I complain bitterly and grievances being a victim of No1 Options

1000palms

Private
I complain bitterly and grievances being a victim of No1 Options who are scammers! They operate by lawless, swindling and by misrepresentation.

Around mid-August 2015, one called Mr. Nicos Vertis called on daily bases and introduced himself as the account manager of No1 Options brokerage and for me to invest in binary options, since all the trades are risk free and 100% insured of my cash investment together with attractive profits.

He said for me to deposit USD 1,000, which I did by VISA card for their trading software platform and therefore the client can then choose from their few types of subscriptions they have. Then he introduced me to one called Mr. Sean Davis, their senior trading broker as being the best professional person in binary trading. (Actually he is also the main actor thief person in charge of professionally scamming and fraud!)

Mr. Sean Davis reconfirmed that all of the trades are risk free, 100% insured, and that my money is 100% safe with them as advertised along with bonuses if required. I did not want any bonuses they offer, since I did not know about the pros and cons of it, however he insisted that my principal deposit added together with their bonus will bring better returns up to a profit of 20% per month for me, any amount over is would be theirs! In reality all these promises of the risk free and 100% insured trades of the secured principal investment and profit was an illusion which is misrepresentation totally as per their advisement and their promises. (Exibit 1)

I told him that I am totally new in this investment and needed to be educated as how to trade on the entry /exit, according the and needed predictions formulas with a solid trading plan with various time frames with a maximum profits in order for me begin to understand as how binary options works and into learning new strategies, and that with more and more experience I will perform to be a profitable trader! Furthermore I informed him, that trading for me is like to build a building from scratch, without any plans or any instruction manual, he promised that he would give me instructions and directions as to which trades to make and when, through his power of professionalism and expertise. He promised guarantee that I will be ahead of traders who rely on brainless strategies and worst of it all, traders who sign up with a scam broker. Apparently, the education course was nil of any advice or any demo!

However to begin with, I decided to go for their Silver type subscription, in order to be educated and learn the ropes about binary options for profit. However, he insisted for me to go for their Personal type subscription because there are more advantages and promised furthermore that I could earn even more than the 20% per month. I told him, actually that I am satisfied of earning 20% per month on my principal amount, with a withdrawals of USD 7.000., per month. My concerned was to have my profit of 20% per month traded with confidence by professional traders with all the trades being covered by risk free and 100% insured on my investment. I informed Mr. Sean Davis that I am not so much concerned whichever specific subscription to choose from but not to go into any gambling or lottery risk or that my intention was not to be a millionaire overnight but earn a steady profit of 20% per month regularly. Therefore on this understanding I transferred by wire as follows:

25/09/15 – USD 1,000, for their software by Visa card.
30/09/15 – USD 10,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
07/10/15 – USD 10,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
17/11/15 – USD 30,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)

Beginning as a beginner, Mr. Sean Davis supposed being an employee of No1 Options and a senior professional profitable trader, he advised to trade for some long term option trades with his consent and expertise, we traded thirteen trades from 01/10/15 ending 31/03/16 of various investment amount and maturities dates. With time, I followed the movements of these long trade options and observed that most of them were running in the red (loss) being very concerned of my investment and therefore I called him on this worrying issue. He answered that there is nothing to worry about since all of the trades are risk free and are totally 100% insured whatsoever and howsoever and I may trade with small investments amounts myself for practical experience. I was not satisfied of his answer and sought a second option, I tried to call Mr. Nicos Vertis but found that his Skype number disabled. When speaking to Mr. Sean Davis on this connection to Mr. Nicos Vertis, he said that Mr. Nicos Vertis makes outgoing calls only that himself is in charge of all my enquiries, so now my account manager vanished.

However through my intuition whereby I won some trades and lost some. Now, I requested for a withdrawal, on the contrary Mr. Sean Davis did not care about my plight, he began to insist me to pay more deposit for their VIP type subscription, I informed him that I no more funds to invest and that I am satisfied to earn of 20% per month from my principal amount which is in hand of my deposit payments that I had made and by now I would have except to withdraw and receive some amount of my profits. Now one called Mr. Frank Milner from their legal department sent me an email stating I should pay a deposit of GBP 100,000 for their VIP subscription.

