I got scammed by BSV Global Investing Limited

ohitsriioh

Recruit
I recently figured out that I got "Pig Slaughtered" by a "girl" I met on a dating app. I'm pretty deep in debt because of this, and I really don't know what to do at this point. I used wire transfers to Coinbase and MT5. Is there any resources out there I can look at to help resolve this?

I recently figured out that I got "Pig Slaughtered" by a "girl" I met on a dating app. I'm pretty deep in debt because of this, and I really don't know what to do at this point. I used wire transfers to Coinbase and MT5. Is there any resources out there I can look at to help resolve this?
How and when did you deposit the money and what`s the total deposit?

I wire transferred from my bank account to Coinbase, then to a wallet. I bought BTC and USDT for these. In total, I would say that the deposit is in the ballpark of around $130,000. I'm also massively in debt because of this.

I wire transferred from my bank account to Coinbase, then to a wallet. I bought BTC and USDT for these. In total, I would say that the deposit is in the ballpark of around $130,000. I'm also massively in debt because of this.
How can you invest that much amount by meeting some stranger online, how?

In a word? Vulnerability. Pandemic hit me hard in the social department, and pretty much anyone that showed me a bit of affection ticked my boxes. Also, the prospect of making enough money to help my family out really appealed to me. I found this place way too late, it seems. My first deposit was on January 25th and last one was yesterday.

Are you still in contact with your scammer ? Contact these guys also for some advice on how you should proceed. You will need to move quickly if you wish to have any success with identification of the company and get an opportunity to recover any of your deposited funds.

www.globalantiscam.org

How Scammers Target You | Global Anti Scam

Detailed process of how a Pig-Butchering Scam aka “Shazhupan" works from scouting victims online to investment platforms, whom they target, and more.
www.globalantiscam.org
www.globalantiscam.org

Are you a victim of a Romance/Pig Slaughtering scam? Please also consider the resources available at the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). If you need immediate assistance they have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.
https://www.globalantiscam.org/

In a word? Vulnerability. Pandemic hit me hard in the social department, and pretty much anyone that showed me a bit of affection ticked my boxes. Also, the prospect of making enough money to help my family out really appealed to me. I found this place way too late, it seems. My first deposit was on January 25th and last one was yesterday.
Please provide the website you used so we can dig out more details. Also please document everything for your records including all charts, trading, wallet transfers, etc. Eventually they will block you and remove your access so documenting the details now is very important. Last what country are you from so we can advise where all to report this fraud.

Are you still in contact with your scammer ? Contact these guys also for some advice on how you should proceed. You will need to move quickly if you wish to have any success with identification of the company and get an opportunity to recover any of your deposited funds.

www.globalantiscam.org

How Scammers Target You | Global Anti Scam

Detailed process of how a Pig-Butchering Scam aka “Shazhupan" works from scouting victims online to investment platforms, whom they target, and more.
www.globalantiscam.org
www.globalantiscam.org

Are you a victim of a Romance/Pig Slaughtering scam? Please also consider the resources available at the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). If you need immediate assistance they have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.
https://www.globalantiscam.org/
Yep, already contacted them and I'm filing a whole bunch of complaints.

Please provide the website you used so we can dig out more details. Also please document everything for your records including all charts, trading, wallet transfers, etc. Eventually they will block you and remove your access so documenting the details now is very important. Last what country are you from so we can advise where all to report this fraud.
Yeah, I'm doing this right now. Their website at the moment is https://bsv-global.com. I'm from the U.S.

Back