I did not receive my money after 2 weeks from www.skylinebrokers.com

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hi

I have an live account with skylinebrokers.
I requested for a withdrawal 2 weeks ago ( 02/05/2012 ) with the amount of 6000$ and the amount deducted from my account the same day I requested for it.
after 2 days I asked for a TT copy of transaction and their customer support department sent a bill from Barclays bank in Uae .
But now after 12 days I still did not receive anything in my bank account.
I contacted my bank and sent them the bill and they check the details with their swift department but they told me that they never receive anything from Barclays bank.
I contacted SkylineBrokers agian and ask them to check it out with thier bank and I'm Still waiting for their reply .
I requested for call back 3 time since last friday but Still nothing from them.
I Sent them so many Emails and Also talked to their live support and asked them to call me but still nothing.

Let them know about this thread. Let them know that you'll be telling the whole world about how they either processed your withdrawal or took your money.

They are writing on their website that they have their headquarters is USA, but they don't seem to be regulated. I am sure CFTC will be interested to know more about them.
I would suggest that you notify CFTC about it.

Let them know about this thread. Let them know that you'll be telling the whole world about how they either processed your withdrawal or took your money.

Hi
I just sent them an Email and informed them about this thread

Regards

I just called their dubai office and no one replied.but their USA office they answered me and I left them a message and told them about this thread

Next, get in touch with the CFTC and NFA and tell them about this unregulated broker claiming an address in the USA.

I just received a reply from Skyline brokers.Here it is:
Dear Mr Pouya

Let me introduce myself, my name is Matt McCoy , the head of Client Services in the USA.
Your case was assigned to me directly for special handling.

First, I'd like to apologize for any frustration you might be facing regarding your withdrawal and let me assure you that your concern is my personal priority.
I did some investigation regarding your case and seems like the delay as it was mentioned to you is from the bank and not from our side.
I also understand that this is the least of your concerns at this moment but let me assure you that we have been in continues communication with our bank in regards to your case.

The response you received from the Client Services department is the latest update any representative might see on our system. Every time you submit a new request or inquiry, it gets forwarded to a special department for follow up so they can respond with confirmed information. From this point on, I'll be responsible of your case till it is resolved and you are completely satisfied.

Since the last response of CS to you on the 10th, we have been working hard to resolve your case. Let me give you an outline to the progress done and I apologize for the extensive details:

May 10th: Last response
May 10th: Case forwarded to get an update
May 10th: Case was assigned to special handling

May 11th: Another contact was made with the Bank meanwhile the transfers department was closed at bank due to the weekend.
May 11th: An email was sent to the specific department handling the transfers at the bank

May 12th: Company and Bank are closed

May 13th: A follow up call and email were made to the bank
May 13th: A response received from the bank stating that an amendment needed to be issued for the swift due to wrong address on our records
May 13th: A verification was done from our end and records looks matching from our side
May 13th: A response was delivered to the bank with the findings

May 14th: Instructions received from the bank to deliver a letter stating the findings
May 14th: The letter was issued same day and was faxed to the bank

May 15th: The bank requested the original letter to be delivered to the bank
May 15th: To expedite the process, we have delivered the letter in person to save mailing time
May 15th: We are still awaiting bank response to confirm the transfer

It is very strange that the bank keep insisting that records does not match, please do me a favor and verify that your bank records matches the account information.
Please also note, that all the steps mentioned above are done thru our back office that is working very hard to resolve your case. I apologize again as CS does not have access to the backside details of your case as it is showing PENDING on our system. I'll be able to help you in the future regarding this matter and as explained your case is my priority.

I'll follow up tomorrow morning with the department handling your case and will do my best to get a response from the bank in a timely manner.
Please send your inquiries to CS@SLBFX.com but please be sure to reference your case # to the Subject of the email so it gets to me directly.
Your CASE #156323-BAC

I understand your frustration but it really disappoint me personally that while we have been working very hard to resolve your case, you start a thread with FPA that hurts our reputation. We will not respond to the thread at this time, we will resolve your case first and we will be looking forward to your good review.

We appreciate your business.
Regards;
Matt McCoy
Head of Client Services

I just received a call from Skylinebrokers.
They mentioned that I will receive my money for sure in next few days.
It seems that they are trying to solve the problem with the bank.They also mentioned that they will send me an other TT copy regarding my Transaction.

Keep everyone updated on this. Sometimes letting a broker know that people are watching is the best way to get them moving on an issue.

Keep everyone updated on this. Sometimes letting a broker know that people are watching is the best way to get them moving on an issue.

Hi

They just contacted me today and told me that they canceled the last transaction with their bank.cause they mentioned my name incorrect in last transaction and they sent me a new TT copy.
I requested for another withdrawal too with the amount of 200$ so the total amount of my withdrawal is 6200$.So they sent me the new TT copy with amount of 6200$ and they mentioned that I will receive it next 2 days.by the way they told me that they will pay the commission of the bank and they apologized for the delay.

Back