the experience by depositing and withdrawing a small amount. Please I do not want to spoil your name but honestly I am not getting proper answer from your team. Kindly consider my request through this forum.
I have all correspondence as a proof
My account number 809073
Please resolve my problem today with proper reply as I do not to Highland this issue with all the forum.
Regards

On 15th June 2021 I made a withdrawal request and 17th June 2021 my withdrawal request was approved without any reason. I have been communicating to your customer service through live chat from 16th June 2021 but I am not getting proper reply. They are saying that finance department will send email to me soon they get any answer.
Please take up this issue seriously, today is 24th June 2021 and I did not receive my payment yet.
This will create your bad reputation and most of your reviews are negative in many forum which I already noticed. Irrespective of negative comments against Superforex, I decided to open an account with Superforex to understand the experience by depositing and withdrawing a small amount. Please I do not want to spoil your name but honestly I am not getting proper answer from your team. Kindly consider my request through this forum.
My account number 809073
Please resolve my problem today with proper reply as I do not to Highland this issue with all the forum.
Regards
What was your amount and how you deposited the funds?
What was the last reply you have received from them?

My account number 809073
Regards
Any update from superforex?

Back