I can't withdraw until I pay a huge fee

I have got this message, I have all this money - But I can not get it payed out ,untill I have paid a huge amount money - a fee - to this Deltachange - so I have not that much money, and I am not able tio get my money ! What do I do ?

Attachments

• deltachange.jpeg
    deltachange.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 19
I have got this message, I have all this money - But I can not get it payed out ,untill I have paid a huge amount money - a fee - to this Deltachange - so I have not that much money, and I am not able tio get my money ! What do I do ?
If you had carried out research, you could easily have found out that Deltachange is a SCUMBAG unregulated broker.

Honestly, the cold hard truth is that it's not going to be easy to recover your money...if at all!
The "huge fee" they asked you to pay before you can "withdraw" your money is ALSO ANOTHER SCAM TO GET MORE MONEY out of you before they disappear for ever. So, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE MONEY!
You can try talking to your bank to ask them to reverse payments made to that scumbag broker back into your account....make police report...etc, etc.
====================================================
Here is an advice posted by somebody:

Withdrawing funds​

You should submit a withdrawal request ASAP, because your funds are never safe with an unregulated broker. And here is when things get tricky.
If you want to withdraw your money and it does not matter if you have profits or not, they will delay the withdrawing process for months. If they delay it for six months, you won’t be able to file a chargeback anymore and your money is gone for good. It does not matter how often you remind them or insist in withdrawing your money, you will NOT get them back. And if you signed the Managed Account Agreement or MAA, which is basically authorizing them to do anything they want on your account, they will lose all your funds so there won’t be anything to request anymore.

How to get your money back?​

If you already deposited your money with them and they refuse to give your money back, which is very likely to happen, don’t worry, it might be a way or two to get your money back.
First of all you need to keep the emails as a proof that you have been requesting the money back from them but they don’t give it to you, or they delay the process for too long, with the intention of not refunding your money.
The first thing you should do is perform a chargeback! And you should do this right away! Contact your bank or credit card provider and explain how you were deceived into depositing for a trading company that is not regulated and they refuse to give your money back. This is the simplest way of getting your money back and is also the way that hurts them the most. Because if there are many chargebacks performed, it will destroy their relation with the payment service providers. If you haven’t done this before or you are not sure where to start or how to present your case to your bank or credit card company, we can assist you in preparing your chargeback case. Just contact us at personalreviews1@gmail.com but do not let your broker know they you read this article or that you are in contact with us.

What about wires?​

If you sent them a wire, there is no way to perform a chargeback on a wire. For this step you need to raise the fight to a different level. Tell them that you will go to the authorities and file a complaint against them. That will get them to rethink the refund possibility. Another thing you can do is prepare a letter or email for the regulating agencies. Depending on the country where you live, you can search on google to find the regulating agency for Forex brokers in that country. After that you can prepare a letter or an email describing how you got deceived from them. Make sure you show this letter or email to them, and tell them you will send it to the regulating agency if they don’t refund your money. If you do not know where to start, reach for us at personalreviews1@gmail.com and we will help you with this step as well.
===============================================

Good luck!

Last edited:
If you had carried out research, you could easily have found out that Deltachange is a SCUMBAG unregulated broker.

Honestly, the cold hard truth is that it's not going to be easy to recover your money...if at all!
The "huge fee" they asked you to pay before you can "withdraw" your money is ALSO ANOTHER SCAM TO GET MORE MONEY out of you before they disappear for ever. So, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE MONEY!
You can try talking to your bank to ask them to reverse payments made to that scumbag broker back into your account....make police report...etc, etc.

Withdrawing funds​

You should submit a withdrawal request ASAP, because your funds are never safe with an unregulated broker. And here is when things get tricky.
If you want to withdraw your money and it does not matter if you have profits or not, they will delay the withdrawing process for months. If they delay it for six months, you won’t be able to file a chargeback anymore and your money is gone for good. It does not matter how often you remind them or insist in withdrawing your money, you will NOT get them back. And if you signed the Managed Account Agreement or MAA, which is basically authorizing them to do anything they want on your account, they will lose all your funds so there won’t be anything to request anymore.

If you already deposited your money with them and they refuse to give your money back, which is very likely to happen, don’t worry, it might be a way or two to get your money back.
First of all you need to keep the emails as a proof that you have been requesting the money back from them but they don’t give it to you, or they delay the process for too long, with the intention of not refunding your money.
The first thing you should do is perform a chargeback! And you should do this right away! Contact your bank or credit card provider and explain how you were deceived into depositing for a trading company that is not regulated and they refuse to give your money back. This is the simplest way of getting your money back and is also the way that hurts them the most. Because if there are many chargebacks performed, it will destroy their relation with the payment service providers. If you haven’t done this before or you are not sure where to start or how to present your case to your bank or credit card company, we can assist you in preparing your chargeback case. Just contact us at personalreviews1@gmail.com but do not let your broker know they you read this article or that you are in contact with us.

What about wires?​

If you sent them a wire, there is no way to perform a chargeback on a wire. For this step you need to raise the fight to a different level. Tell them that you will go to the authorities and file a complaint against them. That will get them to rethink the refund possibility. Another thing you can do is prepare a letter or email for the regulating agencies. Depending on the country where you live, you can search on google to find the regulating agency for Forex brokers in that country. After that you can prepare a letter or an email describing how you got deceived from them. Make sure you show this letter or email to them, and tell them you will send it to the regulating agency if they don’t refund your money. If you do not know where to start, reach for us at personalreviews1@gmail.com and we will help you with this step as well.

Good luck!
Great post I would completely agree do not give over any more money. Take it as a lesson learned and move on.

First of all, do not send them any money. The website is still active?

This is a common tactic from scam brokers. They will ask you to pay a withdraw fee, administrative fee, taxes, etc. but if you pay any of these things you will never get your funds back. As stated by other posters, do Not pay a single fee or tax unless you want to lose more money.

Withdrawing funds​

What about wires?​

Good luck!
One clarification regarding wires, you can ask a bank to recall the wire. After a certain period of time the bank loses the ability to automatically recall the wire however the initiating bank can contact the receiving bank, report the account as fraud and ask for the money to be refunded. In this case, the beneficiary of the receiving account has to agree to send the funds back and either one of two things happens: 1) Scammers get nervous because their account is flagged and may send the money back; Or 2) Usually the scammer contacts the victim at that point and threatens them but is unwilling to give funds back. At minimum, I always recommend for a victim to contact their bank, notify them that the recipient account is being used for wire fraud and embezzlement and ask their bank to try and help recover the funds.

Maybe it is worth asking if it is possible to cover the fees from your profit and withdraw at least your principal?

Back