I am yet another Banc de Binary (BDB) scam system victim

Services promised were things like "sure" trades. The exact opposite was provided. Another service BDB is famous for skipping is the service of allowing clients to withdraw their money.

You may also want to contact Rebecca. She says she used to work for a broker to contest chargebacks. She may have useful advice for your specific circumstances.

Here is yet another update on my 5,000 USD situation.

After they opened my case back in end of november (written in my previous post), they told me that their bank have 45 days to contest the credit card company contestation (my side), otherwise the transaction will be deemed unauthorized. That 45 days officially expires on Sunday January 10th, thus as of Monday Jan 11th, any transaction uncontested will be cancelled.

I just spoke with my credit card company representative, and she told me that she received a refusal for one of my 3 trades (the 2,500 USD one). As detailed in my original post, I made 3 deposits with BDB, with one being by credit card and the other 2 by secured deposit (but still with a credit card). Well it turns out that 1 deposit is handled by 1 bank (the 2,500$ one) and the other two are handled by a different bank (the 500$ and 2,500$ ones).

The refusal that I received was only for the 2,500$ and I have not yet heard back from the other bank, meaning there is hope that the weekend goes through (thinking they won't work on this file through the weekend) and it should be over on Monday. Fingers crossed for that part.

Now for the remaining 2,500$ that I am officially "losing", I will turn myself to @PhoenixAdvisorsLtd and see if they can help in any way.

I have received a copy of the letter explaining why BDB is refusing the deposit contest, mostly they keep claiming that the risk-involvment is written everywhere on their website and terms and agreements. That is pretty much their argument, whereas I took the angle of services not rendered.

I will post an update on Monday.

I just got scammed wildwaterz, around the 13th of DEC 2015

Kevin Hoffman set it up by calling me with investing with BDB. I smelt a rat with him straight away and recorded the phone message saying i want money back in account.

Ive e mailed BDB in advance on the 11th DECemeber 2015 re not wanting to trade and signed there verification form to put my 30k back in my account. The Jack W called and I record this convo. he said if I sign the form he can put my money back in my account. I re integrated that as long as this is what we are doing Im good. Then i found myself on a trading platform. I said why are we here? he said this is how they put the money back, he even admitted to being a crook on the recorded conversation. I said I will not trade. Then Edward West got on the phone and said that he overheard the convo and rang on my i phone so i couldnt record whist being called. He bullied me into doing it as it was the only way to get my money back, like 3 K at a time every week as he said. 15 mins later he told me on skype the trade on Gold went bad and Ive lost all my money.

My bank wasn't interested in helping as they were given the trading form that I signed which was all the proof they were interested in seeing. They said they were not interested in my e mail that said ( no trading and to put my money back in my account ) and i have proof in my skype recordings that show I was being manipulated and lied to

Ive got my Ombudsman approaching my bank to reinstate funds

I sent an e mail the the Ombudsman in Cyprus as one post recommended

At the same time VIP Options have 14,500K of my money and are asking to verify the document. The lady doing it is Rose Campbell, she is not responding to my request to talk to here as I have told her about Kevin Hoffman and the loss of all my money and that I need to revert my unverified account back into my account.

Any ideas on whether its legal to trade when the account isnt verified with the VIP Options? She said she was from the UK and it also shows thatVIP Options is in Cyprus. I think they are in bed together. VIP are new so they have no history to really verify their legitimacy

Im a single dad with a mentally disabled son and 3 other kids to look after and these thieves have cleaned me out just as I was trying to get my son out of a mental hospital. Kevin Hoffman was doing a great job empathising and wanting to help me at a vulnerable time and luckily I woke up the next day smelling a rat and sent appropriate emails to cancel.

Still no word back from the Ombudsman

I appreciate any help you may have

I just got scammed wildwaterz, around the 13th of DEC 2015

Kevin Hoffman set it up by calling me with investing with BDB. I smelt a rat with him straight away and recorded the phone message saying i want money back in account.

