• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Sir ,
I am very worrying regarding my funds when did I get the result .Kindly strictly take the action against Tickmill Ltd. Seychelles .

Hello Sir ,
I am very worrying regarding my funds when did I get the result .Kindly strictly take the action against Tickmill Ltd. Seychelles
Please read how the fpa can help you:

And

Sir, This is conversation with Smart IndiaPay of Tickmill ltd. Payment gateway.
1675090682129.jpeg

1675090723991.jpeg

1675090825462.jpeg

1675090898775.jpeg

1675090952764.jpeg

1675090986371.jpeg

1675091024236.jpeg

1675091199200.jpeg

Last edited:
Few questions brother, how did you get to know about the Tickmill in first place?

Who gave you that account to deposit the money?

Why did you not use website to deposit the funds?

Why did you deposit into cash?

Few questions brother, how did you get to know about the Tickmill in first place?

Who gave you that account to deposit the money?

Why did you not use website to deposit the funds?

Why did you deposit into cash?
First I was going to deposit the funds through tickmill website deposit option and second things... for Indian clients facilities is there for depositing funds. the third party depositing payment gateway is "Smart IndiaPay" then I have to chatting with Smart Indiapay and confirmed me to deposited to A.G.Enterprises . Smart IndiaPay said that you can trust A.G.Enterprises for cash depositing then after I was going to deposited cash 7.38lakh INR but now they are ignoring me to credited to tickmill trading account . I don't know how they are ignoring me and why ? As per guideline of Tickmill instruction I have followed the rule of payment methods .

Back