I-coin, citrex, livemarkets.io

Good Day Gucin,

Kindly take note that we are looking into this.

Please be advised that one of our consultants will contact you today, alternatively, inform us via e-mail on a suitable time to contact you.

Kind Regards

i - Coin

Hi,
Im looking forward to hear your consultants idea in connection with this issue, but I would prefer it in written form not by phone. I had a heck of a lot, long hours conversation and debate with your stuff and I don't want waist my and their time arguing and convincing them about obvious things.
I really hope we can find an acceptable solution.
Best regards

Hi everybody,
Just in a few words I want to share today situation about the I-coin problem solving solution. I've got one email from them with this content:

We trust that you are well.

Please note that our offices have reviewed your trading account and as such we have handed your account over to our external service provider, Brand Managers, and Consultants, for a further review.

In order to finalize your account, a telephone discussion with Mr. Robert Stanskie, the Brand and Customer Consultant will be required. His role as the external service provider and consultant is to ensure customer satisfaction and to establish a customer-centric approach to the mediation and resolution process required for the finalization of refunds and accounts.

Please note that your trading account will be suspended for the duration of the process.

Kindly advise whether you are available to speak with Mr. Stanskie tomorrow morning, 19 March 2020 at 9 AM, your time.

We await your response.

Kind regards,
--
--
i-coin-logo-Black-BG
Annastasia Carlisle

And I've got a phone call from an other company's brokers, agmarkets.io , whom offered me a recovery plan. Again, we had a long conversation but it was the same scenario and the point still is that I have to pay more to get back my money. The situation is devastating.

And I've got a phone call from an other company's brokers, agmarkets.io , whom offered me a recovery plan. Again, we had a long conversation but it was the same scenario and the point still is that I have to pay more to get back my money. The situation is devastating
Please do not pay that broker (or any other broker / recovery room) any more money.

--------------------------------

@i-Coin Support Do you have any intention to provide a real answer to the OP's concerns??

Hi,
No, I wont! Instead of this, I present my detailed statement.
The Company broke the agreement according to the Company’s Terms and conditions in the following way:

• 3.2 The Client understands and accepts that the Company is unable to, and shall not provide Client with any legal, financial or investment advice (…).
  • The Company representatives (i.e. managers) took active guidance for me by phone, through “zoom meeting” and in written form (let see attachment 3-month trading plan above) to promoting investment advice from the beginning of the contract. I’ve informed the Company manager about my beginner status in relation to the knowledge of the trading environment. The Company’s representatives ignored this information and took advantage from it, they guided me misleadingly and rise my account deposit from 250EUR to 4750EUR, plus added more 4750 bonus to my account, without informs me of the risk and content of the bonus agreement, thereby placing a burden on my responsibility and the extent of the initial risk what I was intending to take. This process took place within 3 working day from the time when the account opened. Within these 3 days period, under guidance of the Company’s manager it took 11 trade action in two parts from February 28. 09:15AM to 09:44AM and 04:40PM to 04:44PM., which caused a tremendous, unprofessional lost, 4407,43EUR (let see trading history attachment above).Up to now, they want me to take responsibility for these unprofessional acts, placing the burden only me. They don’t want to admit their fault and accordingly take responsibility for it.

- Pricing & Commissions

10.1 Unless otherwise notified by the Company to the Client, the Company shall not charge commissions. A full list of the fees, interest and charges applied by the Company can be found at the Trading Platform. You may also request it from a member of the Company’s team by contacting the Company. The Company may charge for incidental banking related fees such as wire charges as the Company may from time to time charge to the Account, and all other charges (including, without limitation, overnight interest debits, statement charges, Account transfer charges and other charges) and fees (including, without limitation, fees imposed by any bank). All such charges payable to the Company by the Client shall be debited from the Account and the Client hereby expressly authorizes the Company to withdraw the amount of any such charges, and if applicable, commissions, directly from the Account.

Their trading platform doesn’t reach the above quoted and underlined requirement. The proof of this statement can find in the trading history. Analyzing the trade actions step by step can show hidden charges what you cannot estimate and calculate beforehand just when you close the position and got the result.

Based on these fact, the Company violate the agreement between us and according to this act follows the consequences that they cannot apply any rules what is written in the Terms and Conditions agreement against me, because it would be one sided application of the rules, which is contradictory.

Hi,
Yesterday, when they called me and had a long conversation ,we tried to withdrawal 250EUR, just to see how it will proceed. Of course, it was canceled by them and refused. Right now, I've got one email and it says, approved. So, they can do it no matter how they TP says the opposite. However, I want to close my account and request the whole amount of money from my account not just 250EUR.

Hi everybody,
Today news, they blocked my account and I don't have access to my account what would be a good thing if they would refund my money but there is no sign of it. No answer from them, nothing. It's getting more serious, they don't give me more option thus I'll do the next step.

Back