I-coin.io scammed me

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
Hi Good day,

I am Roger L. Nanol. I will share my experienced from I-coin.io, who scammed my hard earned money in their trading platform.

It was in February 2020 when I was scrolling my facebook account, an advertisement suddenly pop-up and it directed to a link that qouted a very encouraging and promising return of an investment with a small capital. I was then having to sign-up of that link and at the moment I done, a guy named Conrad Williams rings me up and started convincing me to deposit only 250USD as an initial deposit. I even told him that I do not know how to trade but he insisted that He will be trading my account and that He will also teach me how to trade. I gave it a try, and Conrad Williams instructed to openning an account in I-coin.io. He then called me up after I login to my account and pushing me to deposite $250 (my initial deposit. He then showed to me how that initial investment profited in their trading platform and compared it to a bigger investment. He convinced me and pushing to depositing again and again until I have deposited bit by bit thinking of the RIO in that case was so big too. (I do not exactly know if I was hypnotized until my deposit reaches to 2,500USD). Out of my 2,500USD deposited, they also added 2,500USD as Bonus amounting to 5,000USD as my total money in my i-coin.io trading account. Conrad Willian then turned me over to an account manager named Alex Patel who is incharge of my account. He just keep on telling to invest more money to increase my leverage. He forced me to deposit again and He even saw my account via zoom but I told him that 2,500USD was all my hard earned money left and it is totally deposited in your company. And came a guy named Barry Burstien called me and said he will show to me how trade using my account. With just a minute or 15, he show me a profit of almost 1000USD credited to my account. Again he convinced me to deposit more and I said I do not have money left in me, all my hard earned money was deposited already. They even forced me to see my other bank account via Zoom. Until another guy Neptien Ford called me and told me that Alex Platil in currently not available this time and he will do the trading for me in my account but unfortunately it was not a good try - it losses my almost all my money. At this moment since this is still remaining balance of 2,166.59USD, I told them that I am just going to withdraw the remaining balance for Family reason since my wife was admitted to the hospital that time (she suffered a mild stroke and I do not have enough money for the hospital bill and for her medication}. To my surprised, they said that the money that was left in my account was the bonus and I could not withdraw it. Next day a guy named Sammy Catz told me he is from i-coi.io training academy and he will help me in trading by teaching me in the academy. I am almost convinced, only, he always postponed our appointment date and this makes me more not comportable. Until they do not called me-up for a week or two. I message to their online chat of the situation and decided to withdraw my remaining balance. Nikita replied as she said she will escalate my concerned to the finance department. But it takes weeks again or two until a guy named Joseph called me and give me two options; 1) I will continue to trade until I arrived the turn-over og 47Million or 2) closed my account and they will gave me $250 as Goodwill and signed a document not to charged them in legal court. This make me puzzle thinking I was really scammed by this people and I could not even get my money back.

Hi Good day,

I am Roger L. Nanol. I will share my experienced from I-coin.io, who scammed my hard earned money in their trading platform.

It was in February 2020 when I was scrolling my facebook account, an advertisement suddenly pop-up and it directed to a link that qouted a very encouraging and promising return of an investment with a small capital. I was then having to sign-up of that link and at the moment I done, a guy named Conrad Williams rings me up and started convincing me to deposit only 250USD as an initial deposit. I even told him that I do not know how to trade but he insisted that He will be trading my account and that He will also teach me how to trade. I gave it a try, and Conrad Williams instructed to openning an account in I-coin.io. He then called me up after I login to my account and pushing me to deposite $250 (my initial deposit. He then showed to me how that initial investment profited in their trading platform and compared it to a bigger investment. He convinced me and pushing to depositing again and again until I have deposited bit by bit thinking of the RIO in that case was so big too. (I do not exactly know if I was hypnotized until my deposit reaches to 2,500USD). Out of my 2,500USD deposited, they also added 2,500USD as Bonus amounting to 5,000USD as my total money in my i-coin.io trading account. Conrad Willian then turned me over to an account manager named Alex Patel who is incharge of my account. He just keep on telling to invest more money to increase my leverage. He forced me to deposit again and He even saw my account via zoom but I told him that 2,500USD was all my hard earned money left and it is totally deposited in your company. And came a guy named Barry Burstien called me and said he will show to me how trade using my account. With just a minute or 15, he show me a profit of almost 1000USD credited to my account. Again he convinced me to deposit more and I said I do not have money left in me, all my hard earned money was deposited already. They even forced me to see my other bank account via Zoom. Until another guy Neptien Ford called me and told me that Alex Platil in currently not available this time and he will do the trading for me in my account but unfortunately it was not a good try - it losses my almost all my money. At this moment since this is still remaining balance of 2,166.59USD, I told them that I am just going to withdraw the remaining balance for Family reason since my wife was admitted to the hospital that time (she suffered a mild stroke and I do not have enough money for the hospital bill and for her medication}. To my surprised, they said that the money that was left in my account was the bonus and I could not withdraw it. Next day a guy named Sammy Catz told me he is from i-coi.io training academy and he will help me in trading by teaching me in the academy. I am almost convinced, only, he always postponed our appointment date and this makes me more not comportable. Until they do not called me-up for a week or two. I message to their online chat of the situation and decided to withdraw my remaining balance. Nikita replied as she said she will escalate my concerned to the finance department. But it takes weeks again or two until a guy named Joseph called me and give me two options; 1) I will continue to trade until I arrived the turn-over og 47Million or 2) closed my account and they will gave me $250 as Goodwill and signed a document not to charged them in legal court. This make me puzzle thinking I was really scammed by this people and I could not even get my money back.
Let`s start with adding your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17038/i-coin.io-cryptocurrencies-broker and then follow the below steps...

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I forget to change the "How long have you used the service" since I check the "Not Used",in my review and was shared already, was it ok? Do I supposed to choose the 3-6months since I started opening my account last February 2020? I choosed the "Not used option the fact that I never did any trading, only those guys did it.

I forget to change the "How long have you used the service" since I check the "Not Used",in my review and was shared already, was it ok? Do I supposed to choose the 3-6months since I started opening my account last February 2020? I choosed the "Not used option the fact that I never did any trading, only those guys did it.
It`s okay for now and follow my suggested steps above.

It`s okay for now and follow my suggested steps above.
I am confused to which will come first or which one I will do first. Last time I did my review by copying and paste it in the link you shared above then I invited the company in the "Edit company Invitation"(is this the invite button you mean ?) but I didn't get that message automatically.
This time I added another experienced in the link you shared above but I did not submit it yet because I am confused If I go with the company invitation first or submit the review first then invite the company - please, I want to clarify. Thank you

make sure to follow this correctly "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread."

This time I added another experienced in the link you shared above but I did not submit it yet because I am confused If I go with the company invitation first or submit the review first then invite the company - please, I want to clarify. Thank you

Do the review first.

Then, after this Thursday, after 15:00 your local time, complete the company invitation.

I already submitted the "edit the company invitation" following carefully the tutorial but it was not working. Was it Company email address only not included the person's email address? I tried to delete those names and email address leaving the company only but it didn't. What should I do?

Here is the attached picture of the "edit the company invitation"

Attachments

• invite.png
    invite.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 0
Back