• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem i am victim of forex scamers Instaforex Company

I am having an issue with a company

Richard3120

Recruit
Hello All,
Hope you are fine and doing well,

My name is Richard Charles, i work in UAE but basically i am from Pakistan and i am victim of forex scamers "company name: Instaforex Company" who claims they are best broker in Asia and winner of many awards and value their clients.

I am telling you now what Instaforex did with me. I opened a account with Instaforex using their offical partner InstaRebate "account# 5563317 and after opened my account i beecome their affiliate. I worked hard and made clients , my clients starts trading with Instaforex and InstaRebate start giving my rebate, in this time i never trade in my account neither apply for any bonues. On 4th December 2016 "sunday" i apply for withdraw of EUR 2652.00 , everything was fine but on 5th december my withdraw request has been cancelled and funds return to my account and after 5 minutes i was unable to login in my account so i asked their support department why is that? so they advise me my account is blocked by anti-fraud department and for further assistance email anti-fraud department with your ID. so i did but i didnt receive response from them till 7th december 2016 , on 7th december 2016 they replied saying that to provide high quality of picture because we can see some editing in your provided ID file so i provided as they request then later on the same day they said send your ID verified/attested copy on their mailing address and on 8th december 2016 i dispatched all my verified identity documents on their mailing address and also sent scan copy on email to tell them that these documents i already dispatched.

"i verified my all documents from consulate" with consulate stamp and Duty Director signature" because i am not scammer so i am not scared in providing any document.

after that on 16th december 2016 they have received all my verified documents on their mailing address confirmed by couier company and their support department.
from 14th december i am sending emails to anti-fraud department but till today 21st december there is no response from them and now in my account "balance is EUR 2789.34 "means i am still getting rebate".

i am requesting and begging them to unblocked my account but no response. i told them my family and my kids needs money for personal use and for Christmas but no response , i asked support department and their others department to help me out "tell your anti-department to reply me and unblocked my account but support department said we cant do anything then in anger i said if they dont reply me ever in life so you or instaforex cant do anything about it , their answer was "YES".

This is my issue with Instaforex and i dont understand what i can do about it , i am feeling very helpless and on other side my kids and family depending on me they are thinking i will fulfill all their requirments but how to tell them that i am going through this situation.

If anyone have doubts so you can contact me on my email and i can provide you all proofs with solid documents. richard.charles3120@gmail.com

If here anyone is from Instaforex so please reply on my below question and proof that you or Instaforex are not scammers.

1)
i didnt trade in my account and nor i apply for any bonues. so why my account is blocked? because account only can blocked when trader abuse any point of agreement or use cheating strategy.

2)
Instarebate "your official partner" is depositing rebate in my account so how can you say that i am doing money laundering? you dont know from where money is coming in my account.

3)
when i am not in above abusing things then why my account is blocked and why i am not getting any response? also tell me if anti-fraud is not give response then to who traders contact to get the matter resolve? who is checking anti-fraud department or they are free to do anything with anyone money?

Note: Last but not least .... if i didnt get any explaination from Instaforex with solid proof or they not unblocked my account so i will spend all my saving on the internet and start campain against instaforex , i am sure there are many many victims who have solid proof against Instaforex and if forex peace army delete my this post so i will create my own website and connect all the victims at one place over the world.

Sorry, for my harsh words but i am in a very bad situation.
Hope you all will understand.

Thanks
Richard Charles.

Make sure to let all of your referrals know that they can't trust InstaForex not to confiscate money for any excuse they care to come up with.

Mr Richard sir, this incident just recently happen a few week ago back in Dec. It sounds like instaforex wants to keep profits "aka credits" from some client's account from leaving their playground.

Maybe their didn't segragate clients funds from company operating account and was low on cash to pay out their clients winnings.