Ive e mailed BDB in advance on the 11th DECemeber 2015 re not wanting to trade and signed there verification form to put my 30k back in my account. The Jack W called and I record this convo. he said if I sign the form he can put my money back in my account. I re integrated that as long as this is what we are doing Im good. Then i found myself on a trading platform. I said why are we here? he said this is how they put the money back, he even admitted to being a crook on the recorded conversation. I said I will not trade. Then Edward West got on the phone and said that he overheard the convo and rang on my i phone so i couldnt record whist being called. He bullied me into doing it as it was the only way to get my money back, like 3 K at a time every week as he said. 15 mins later he told me on skype the trade on Gold went bad and Ive lost all my money.

My bank wasn't interested in helping as they were given the trading form that I signed which was all the proof they were interested in seeing. They said they were not interested in my e mail that said ( no trading and to put my money back in my account ) and i have proof in my skype recordings that show I was being manipulated and lied to

Ive got my Ombudsman approaching my bank to reinstate funds

I sent an e mail the the Ombudsman in Cyprus as one post recommended

At the same time VIP Options have 14,500K of my money and are asking to verify the document. The lady doing it is Rose Campbell, she is not responding to my request to talk to here as I have told her about Kevin Hoffman and the loss of all my money and that I need to revert my unverified account back into my account.

Any ideas on whether its legal to trade when the account isnt verified with the VIP Options? She said she was from the UK and it also shows thatVIP Options is in Cyprus. I think they are in bed together. VIP are new so they have no history to really verify their legitimacy

Im a single dad with a mentally disabled son and 3 other kids to look after and these thieves have cleaned me out just as I was trying to get my son out of a mental hospital. Kevin Hoffman was doing a great job empathising and wanting to help me at a vulnerable time and luckily I woke up the next day smelling a rat and sent appropriate emails to cancel.

Still no word back from the Ombudsman

I appreciate any help you may have

I also had a call from a rose, early on as I joined in November but did not trade till January I had to deflect many phone calls and Skype conversation attempts. Thank you for sharing

Here is my final update on this case...

After months of procedure, I finally won my case for my remaining 2,500 USD. As recommended by @Pharaoh, I hired the services of @Rebecca Goodwin, a lawyer who charges you only if you win your case. I went with her after losing my 1st attempt at chargeback by myself. She helped me build my case and we proceeded to a second and final chargeback, which I finally won yesterday, after another month and a half of waiting.

Overall, this whole process will have taken 7 months, but I managed to recoup all of my money. I can only highly recommend Rebecca and her services as there are very few people out there to help us out in such a situation, and that in spite of the many scammers.

Thank you Forex Peace Army and its members for being such a resourceful forum, you litterrally saved me thousands of dollars.

Here is my final update on this case...

After months of procedure, I finally won my case for my remaining 2,500 USD. As recommended by @Pharaoh, I hired the services of @Rebecca Goodwin, a lawyer who charges you only if you win your case. I went with her after losing my 1st attempt at chargeback by myself. She helped me build my case and we proceeded to a second and final chargeback, which I finally won yesterday, after another month and a half of waiting.

Overall, this whole process will have taken 7 months, but I managed to recoup all of my money. I can only highly recommend Rebecca and her services as there are very few people out there to help us out in such a situation, and that in spite of the many scammers.

Thank you Forex Peace Army and its members for being such a resourceful forum, you litterrally saved me thousands of dollars.
Congrats, wildwaterz. So happy you managed to retrieve all your money back from these scums. I'm hoping and praying that my chargebacks will work as well.

ok guys....Ive decided to share my story....just would like to double check if I got any chances to recover my funds.....currently I am dealing with 3 banks where my credit cards funds were coming from......I tried to contact Aqua as 4th card supplier but they were not really helpful, asking for written proof of services promissed by dbd........ and what to do now.....please?

I am inclosing my whole story statement of how I was misleaded about the investment option for myself, even stating my unemployed status, lied purposly with intention to provide trading signals for me leading to loss/I was promissed that if following their trading signals and account manager instructions my trading will be profitable/, scammed and forced into investment I was affraid off by many phone calls and forcing into investment in very short time in couple of hours and lost because of this £15,250 in 2 weeks.

