• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I ENVY YOU - about safety of deposit

If we are serious about trading, the security of our deposit should be our top concern. How can we ever be assured of ROI when our investment is gone in the first place?

All brokers are keeping traders' deposits secured. But some of them go overboard to the point that even the depositor won't be able to get the money back. Lol.

Very well said, @Nomer. I'm just curious what can happen after here. I've only seen a few broker reps who come in defense of their platform. Is silence a sign of guilt? Are those few justifications that we see here intended to cover up a mess? For me, the best thing a broker can do to resolve trader complaint is to settle the matter with the trader first and foremost. The trader will surely come back to tell us his success story and clear the broker's name.

Granted. But I think not all "trader accusations" may be true. I believe some of those are made by individuals who are paid by certain brokers in an attempt to put its competitors in a bad light. You know binary options is a business where there are no hard and fast rules. I sympathize with the real victims though...

Quite frankly, binary options is not just about analysis, strategies and market information. For me, the most basic skill every trader has to have is discernment. We must have this even before we decide to deposit our investment.

Granted. But I think not all "trader accusations" may be true. I believe some of those are made by individuals who are paid by certain brokers in an attempt to put its competitors in a bad light. You know binary options is a business where there are no hard and fast rules. I sympathize with the real victims though...

Welcome to binary options world, my friend. I just have one question in mind: who was the genius that invented the binary options scams and where could have he/she come from?

It's always good to ensure the safety of your money before finally deciding to invest. It's also prudent to think and read/understand the fine prints (e.g. T&C) and all policies and agreements before signing up with any trading platform. Reading forums like this can offer invaluable help that can spare you from the schemes of scammers.

You can see reminders like this almost everywhere around the web, but many still fall to the hands of scammers! On the other hand, there are some people who only ask questions after they stumble...

Quite frankly, binary options is not just about analysis, strategies and market information. For me, the most basic skill every trader has to have is discernment. We must have this even before we decide to deposit our investment.

This is what I was talking about on my other post (where can I learn...). The first skill any trader should strive to acquire is identifying the good brokers.This can help us to avoid major issues such as withdrawal problems.

Before deciding to make a deposit: i) Check (performance, reputation, regulation, no. of years in business, owner/operator, etc) ii) Verify (T&C, reviews, etc), and iii) Test (demo account, Register with the least allowable deposit, Try to make withdrawal after a few trades if profitable).

If this is the case, the affected broker should react in defense and not remain silent. Like everyone else, they have the right to defend themselves. I'm just so sorry they chose to let things pass. I hope it's not a sign of guilt...

You can see reminders like this almost everywhere around the web, but many still fall to the hands of scammers! On the other hand, there are some people who only ask questions after they stumble...

Warnings are sometimes no match to the power of promise...

Back