I felt somewhat, blackmail and scammed leaving me as a hostage for a ransom. I complained to Mr. Sean Davis about the email from Mr. Frank Milner’s contents, he answered that actually is 75,000K, but he would do it for 69,000K. Without arriving a conclusion of this dialogue, however, I transferred payments by wire as follows:

18/01/16 – USD 9,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
26/01/16 – USD 9,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)

It was time now that I wanted to withdraw USD 7,000., for the service loan where I had obtained for this investment, he said I can only withdraw until I has to trade my principal amount x 20. OMG! His investments that he traded, in reality he did not do any research analysis, or a solid trading plan since I was losing without any fault from my part. In view of the situation, this would never materialize to the profit target required. To clarify my hesitation through their customer care, and chat box it was very poor to respond, their compliant department did not know whether they were coming or going! I stopped trading myself. Being felt blackmailed and as a hostage against my investment done with No1 Options. Being pushed again, against the wall by Mr. Sean Davis demanded for me to deposit a further amount of 30K. I replied to him once again telling him that I have no more funds or interest to invest into their VIP subscription or any other subscription and that I am satisfied to earn my 20% per month from my principal amount plus the profits from which of the payments that I have made. With the intention of a withdrawal of USD 7,000 per month regularly. In view of his ignorant behavior I wanted to find out that No1 Options is legitimate brokerage, I wanted to withdraw some small amount USD 200 and USD 50 to try as how procedure is done. I received only USD 10. Complaining this matter Mr. Sean Davis said for me to follow this issue with my bank and Skrill. I did so and both of them replied that they have not received any more remittances from No.1 Options, on the contrary Mr. Sean Davis started to insist for me to subscribe on their another subscription called Diamond account, whereby I would earn 30% per month. I became uneasy of his reply and furthermore I told him repeatedly that that I am not interested of anymore of their subscription types but are concerned of my 20% per month of my principal amount and that I need to withdraw USD 7,000 per month.

On the above understanding, through a lot of difficulty I managed to get another loan in order to recoup ate the mess and negligence of the losses by Mr. Sean Davis who never explained about cover risk free and are totally 100% insured in order to recoup ate on these covers. However, stupidly I again transferred by wire as follows:

24/02/16 – USD 27,500, for trading deposit to OCBC Bank, Singapore (USD)

The total investment payments made by me came up to USD 95,500. In hard cash. As per 25/02/16 their software (spot option platform) registred also USD 95,500.

On 29/02/16, the worst nightmare came when Mr. Sean Davis traded fourteen trades without my knowledge, losing all of the USD 95,500 in a premeditated scam whereby he blew the whole amount under two hours through his negligence and thieving behavior, any a solid trading plan at all, or informing any notice to me of my whole investment amount will be traded. So my account ran down to nil – zero. WTF!

To make things worst he said that these trades were not insured! I invested for my profits, not to underwrite their insurance policies. Furthermore he was crying in tears in fear that his bosses would fire him from his job. (Lying actor SOB!) As far as I am concerned is that all of the trades were risk free and totally 100% insured. Therefore through premeditation and knowingly Mr. Sean Davis lost all the trades by his negligence as an employee of No1 Options using his tools to jiggle the trading results, note that normally one company’s tenets is to uphold principles of professional conduct, honor, and goodwill that foster accord with their clients. When you take the role of an employee, you are responsible for the company’s deeds.

In reality Mr. Sean Davis turned out to be more of professional scammer, thief and con fraudster artist rather than a professional profitable trader! Some of trades he sent by Skype screenshots of his trades showing winnings graphs, in reality on the bottom line some went to loss and others were not in my account name. Now, he started the usual runaround game for me not to make any withdrawals.