Let me begin the story. At first I registered on their website, then following up the email/attached/ I was contacted by my account manager Andy Stevens by the phone. He stated that this is great way how to make the money and he is here to help. If I win, he gets his commission/WHAT A RUBBISH HE WAS TELLING ME!!!He stated that over 90% of his trades are succesfull. He explained that he will give me trading signals what to trade on and how much and then if I follow his instruction, I will win the trades. He also mentioned that they in BDB are making informed decisions so nothing can go wrong. I was new into this so told him, that I would like to open the demo account as wasn't sure how this works, lost the job couple days ago and wanted to stay on the safe side. He replied that we will open the real account as its better practise and he will guide me so my trading will be profitable. The minimum deposit was 250GPB. This whole conversation was whitnessed by my sister Anna.

Followed up his trading signals, won some trades as well as lost some, finally I lost all of the investment.

I thought that this bad experience is over, however then phone calls started. 20 calls a day!!!!!via skype, minority of them via phone. Then I picked up the phone and told Andy that this probably won't work for me so lets leave it. He stated that this was just 1 bad day and I cannot give up on this. At this time, as discreationary offer, he mentioned, that if I invest 250 GBP, he will give me a bonus of 250 GBP and will be guyding my trading so I can get the money I lost back. This sounded reasonable for me, so I used my last savings and made this investment. My sister was again listening with me to this phone call.

The same situation hapened again, I won some trades, but lost more trades than won, so I ended up on 0 balance again.

I was emotially exhausted by this, I told Andy that this is finish, I wont be able to trade anymore as dont have any more savings. He stated that just for me because I lost so much money on both days, he can give me as special client if I invest 5750 GBP, he can give me a bonus of 3500 GBP!!!!! How nice of him!!!!!! I told him that I dont have any more money saved, as lost the job recently and just got the credit cards but really didn't want to use them due being unemployed. He assured me, that I will get all of my investments back as he will help me with trading. Also he mentioned that will be able to use the option of risk-free trading, which means that if I lose the trade, he will give the money back to the trading account/somehow he forgot to mentioned that money will be put back to the trading account as a bonus, which will affect possible money payout in the future/. I used 3 of risk free trading options, then the risk free option finished, so was following his instructions again. Anyway, lost again and ended up with balance of my account as zero GBP . We tried to use one of my credit card and it was declined. After this card decline phone call followed that this is oportunity where I can make money and it will last only till end of the day, otherwise will be gone. To be honest at that time, I was trying to escape from this, so I cancelled my credit card. OMG, so many phone calls brainwashing followed, then he tried to just to také 250GBP from this card, but still pushing for more and more money, promissing the bonus. So unfortunately being pushed in really short of time, I unfortunately credited my trading account.

Then again, some risk free trades and bonusses offered. Unfortunately lost more than I gain so resulted in 0 GBP on my account.

Lastly crazy amoutns of phone calls a day, then I picked up and said I dont want to have anything in common with this, lets leave it. Then Andy came up with solution as I lost a lot of money and company as well, he will put me into recovery department, where they will help me, given VIP trades/with higher winning rate/ they will help me to recover the account. Only 1 condition: to invest additional 3000GBP and he will give me a bonus of 6000GBP. At that time, my credit cards were nearly emptied, but believed him, that this option will be given to me. Again was assured that this signals are for VIP clients and are very secure to trade.My sister listened to this phone call also. When I was trading, I put on each trade only 200 GBP based on experience gained, however was pushed by this account manager as well as another one to invest more/dont waste this trade with 200GBP god sake/.

Unfortunately this didnt work either, I believe they are giving the wrong signals on purpose, as anytime I spoke with him and wasnt following his instructions/not good entry points/ he allways sent me his trade results and nearly all of them were always succesfull. But he always won more then he lost. Even when I was following his instructions this never hapened to me.Also was lied as given information that VIP trades are about 5 a day maximum, he was always giving me about 10 signals to follow.

At this time my account was in the level of 7500GBP rouchly. I requested the withrawal and been told that I can withraw 5000GPB on Wednesday, 3500GBP on thursday and 1000GBP on friday, this hapened in the beginning of September, dont recall the day excactly.

Then I requested another account manager. Andy said that new one will give me a call. That time I took 3 months off this as was really physically and mentally sick, was depressed. Then we started to communicate, Andrew Dobson was giving me trading signals and promissing as Andy before, nothing much changed. Was pushing me into trades by forcing me to invest more than I wanted, giving me wrong signals/actually got a proof how he was trading/nearly winning all of the trades. Again won some trades but lost much more so ended up on balance of 2500GBP. 8/1/2016 will be the special trading event. He mentioned that there is a big earning potential. To secure the VIP trades for me, I would have to invest about 2500GBP again which I refused to. He left it, didnt communicate at all and then next week sent me the results of his trading on that event/attached. Then he said that will be passed onto another account manager as I didnt invest any money, so wasnt following his advise, so he wont deal with my account anymore.

