• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't WD from InstaForex, Please help!!

I am having an issue with a company

Grace Era

Recruit
Dear FPA,

I'm Grace Era,
I used Instaforex. when the first I join, there are no problems at all.
but now I have a big problem.

this is the history,
Juni 2009, I deposit to insta via wire transfer.
July 2009, I linked my account to MT4stats.com and as you know the MT4stats.com was hacked. And the hacker know my identity and tried to steal my money. I chat insta to save my account. and Insta refer me to change the account number. SO, I changed it to new account.

And this how the problems begun. After I changed the number I asked insta to withdraw my money just for $400. after I wait for 1 weeks, the money is back to my insta account.

I chatted and sent emails to insta to ask why this can be happen? insta support asked me to sent an email to finance department. after they (finance) replied my , I asked to WD the same way. I did the withdrawal request again. but I wait for 3 weeks and nothing happen.

I chatted again to insta. and they asked me to make a new WD request.
and nothing happen again. I still can not enjoy my money.

I decided to make a new deposit (just $100) for inducement WD from other way. but until now I post this message, insta not pay attention to me. this is the third weeks after the last request I ask to.

Please help me FPA. I hope this is not wrong decision I wrote this message.

Grace Era

It will never happen

I think your disappointment has just begun. InstaForex has been identified as a SCAM company(deposit ONLY broker). My suggestion-after sending them 10,000 emails a day and calling them till the cant stand the cadence of your voice, is to post here till you are able to post SCAM ticket against them. FPA will help-but please read about this this broker under FPA Scam Broker section. These scumbags have been stealing their clients money from the day they opened. These thieves are one of the best crooked brokers still alive. I doubt you will ever see your money-no matter who fights for you-sorry. BTW- if you provided this POS company your bank account or creditcard details- I WOULD CANCEL OR CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW! I would not be comfortable knowing InstafruadX(aka: Russian Mafia) had access to my money.

I think your disappointment has just begun. InstaForex has been identified as a SCAM company(deposit ONLY broker). My suggestion-after sending them 10,000 emails a day and calling them till the cant stand the cadence of your voice, is to post here till you are able to post SCAM ticket against them. FPA will help-but please read about this this broker under FPA Scam Broker section. These scumbags have been stealing their clients money from the day they opened. These thieves are one of the best crooked brokers still alive. I doubt you will ever see your money-no matter who fights for you-sorry. BTW- if you provided this POS company your bank account or creditcard details- I WOULD CANCEL OR CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW! I would not be comfortable knowing InstafruadX(aka: Russian Mafia) had access to my money.

Ernest,what surprised me is that this fellow still deposited more money despite finding it difficult to withdraw previous funds thereby giving those thieves more money,too too bad!!!

Keep calling/livechatting/emailing them every day. Make it clear to them that you will NEVER give up. Eventually, they might realize that they will spend more on the salaries of support people to deal with you than they would spend giving you back your money.

Ask your bank how to file an internet financial fraud complaint in your country.

Back