However now he passed the buck to one called Mr. Jim Adams who came to the scene being their supposed head analyst. I spoke on the phone and complained of this scenario has occurred by Mr. Sean Davis and he said that he would send an email to me and to try to resolve this matter but turned be a blame game play. When I read his email message, I refused to acknowledge of contents which stated that I now put a further deposit amount of 50K., rubbing insult to the injury. No1 Options goons insist their victims to keep on investing more and more in their account and finally, only to steal it all to and strand the victim into litigation and time!

When speaking to Mr. Sean Davis, he said I have to pay more cash deposit. On all of the long term options, whereby we invested USD 33,610, these trades made a loss of over USD 26,500. These and other loss of trades of which he never mentioned or explained about "insurance" given for the early unsuccessful trades nor information about any condition or time limit on these trades of which I complained umpteen times. He then vanished, and the buck now landed to another one called Mr. Jacob Goldstien, whom I commutated to him by Skype text. This ignorant man stated that I have to simply a further deposit 30K to 50K! Does he think that I am so stupid?

I have exhausted all of my life’s savings and left yet another added liability since every end month there is a heavy burden of the loan taken by me, due to their promises, negligence and lies! Now I just want to get my money and profit out, but apparently it's locked because of their broken promises and lies. I work hard, deposited my money with No1 Options, and I want it back. I am a simple person, I haven’t stolen anyone’s money, this is my blood, sweat, and tears, all I want is my money and profit as promised, and if it has been scammed, stolen, conned, or defrauded, which you can see yourself, I want justice. It has had a profound of my life, I am traumatized, going through like a bad nightmare, yet another end month has passed am desperate and struggling to meet my financial obligations and demand those who let my investment sink under their watch. A proper due diligence should be conducted by the necessary authorities as to thier personal identifications should be produced, arrested determined and jailed! Of this heinous crime. Those who run brokerages should not be allowed to steal from the depositors.

On the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ , which seems to be an esteem transparent platform of Forex Peace Army and after reading several of the No1 Options victim’s complain threads, it is confirmed that No1 Options is a SPAM broker. (Exibit 6) They always go for the same footprint trend of signing by handwriting, not by typed notes of the victims for them to trade for their behalf, actually, they rob from the honest victims, furthermore they copy and paste signatures of their crooked colleagues randomly. It seems that I am now on that journey of going with every one of their employees of No1 Options on a carrousel ride for assistance to get my investment back, who actually all of them are bloodsucker’s leeches rather than traders, rather than to assist the victims, to be able to withdraw what is rightful to them.

So after the carrousel ride with Mr. Frank Milner, Mr. Jim Adams I am now having a ride with Mr. Jacob Goldstien who wants for me to deposit another 30K to 50K, which I do not have. No1Options is “Guilty” fraternity of “GOONS, THIEVES, & MAFIAS” who are camped together in in a hornets nest under the umbrella of crook scamming No1 Options at the expense of the Innocent & gullible victims. No1 Options, please do not claim your Innocence when we have a death of evidence in black & white in the media and with those responsible agencies who have exposed all Your "ILL GOTTEN WEALTH BEING A DIRECT RESULT OF ALL YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, REMEMBER There is No Smoke Without Fire. Sow & So Shall You Reap. GOD IS GREAT.” Since No1 Options use thugs, fraudsters and crooks to use psychological tactics to get their victims to trust them, causing their victims grave hardship, psychological torture, and degrading treatment by denying them access to their hard earned deposits and profits against time. In view of the above facts, then therefore if this is not highway daylight robbery, than what is this?

I immediately demand refund of my precious money to the last dime together with all the accrued profit till to date as promised. Can anyone help? I appreciate and convey my thanks to the members of FPA of having time to read my delima.

Z.I. Dean

I complain bitterly and grievances being a victim of No1 Options who are scammers! They operate by lawless, swindling and by misrepresentation.

