• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can’t withdraw my money from FXFront Financial

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks Maria!
I will gather all my materials together and try to complete the necessary.
Thank you for your offering assistance..
Appreciate it.. I will let you know!

Question- should I use all 3 sites to file my complaint..
Please advise
Thanks
Email Address Removed
Mi email.

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address in a Problem thread is a way to meet dozens of recovery room scammers.

Yes and file a complaint with the Attorney General for the State you live in. And I forgot to mention the CFTC, also file a complaint with them.

Punisher: Is there a way we can exchange email addresses in a private form with our authorization? We are having the same problem with the same company, and we can unite forces to make a stronger case for authorities, this a going on situation that can be stop if we can act quick. Please let me know.

Punisher: Is there a way we can exchange email addresses in a private form with our authorization? We are having the same problem with the same company, and we can unite forces to make a stronger case for authorities, this a going on situation that can be stop if we can act quick. Please let me know.
You can start by contacting me directly on here. Start a new conversation and type in my user name to send me direct messages.

1690233362579.png

Also see the thread below, the US SS filed an affidavit against an individual in the US who recently stole over $60M in Pig Butchering scams.

I was added to a group in WhatsApp. Bella Rossi was the group Administrator and assistant to Mr. James Anderson (the group director), Mr Anderson was the one that gives all the study and also de signals. After observing the group for some weeks, Bella persuaded me to open an account with FXFront Financial, gradually and for a period of 3 months, (January to March) she insisted me to transfer money to Metropolitan Comercial Bank and then from my crypto.com account transfer to FXFront address. I deposited about $300K and traded with all the people from the group, the gains were very big. for every body, or at leas that is what was shown on the whatsup group, at the end of March Bella Said that the investment period was finish and that we can get the money from the account, when I contact FXFront the requested money for taxes, after that my account was frozen and they demanded I pay about $100K for taxes which I did, I pey for the taxes as they told me but they never issued a 1099 for me, I only can communicate with them via chat and they told me there is a lot of people requesting withdrawals and that I am in a big waiting list, that the only way to get the money quick is to advance for VIP withdrawals that requires a 10K deposit. The site can not be reach and my MT5 account is also frozed.
I just would like to know if there are more victims of them and what I can do to recover at leas part of the money I deposited into the account.
Thanks
I feel so sorry for you, how could be so naïve with all that paper, that is a real shame, hope this will be resolved soon.

I feel so sorry for you, how could be so naïve with all that paper, that is a real shame, hope this will be resolved soon.
Hello, thanks for your comment! that is my question every night when I try to go to sleep and still can not find any answer.

Back