Then Leo Harris contacted me, introduced himself as corporate room manager, he is in charge of accounts recovery. Arranged the phone call for 12/2. I spoke to him, however a lot of promisses were given, my account could be recovered next week in 3 trading sessions, all of my investments could be gained back based on winning trades. With 1 condition: to invest additional 5000GBP into my trading account, which I refused to.

He said that this is only option he can give me, the recovery wont happend without my investing, that BDB is FCA regulated company so I dont have to be worried about anything. I asked him that because they are FCA regulated and I lost so much money following their signals, there suppose to be a way out of this situation without any further investment, and they shouldnt force me to made any further investment as this investment option is clearly not the right for me.He said that this is only 1 option for me.My sister was listening to this phone call also.

Then got in touch in couple of days, he informed me that my account was passed to another account manager again. I dont want to trade anymore, feel depressed when I look at this trading account.

This was my experience with Banc de Binary and their people, their approach and willingness to help their customers.

Much appreciated

ok guys....Ive decided to share my story....just would like to double check if I got any chances to recover my funds.....currently I am dealing with 3 banks where my credit cards funds were coming from......I tried to contact Aqua as 4th card supplier but they were not really helpful, asking for written proof of services promissed by dbd........ and what to do now.....please?

I am inclosing my whole story statement of how I was misleaded about the investment option for myself, even stating my unemployed status, lied purposly with intention to provide trading signals for me leading to loss/I was promissed that if following their trading signals and account manager instructions my trading will be profitable/, scammed and forced into investment I was affraid off by many phone calls and forcing into investment in very short time in couple of hours and lost because of this £15,250 in 2 weeks.

Let me begin the story. At first I registered on their website, then following up the email/attached/ I was contacted by my account manager Andy Stevens by the phone. He stated that this is great way how to make the money and he is here to help. If I win, he gets his commission/WHAT A RUBBISH HE WAS TELLING ME!!!He stated that over 90% of his trades are succesfull. He explained that he will give me trading signals what to trade on and how much and then if I follow his instruction, I will win the trades. He also mentioned that they in BDB are making informed decisions so nothing can go wrong. I was new into this so told him, that I would like to open the demo account as wasn't sure how this works, lost the job couple days ago and wanted to stay on the safe side. He replied that we will open the real account as its better practise and he will guide me so my trading will be profitable. The minimum deposit was 250GPB. This whole conversation was whitnessed by my sister Anna.

Followed up his trading signals, won some trades as well as lost some, finally I lost all of the investment.

I thought that this bad experience is over, however then phone calls started. 20 calls a day!!!!!via skype, minority of them via phone. Then I picked up the phone and told Andy that this probably won't work for me so lets leave it. He stated that this was just 1 bad day and I cannot give up on this. At this time, as discreationary offer, he mentioned, that if I invest 250 GBP, he will give me a bonus of 250 GBP and will be guyding my trading so I can get the money I lost back. This sounded reasonable for me, so I used my last savings and made this investment. My sister was again listening with me to this phone call.

The same situation hapened again, I won some trades, but lost more trades than won, so I ended up on 0 balance again.

I was emotially exhausted by this, I told Andy that this is finish, I wont be able to trade anymore as dont have any more savings. He stated that just for me because I lost so much money on both days, he can give me as special client if I invest 5750 GBP, he can give me a bonus of 3500 GBP!!!!! How nice of him!!!!!! I told him that I dont have any more money saved, as lost the job recently and just got the credit cards but really didn't want to use them due being unemployed. He assured me, that I will get all of my investments back as he will help me with trading. Also he mentioned that will be able to use the option of risk-free trading, which means that if I lose the trade, he will give the money back to the trading account/somehow he forgot to mentioned that money will be put back to the trading account as a bonus, which will affect possible money payout in the future/. I used 3 of risk free trading options, then the risk free option finished, so was following his instructions again. Anyway, lost again and ended up with balance of my account as zero GBP . We tried to use one of my credit card and it was declined. After this card decline phone call followed that this is oportunity where I can make money and it will last only till end of the day, otherwise will be gone. To be honest at that time, I was trying to escape from this, so I cancelled my credit card. OMG, so many phone calls brainwashing followed, then he tried to just to také 250GBP from this card, but still pushing for more and more money, promissing the bonus. So unfortunately being pushed in really short of time, I unfortunately credited my trading account.

