I believe fxcm scammed me ..... !!!

shico999

Private
dear all,,
i have been a victim of fxcm (IN MY OPINION SO FAR ) ... i swear .. stay away .. they activated my stop loss on 3 trades on the same day althoguh the stop loss was never reached during all the time the trade was open according to their charts on mt4 .... when contacting them .. they said it has been reached on the ask price only... very funny on 3 different curriency pairs ... i guess i am going to fca and court ,,, just waiting for their useless reply on my final complain and lets see what happens .. but PLEASE AN HONEST ADVICE AVOID AVOID AVOID AS I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT FAIR

Part of my evidence

dear all,
forget to mention that i was following a signal which has 65 memers connected to it ... the singal manager and all other 64 members ended those 3 trades as winners ... except me ... why ,....??? simply because i was with fxcm ....
i would appreciate if anyone could help me on how to take this to court and elevate the case .... i have the proof because the candlestick chart (on fxcm mettrader ) simply shows that the closest time i was near my stop loss .. i was at least 4 pips away

just read now about their history of stealing away accounts positive slippage a few years back .. a case which was taken to court and they were proven guilty ..!!! and had to return back the money to the clients involved...
i guess i should have expected this from them ..

thanks pharoah ... i contacted him .... but as i have seen from other fxcm support team ,,, the solution will not come from fxcm ... i guess they are always defending their position ... and i dont like intermediate solutions.... any way i messaged him and lets see what they have to say .... hoping they can fool me out ... :)

Can you bring a physical evidence to show that all made profits except you?

You know following a good signal is not enough, you need to have sufficient funds in the account.

Can you bring a physical evidence to show that all made profits except you?

You know following a good signal is not enough, you need to have sufficient funds in the account.

I already had a free margin of more than 6 k ... And the evidence is that I already sent to fxcm screenshots of following accounts making a 3 % profit in those trades while I lost 4 % ... Because I with fxcm

Nothing .., they said we r non dealing desk and we can't manipulate in prices :)
And we don't care about what other brokers provide and we r the best bla bla bla ...

dear all,,
i have been a victim of fxcm (IN MY OPINION SO FAR ) ... i swear .. stay away .. they activated my stop loss on 3 trades on the same day althoguh the stop loss was never reached during all the time the trade was open according to their charts on mt4 .... when contacting them .. they said it has been reached on the ask price only... very funny on 3 different curriency pairs ... i guess i am going to fca and court ,,, just waiting for their useless reply on my final complain and lets see what happens .. but PLEASE AN HONEST ADVICE AVOID AVOID AVOID AS I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT FAIR

Hi Shico,

Thanks for reaching out to me today (and thanks to Pharaoh for suggesting it)

You mentioned that you contacted our customer support team about these 3 trades. Please email me at jrogers@fxcm.com with your full name and account number, so I can look through your previous correspondence and follow up with the Trade Audit Committee for you.

Thanks and welcome to the forum! :)

Jason

Back