Did they ever honor your withdrawals

Hello All,
Hope you are fine and doing well,

My name is Richard Charles, i work in UAE but basically i am from Pakistan and i am victim of forex scamers "company name: Instaforex Company" who claims they are best broker in Asia and winner of many awards and value their clients.

I am telling you now what Instaforex did with me. I opened a account with Instaforex using their offical partner InstaRebate "account# 5563317 and after opened my account i beecome their affiliate. I worked hard and made clients , my clients starts trading with Instaforex and InstaRebate start giving my rebate, in this time i never trade in my account neither apply for any bonues. On 4th December 2016 "sunday" i apply for withdraw of EUR 2652.00 , everything was fine but on 5th december my withdraw request has been cancelled and funds return to my account and after 5 minutes i was unable to login in my account so i asked their support department why is that? so they advise me my account is blocked by anti-fraud department and for further assistance email anti-fraud department with your ID. so i did but i didnt receive response from them till 7th december 2016 , on 7th december 2016 they replied saying that to provide high quality of picture because we can see some editing in your provided ID file so i provided as they request then later on the same day they said send your ID verified/attested copy on their mailing address and on 8th december 2016 i dispatched all my verified identity documents on their mailing address and also sent scan copy on email to tell them that these documents i already dispatched.

"i verified my all documents from consulate" with consulate stamp and Duty Director signature" because i am not scammer so i am not scared in providing any document.

after that on 16th december 2016 they have received all my verified documents on their mailing address confirmed by couier company and their support department.
from 14th december i am sending emails to anti-fraud department but till today 21st december there is no response from them and now in my account "balance is EUR 2789.34 "means i am still getting rebate".

i am requesting and begging them to unblocked my account but no response. i told them my family and my kids needs money for personal use and for Christmas but no response , i asked support department and their others department to help me out "tell your anti-department to reply me and unblocked my account but support department said we cant do anything then in anger i said if they dont reply me ever in life so you or instaforex cant do anything about it , their answer was "YES".

This is my issue with Instaforex and i dont understand what i can do about it , i am feeling very helpless and on other side my kids and family depending on me they are thinking i will fulfill all their requirments but how to tell them that i am going through this situation.

If anyone have doubts so you can contact me on my email and i can provide you all proofs with solid documents. richard.charles3120@gmail.com

If here anyone is from Instaforex so please reply on my below question and proof that you or Instaforex are not scammers.

1)
i didnt trade in my account and nor i apply for any bonues. so why my account is blocked? because account only can blocked when trader abuse any point of agreement or use cheating strategy.

2)
Instarebate "your official partner" is depositing rebate in my account so how can you say that i am doing money laundering? you dont know from where money is coming in my account.

3)
when i am not in above abusing things then why my account is blocked and why i am not getting any response? also tell me if anti-fraud is not give response then to who traders contact to get the matter resolve? who is checking anti-fraud department or they are free to do anything with anyone money?

Note: Last but not least .... if i didnt get any explaination from Instaforex with solid proof or they not unblocked my account so i will spend all my saving on the internet and start campain against instaforex , i am sure there are many many victims who have solid proof against Instaforex and if forex peace army delete my this post so i will create my own website and connect all the victims at one place over the world.

Sorry, for my harsh words but i am in a very bad situation.
Hope you all will understand.

Thanks
Richard Charles.

Hi Richard Charles,
If you are a pakistani pl give correct statement with solid proof about insta never abuse my best broker...

And because you haven't yet been victimized by Insta, that automatically "proves" that no one else ever had a problem?

Wow! I've never had an issue with my cell phone provider. I'll call them now and tell them to fire all the people they have waiting for phone calls from people who lie and claim they do have problems. After all, all those people must really be nothing but competitors trying to cause problems and damage my cell phone provider's reputation. That will save the company a ton of money and lower my rates.

Or, I could be sane enough to realize that some people do have problems when I don't, and you could be sane enough to realize that InstaForex has a long and sordid history, but doesn't scam consistently.

Back