i-coin the perfect fraud, how they work

Irsdokou

Private
Hi,
I have had a quite similar experience with many that have been trading with i-coin. They stole all my money and now they are forcing me into closing the account. I have no expectation of taking something back. I just want to prevent others from doing the same mistake with me.
On December 19, I opened an account with i-coin (which at that time still named livemarkets.io). They turned out to be the perfect con artists and eventually had me invest 8030 euro, which took place bit by bit. The person who tricked me into investing so much money is named Alex Patel, my account manager. Be aware of him. He has a talent for deceiving. Other people whom I have been talking with are Lincoln Cole, Craig Edwards, Joseph ..., Jacob... and many others. I was the perfect pray, as I knew nothing about trading. So, when they prolonged attempts to convince me invest all the more money came to an end, they made me loose all the funds, and then pretended to assist me recover. Of course nothing was recovered. This was only a way to make me sign for a higher bonus, so as to grow the required turnover so much that I will never be able to withdraw anything. Now that my current balance is 7023 euro, included the bonus (4700 euro) they offered me two options: 1. To continue trading with them, until a fulfill the required turnover of 90 M, 2. To make a request for closing my account, and thus giving up from any legal requirement (if there is such thing). In the first case, I keep on waisting my time only to realize sometime that I am never going to take back anything. In the second case, they say they will send me only 1000 and force me I give up.
I don't know which is worse. Can anybody who has had same experience advise me on what to do?

Can you provide a website for this i-coin?

Why did you send the money in a scheme you didn't understand well?

The website is i-coin.io, former livemarkets.io.
I know it was foolish of me to send money on something I don't understand. I was told it was not compulsary to have any knowledge on trading, and that over the time, they would teach me how to trade. They have a trading academy, which eventually I never used.

They never explained how they work. Besides their endless lies and the fact that they sucked me, they are even forcing me into closing the account. I can’t understand what do they care, since they don’t intend to return any funds whatsoever. They said they will send me a weary (I don’t know what that is and if I am pronouncing it correctly), and that if I sign it, they will transfer 1000 euro into my bank account and that’s all I can have. In that case, I will be left with no other choice but close my account and forget about any more money.

Moreover, How can they name profits whatever is left in the Balance, after such a huge loss? Overall, I have invested 8030 euro and during the trades there were profits and losses. Αs a result, the current balance at this moment is 7020 euro. (including the bonus) So, by deducing the bonus, which is 4700 euro, there are left 2320 euro, which theoretically should be mine. However, I can’t withdraw this money, because they consider them as profits, and since I have not reached the turnover, I am not entitled to any profits (according to their Terms and conditions). And the question is: How could these be considered profits since they consist only about a quarter of what I have invested altogether? Are they right or are they trying to fool me?

Can I claim the whole money left in my balance (without the bonus of course), hence 2320 euro, or is it a lost cause?

Shall I just take 1000 euro and close the account? Are there any legal actions I could take so as to have my money back?

What should I do?

Moreover, How can they name profits whatever is left in the Balance, after such a huge loss? Overall, I have invested 8030 euro and during the trades there were profits and losses. Αs a result, the current balance at this moment is 7020 euro. (including the bonus) So, by deducing the bonus, which is 4700 euro, there are left 2320 euro, which theoretically should be mine. However, I can’t withdraw this money, because they consider them as profits, and since I have not reached the turnover, I am not entitled to any profits (according to their Terms and conditions). And the question is: How could these be considered profits since they consist only about a quarter of what I have invested altogether? Are they right or are they trying to fool me?

Of course their accounting is wrong. But they will have any terms to discourage you from your money.

It's really up to you, but I would write an email telling them to cease trading AND to send you the remaining balance 2320 EUR. Or settlement of 1000 EUR. Or something in between.

Also, you can write a review of your experience here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17038/i-coin.io-cryptocurrencies-broker

And invite the broker to this thread to encourage them to explain their actions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

They sent me an IRREVOCABLE WAIVER, which I should sign and I am not supposed to disclose to social media platforms, media organizations, websites or journalists (directly or indirectly) and any breach of it entitles them to claim liquidated damages. With that waiver, I would be declaring that I lost my funds in my account in i-coin.io from trading I carried out through my account, solely based on my personal action and without receiving any advice from you (which is totally UNTRUE). Also, I would agree that my account with them would be closed and I would never trade with any of the Released Parties, directly or indirectly. If I sign that, they will send me 1000 euro.
Is that how they have reached an agreement with Lorand Borzasi, Bogdan A and others who are nor giving any details on how they reached an agreement? Is that considered a settlement? How could I be signing such a thing? Furthermore, I suppose I have already breached the confidentiality if that ''WAIVER", by disclosing it here.

......If I sign that, they will send me 1000 euro.

You can renegotiate for 2k eur. I would actually start at 3k EUR.

Is that how they have reached an agreement with Lorand Borzasi, Bogdan A and others who are nor giving any details on how they reached an agreement? Is that considered a settlement? How could I be signing such a thing? Furthermore, I suppose I have already breached the confidentiality if that ''WAIVER", by disclosing it here.

Once the settlement is agreed to and you are paid, you can have the thread marked as "resolved". And it is eventually moved into the resolved folder.

Back