I didn't get my money back, they will find lawyer what for?

lfowa21

Recruit
I registered in 53option.net (other website name 53capitaltrade) on 22 Feb 2017.Deposited 250 USD started trading by a broker names Diana Kovac who made some profits in the next morning. After this, a past few days night in her repeatedly persuasion and profitable message, I totally deposited 13.7k USD via credit card from the date 27 Feb 2017 to 7 Mar 2017.

In 13 Mar 2017 night, I received a margin call from the broker said that I need to deposit 100% margin level of amount 7132 USD to keep my money loses. Four days later, I transferred that money, my profit money went 87.7k USD, principal was 20832.USD.

I deposited a lot money in a trading account, worried about safety of my money!, it was getting a little impatient me. I started googling to checked about this company. I have posted review on other forum platform. I choose here because saws most extensive communication.
In 20 Mar 2017, She called me said that the company allow for withdrawal , but must have to pay 4% of account balance as a transaction fee. As longing to get back my money, I reluctantly transferred 3.5k USD to the company.

At the end, she not processing with it, I was very disappointed with her! Since the beginning of the investment, once closed trade I had made withdrawal requested to transfer my initial money back . She ignoring my request put all funds to opened another trades again without my permission, like this time on enquiry, she replied me that always using 100% account balance open trade!! Quite difference replied with yesterday night "you have another funds right" when I said " don't put all money to invest" speak thru the phone!

In 5 May 2017.I received a call said that my trading lose! .Because I am VIP. Company had provided insurance to recovery trading loses. Actually I not believed she talk about, because I can see gaining profit from my pc before trade closed! She told me needs to pay insurance recovery with amount 19327.00 USD in a limited time before end of this month. Start from June if I won't able pay this amount, they will find a Malaysia lawyer to sue me?!In addition , she also attached a prove document, that saying if I able to pay the fee in before deadline. The company will be able me to make withdraw amount 103k USD transfer to designated bank account.

I wonder its true or not ,What should i do next? ? Please guide me take the money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I just have their email address. can i know it is have just send the FPA website name to them?
anyway,Thank you for your advies!

I just have their email address. can i know it is have just send the FPA website name to them?
I registered in 53option.net (other website name 53capitaltrade) on 22 Feb 2017.Deposited 250 USD started trading by a broker names Diana Kovac who made some profits in the next morning. After this, a past few days night in her repeatedly persuasion and profitable message, I totally deposited 13.7k USD via credit card from the date 27 Feb 2017 to 7 Mar 2017.

In 13 Mar 2017 night, I received a margin call from the broker said that I need to deposit 100% margin level of amount 7132 USD to keep my money loses. Four days later, I transferred that money, my profit money went 87.7k USD, principal was 20832.USD.

I deposited a lot money in a trading account, worried about safety of my money!, it was getting a little impatient me. I started googling to checked about this company. I have posted review on other forum platform. I choose here because saws most extensive communication.
In 20 Mar 2017, She called me said that the company allow for withdrawal , but must have to pay 4% of account balance as a transaction fee. As longing to get back my money, I reluctantly transferred 3.5k USD to the company.

At the end, she not processing with it, I was very disappointed with her! Since the beginning of the investment, once closed trade I had made withdrawal requested to transfer my initial money back . She ignoring my request put all funds to opened another trades again without my permission, like this time on enquiry, she replied me that always using 100% account balance open trade!! Quite difference replied with yesterday night "you have another funds right" when I said " don't put all money to invest" speak thru the phone!

In 5 May 2017.I received a call said that my trading lose! .Because I am VIP. Company had provided insurance to recovery trading loses. Actually I not believed she talk about, because I can see gaining profit from my pc before trade closed! She told me needs to pay insurance recovery with amount 19327.00 USD in a limited time before end of this month. Start from June if I won't able pay this amount, they will find a Malaysia lawyer to sue me?!In addition , she also attached a prove document, that saying if I able to pay the fee in before deadline. The company will be able me to make withdraw amount 103k USD transfer to designated bank account.

I wonder its true or not ,What should i do next? ? Please guide me take the money back.

Don't throw good money after bad money. You will never see your money!!! The more you give they will keep asking for more.
I have had a bad experience and lost $40k. But I am not paying to any lawyers to recover as they also ask for 10% upfront (10% of amount to be recovered)

Hi,VKSPORE
Thank you for your advice!
she recently call me give the expect date(before end of this month) when deposit the insurance recovery. I avoided her phone interference .. sent them an email that if have any important message just send it to me via email. She didn't did,still use the phone call me twice a week!

Send them the link to this thread. Just the same as if you wanted to show this specific page to a friend.

And whatever you do, don't pay that "insurance" fee. The best you can hope is that bonus money is added to your account and then they'll demand more trading and another deposit before promising to let you withdraw - and they'll break that promise.

Just got a reply from broker, when I said will not to pay insurance recovery and asked for withdrawal;

'Great answer, for you to know it is not possible to send you money, you need to cover the ins recovery first and then you will be able to make a withdrawal.'
cleardot.gif

Try fxbrokercashback.com ?

And how long has this fxbrokercashback company been around? Are you a client?
I am not a client but I know someone who used them and had some good results, dont know how long they have been around but my mate says they were really clued up

Back