i got my 54k$ back. I am a lying scumbag who wants to steal your money.

suzzy

Recovery Room Scammer
Few months ago i contacted a Canadian broker called Mr Greg and he assured me to invest 10k$ in his winning strategy i was skeptical but i really want to invest in binary options , so i payed 5k$ as initial deposit and he started my trade ,at first it was awesome but after one month trading he became different in response to my call and email, at this time my acct balance was 30k$, but he continued and maximal the profit to 54k$ so when i other for a withdraw then i knew i had being scammed but man helped me from a scam recovery organization here in the United state i got back 90% of my funds while i paid 20% to recover....Am so happy

I am a liar. I really am a recovery room scammer from India. The only money I've gotten is money I've stolen from real victims of scam. I have many forum accounts. I have many phone numbers and email addresses to tell many stories. All I want is to steal money from you.

Few months ago i contacted a Canadian broker called Mr Greg and he assured me to invest 10k$ in his winning strategy i was skeptical but i really want to invest in binary options , so i payed 5k$ as initial deposit and he started my trade ,at first it was awesome but after one month trading he became different in response to my call and email, at this time my acct balance was 30k$, but he continued and maximal the profit to 54k$ so when i other for a withdraw then i knew i had being scammed but man helped me from a scam recovery organization here in the United state i got back 90% of my funds while i paid 20% to recover....Am so happy

I am a liar. I really am a recovery room scammer from India. The only money I've gotten is money I've stolen from real victims of scam. I have many forum accounts. I have many phone numbers and email addresses to tell many stories. All I want is to steal money from you.
Drop dead you thief.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHO WROTE THIS. THE ADMIN IS A GENIUS, I NEED TO START DOING THIS IN MY FACEBOOK TRADING GROUPS HAHAHAHAH

Dear Scum bags wherever you are in the world. I hope you and you families drop dead from an awful disease. I was scammed by
RTC Finance for my entire life savings that I worked for 43 years. They ruined my life. Then I come to this web site to seek help in trying to get my money back. Instead of help I met scammers who wanted to screw me again or someone who charges an arm and a leg to assist you. I can't afford their services, so 4 months later I have been mourning and no one will really help you because money talks and good people rarely are available to help you in time of need.

R. S.

Ouch, just reading that last message, that probably hurt a lot if all this is true. How admin knows if OP is lying scumbag, nowever there are some notes which are fishy for sure. Probably that 20% to recover just need to be paid in advance or something which is scum on top of that LMAO, it would be good if that recovery services worked per result ;)))

Instagram is full of this bulls***. But I always send those profiles posting such things (also their referred profiles) to the spam department of Instagram. They've been working really good so far. Until today they might have deleted 100 or more accounts because I sent out a spam alert to them.

Back