Then again, some risk free trades and bonusses offered. Unfortunately lost more than I gain so resulted in 0 GBP on my account.

Lastly crazy amoutns of phone calls a day, then I picked up and said I dont want to have anything in common with this, lets leave it. Then Andy came up with solution as I lost a lot of money and company as well, he will put me into recovery department, where they will help me, given VIP trades/with higher winning rate/ they will help me to recover the account. Only 1 condition: to invest additional 3000GBP and he will give me a bonus of 6000GBP. At that time, my credit cards were nearly emptied, but believed him, that this option will be given to me. Again was assured that this signals are for VIP clients and are very secure to trade.My sister listened to this phone call also. When I was trading, I put on each trade only 200 GBP based on experience gained, however was pushed by this account manager as well as another one to invest more/dont waste this trade with 200GBP god sake/.

Unfortunately this didnt work either, I believe they are giving the wrong signals on purpose, as anytime I spoke with him and wasnt following his instructions/not good entry points/ he allways sent me his trade results and nearly all of them were always succesfull. But he always won more then he lost. Even when I was following his instructions this never hapened to me.Also was lied as given information that VIP trades are about 5 a day maximum, he was always giving me about 10 signals to follow.

At this time my account was in the level of 7500GBP rouchly. I requested the withrawal and been told that I can withraw 5000GPB on Wednesday, 3500GBP on thursday and 1000GBP on friday, this hapened in the beginning of September, dont recall the day excactly.

Then I requested another account manager. Andy said that new one will give me a call. That time I took 3 months off this as was really physically and mentally sick, was depressed. Then we started to communicate, Andrew Dobson was giving me trading signals and promissing as Andy before, nothing much changed. Was pushing me into trades by forcing me to invest more than I wanted, giving me wrong signals/actually got a proof how he was trading/nearly winning all of the trades. Again won some trades but lost much more so ended up on balance of 2500GBP. 8/1/2016 will be the special trading event. He mentioned that there is a big earning potential. To secure the VIP trades for me, I would have to invest about 2500GBP again which I refused to. He left it, didnt communicate at all and then next week sent me the results of his trading on that event/attached. Then he said that will be passed onto another account manager as I didnt invest any money, so wasnt following his advise, so he wont deal with my account anymore.

Then Leo Harris contacted me, introduced himself as corporate room manager, he is in charge of accounts recovery. Arranged the phone call for 12/2. I spoke to him, however a lot of promisses were given, my account could be recovered next week in 3 trading sessions, all of my investments could be gained back based on winning trades. With 1 condition: to invest additional 5000GBP into my trading account, which I refused to.

He said that this is only option he can give me, the recovery wont happend without my investing, that BDB is FCA regulated company so I dont have to be worried about anything. I asked him that because they are FCA regulated and I lost so much money following their signals, there suppose to be a way out of this situation without any further investment, and they shouldnt force me to made any further investment as this investment option is clearly not the right for me.He said that this is only 1 option for me.My sister was listening to this phone call also.

Then got in touch in couple of days, he informed me that my account was passed to another account manager again. I dont want to trade anymore, feel depressed when I look at this trading account.

This was my experience with Banc de Binary and their people, their approach and willingness to help their customers.

Much appreciated
I am no expert in this, all I did was share my story step by step. All I can recommend you is to get in touch with @Rebecca as she truly is the one who salvaged my credit card... I lost my 1st attempt on my own and won the 2nd one with her assistance. Be patient, this process took me about SEVEN MONTHS to resolve.

I really with you the best of luck in your procedures, but as Rebecca told me many times (and I did not believe her): Stay positive! I know it sounds corny, but in the end, she was right, I did recovered all of my money even when I thought the whole process of charge back made no sense to me at first.

Good luck pal!

Back