I cant withdraw my money from SETOPTION.com

a_bohassan

Recruit
I deposit 1000 usd in 16/10/2013 in the company and start trading , after I made a profit I try to withdraw about 200 usd and send it to me normally.
Then I made more profit and try to withdraw about 800 usd since 2 months and nothing happen , I sent many many emails with a poor replay they always say we already sent the money since 45 days.
Now my account almost 2000 usd and I afraid to lose it…

try another withdrawal.

and then take to your heels.

email them a link to the scam alerts folder and ask them to explain what's up.

And forget about binary options, the whole industry is nonsense

There's the Achilles Heel in Binary Options.
There is no way to know what system you are following.
Essentially , there is no way to know how many people are following that system.
If a dozen profitable BO systems emerge , the "industry" is toast.

There could be 10,000 holy grail systems for binary options and 90+ percent of the industry would continue unaffected. It doesn't matter how much money clients if there's no way for them to withdraw it.

a_bohassan, did you deposit via credit card? If so, you could try talking to the fraud department at your bank about a chargeback. This could get your initial deposit back, but would sacrifice your profits.

a_bohassan, did you deposit via credit card? If so, you could try talking to the fraud department at your bank about a chargeback. This could get your initial deposit back, but would sacrifice your profits.

Thank you for the idea
I submitted the transaction in the fraud dep. Last week

pls do keep us posted, I dont know if it helps but you could try inviting them here or send them the link to this thread to their emails.

Remember I saw to scam alerts about setoptions at scams.com It always not excess to check your potential broker for reputation around the internet

Remember I saw to scam alerts about setoptions at scams.com It always not excess to check your potential broker for reputation around the internet

Also, I personally recommend avoiding binary options completely. There are no LPs, and far too many companies like that fall into the deposit-only category.

Back