Around mid-August 2015, one called Mr. Nicos Vertis called on daily bases and introduced himself as the account manager of No1 Options brokerage and for me to invest in binary options, since all the trades are risk free and 100% insured of my cash investment together with attractive profits.

He said for me to deposit USD 1,000, which I did by VISA card for their trading software platform and therefore the client can then choose from their few types of subscriptions they have. Then he introduced me to one called Mr. Sean Davis, their senior trading broker as being the best professional person in binary trading. (Actually he is also the main actor thief person in charge of professionally scamming and fraud!)

Mr. Sean Davis reconfirmed that all of the trades are risk free, 100% insured, and that my money is 100% safe with them as advertised along with bonuses if required. I did not want any bonuses they offer, since I did not know about the pros and cons of it, however he insisted that my principal deposit added together with their bonus will bring better returns up to a profit of 20% per month for me, any amount over is would be theirs! In reality all these promises of the risk free and 100% insured trades of the secured principal investment and profit was an illusion which is misrepresentation totally as per their advisement and their promises. (Exibit 1)

I told him that I am totally new in this investment and needed to be educated as how to trade on the entry /exit, according the and needed predictions formulas with a solid trading plan with various time frames with a maximum profits in order for me begin to understand as how binary options works and into learning new strategies, and that with more and more experience I will perform to be a profitable trader! Furthermore I informed him, that trading for me is like to build a building from scratch, without any plans or any instruction manual, he promised that he would give me instructions and directions as to which trades to make and when, through his power of professionalism and expertise. He promised guarantee that I will be ahead of traders who rely on brainless strategies and worst of it all, traders who sign up with a scam broker. Apparently, the education course was nil of any advice or any demo!

However to begin with, I decided to go for their Silver type subscription, in order to be educated and learn the ropes about binary options for profit. However, he insisted for me to go for their Personal type subscription because there are more advantages and promised furthermore that I could earn even more than the 20% per month. I told him, actually that I am satisfied of earning 20% per month on my principal amount, with a withdrawals of USD 7.000., per month. My concerned was to have my profit of 20% per month traded with confidence by professional traders with all the trades being covered by risk free and 100% insured on my investment. I informed Mr. Sean Davis that I am not so much concerned whichever specific subscription to choose from but not to go into any gambling or lottery risk or that my intention was not to be a millionaire overnight but earn a steady profit of 20% per month regularly. Therefore on this understanding I transferred by wire as follows:

25/09/15 – USD 1,000, for their software by Visa card.
30/09/15 – USD 10,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
07/10/15 – USD 10,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
17/11/15 – USD 30,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)

Beginning as a beginner, Mr. Sean Davis supposed being an employee of No1 Options and a senior professional profitable trader, he advised to trade for some long term option trades with his consent and expertise, we traded thirteen trades from 01/10/15 ending 31/03/16 of various investment amount and maturities dates. With time, I followed the movements of these long trade options and observed that most of them were running in the red (loss) being very concerned of my investment and therefore I called him on this worrying issue. He answered that there is nothing to worry about since all of the trades are risk free and are totally 100% insured whatsoever and howsoever and I may trade with small investments amounts myself for practical experience. I was not satisfied of his answer and sought a second option, I tried to call Mr. Nicos Vertis but found that his Skype number disabled. When speaking to Mr. Sean Davis on this connection to Mr. Nicos Vertis, he said that Mr. Nicos Vertis makes outgoing calls only that himself is in charge of all my enquiries, so now my account manager vanished.

However through my intuition whereby I won some trades and lost some. Now, I requested for a withdrawal, on the contrary Mr. Sean Davis did not care about my plight, he began to insist me to pay more deposit for their VIP type subscription, I informed him that I no more funds to invest and that I am satisfied to earn of 20% per month from my principal amount which is in hand of my deposit payments that I had made and by now I would have except to withdraw and receive some amount of my profits. Now one called Mr. Frank Milner from their legal department sent me an email stating I should pay a deposit of GBP 100,000 for their VIP subscription.

I felt somewhat, blackmail and scammed leaving me as a hostage for a ransom. I complained to Mr. Sean Davis about the email from Mr. Frank Milner’s contents, he answered that actually is 75,000K, but he would do it for 69,000K. Without arriving a conclusion of this dialogue, however, I transferred payments by wire as follows:

18/01/16 – USD 9,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)
26/01/16 – USD 9,000, for trading deposit to DBS Bank, Singapore (USD)

It was time now that I wanted to withdraw USD 7,000., for the service loan where I had obtained for this investment, he said I can only withdraw until I has to trade my principal amount x 20. OMG! His investments that he traded, in reality he did not do any research analysis, or a solid trading plan since I was losing without any fault from my part. In view of the situation, this would never materialize to the profit target required. To clarify my hesitation through their customer care, and chat box it was very poor to respond, their compliant department did not know whether they were coming or going! I stopped trading myself. Being felt blackmailed and as a hostage against my investment done with No1 Options. Being pushed again, against the wall by Mr. Sean Davis demanded for me to deposit a further amount of 30K. I replied to him once again telling him that I have no more funds or interest to invest into their VIP subscription or any other subscription and that I am satisfied to earn my 20% per month from my principal amount plus the profits from which of the payments that I have made. With the intention of a withdrawal of USD 7,000 per month regularly. In view of his ignorant behavior I wanted to find out that No1 Options is legitimate brokerage, I wanted to withdraw some small amount USD 200 and USD 50 to try as how procedure is done. I received only USD 10. Complaining this matter Mr. Sean Davis said for me to follow this issue with my bank and Skrill. I did so and both of them replied that they have not received any more remittances from No.1 Options, on the contrary Mr. Sean Davis started to insist for me to subscribe on their another subscription called Diamond account, whereby I would earn 30% per month. I became uneasy of his reply and furthermore I told him repeatedly that that I am not interested of anymore of their subscription types but are concerned of my 20% per month of my principal amount and that I need to withdraw USD 7,000 per month.

On the above understanding, through a lot of difficulty I managed to get another loan in order to recoup ate the mess and negligence of the losses by Mr. Sean Davis who never explained about cover risk free and are totally 100% insured in order to recoup ate on these covers. However, stupidly I again transferred by wire as follows:

24/02/16 – USD 27,500, for trading deposit to OCBC Bank, Singapore (USD)

The total investment payments made by me came up to USD 95,500. In hard cash. As per 25/02/16 their software (spot option platform) registred also USD 95,500.

On 29/02/16, the worst nightmare came when Mr. Sean Davis traded fourteen trades without my knowledge, losing all of the USD 95,500 in a premeditated scam whereby he blew the whole amount under two hours through his negligence and thieving behavior, any a solid trading plan at all, or informing any notice to me of my whole investment amount will be traded. So my account ran down to nil – zero. WTF!

To make things worst he said that these trades were not insured! I invested for my profits, not to underwrite their insurance policies. Furthermore he was crying in tears in fear that his bosses would fire him from his job. (Lying actor SOB!) As far as I am concerned is that all of the trades were risk free and totally 100% insured. Therefore through premeditation and knowingly Mr. Sean Davis lost all the trades by his negligence as an employee of No1 Options using his tools to jiggle the trading results, note that normally one company’s tenets is to uphold principles of professional conduct, honor, and goodwill that foster accord with their clients. When you take the role of an employee, you are responsible for the company’s deeds.

In reality Mr. Sean Davis turned out to be more of professional scammer, thief and con fraudster artist rather than a professional profitable trader! Some of trades he sent by Skype screenshots of his trades showing winnings graphs, in reality on the bottom line some went to loss and others were not in my account name. Now, he started the usual runaround game for me not to make any withdrawals.

However now he passed the buck to one called Mr. Jim Adams who came to the scene being their supposed head analyst. I spoke on the phone and complained of this scenario has occurred by Mr. Sean Davis and he said that he would send an email to me and to try to resolve this matter but turned be a blame game play. When I read his email message, I refused to acknowledge of contents which stated that I now put a further deposit amount of 50K., rubbing insult to the injury. No1 Options goons insist their victims to keep on investing more and more in their account and finally, only to steal it all to and strand the victim into litigation and time!

When speaking to Mr. Sean Davis, he said I have to pay more cash deposit. On all of the long term options, whereby we invested USD 33,610, these trades made a loss of over USD 26,500. These and other loss of trades of which he never mentioned or explained about "insurance" given for the early unsuccessful trades nor information about any condition or time limit on these trades of which I complained umpteen times. He then vanished, and the buck now landed to another one called Mr. Jacob Goldstien, whom I commutated to him by Skype text. This ignorant man stated that I have to simply a further deposit 30K to 50K! Does he think that I am so stupid?

I have exhausted all of my life’s savings and left yet another added liability since every end month there is a heavy burden of the loan taken by me, due to their promises, negligence and lies! Now I just want to get my money and profit out, but apparently it's locked because of their broken promises and lies. I work hard, deposited my money with No1 Options, and I want it back. I am a simple person, I haven’t stolen anyone’s money, this is my blood, sweat, and tears, all I want is my money and profit as promised, and if it has been scammed, stolen, conned, or defrauded, which you can see yourself, I want justice. It has had a profound of my life, I am traumatized, going through like a bad nightmare, yet another end month has passed am desperate and struggling to meet my financial obligations and demand those who let my investment sink under their watch. A proper due diligence should be conducted by the necessary authorities as to thier personal identifications should be produced, arrested determined and jailed! Of this heinous crime. Those who run brokerages should not be allowed to steal from the depositors.

On the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ , which seems to be an esteem transparent platform of Forex Peace Army and after reading several of the No1 Options victim’s complain threads, it is confirmed that No1 Options is a SPAM broker. (Exibit 6) They always go for the same footprint trend of signing by handwriting, not by typed notes of the victims for them to trade for their behalf, actually, they rob from the honest victims, furthermore they copy and paste signatures of their crooked colleagues randomly. It seems that I am now on that journey of going with every one of their employees of No1 Options on a carrousel ride for assistance to get my investment back, who actually all of them are bloodsucker’s leeches rather than traders, rather than to assist the victims, to be able to withdraw what is rightful to them.

So after the carrousel ride with Mr. Frank Milner, Mr. Jim Adams I am now having a ride with Mr. Jacob Goldstien who wants for me to deposit another 30K to 50K, which I do not have. No1Options is “Guilty” fraternity of “GOONS, THIEVES, & MAFIAS” who are camped together in in a hornets nest under the umbrella of crook scamming No1 Options at the expense of the Innocent & gullible victims. No1 Options, please do not claim your Innocence when we have a death of evidence in black & white in the media and with those responsible agencies who have exposed all Your "ILL GOTTEN WEALTH BEING A DIRECT RESULT OF ALL YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, REMEMBER There is No Smoke Without Fire. Sow & So Shall You Reap. GOD IS GREAT.” Since No1 Options use thugs, fraudsters and crooks to use psychological tactics to get their victims to trust them, causing their victims grave hardship, psychological torture, and degrading treatment by denying them access to their hard earned deposits and profits against time. In view of the above facts, then therefore if this is not highway daylight robbery, than what is this?

I immediately demand refund of my precious money to the last dime together with all the accrued profit till to date as promised. Can anyone help? I appreciate and convey my thanks to the members of FPA of having time to read my delima.

Z.I. Dean
Hello Z.I. Dean, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Sad to hear when any trader get scammed and if the money is not recovered its really hard to let go these losses, i think you should follow as you are directed by the captain and keep this thread updated with your progress.

Simple rule: "Insured trades" are either a marketing ploy for small accounts or are total works of fiction designed to get you to place high risk trades.

Engaged WinChargeback and entered on a plan for recovery against rouge No1 Options...will keep posted on developments.

Back