I got Scammed by iForex.

sandra17

Private
Iforex account manager informed me that iforex will give me USD300 as trading bonus and ask me to settle this. Can some one help me. I requested USD2000.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Bonuses usually come with long strings attached. If you feel you are owed cash, don't accept a bonus as an alternative.

Explain to iForex that the FPA does not remove complaints, but can mark the complaints as resolved. Resolved is defined as paying all the money legitimately owed to the client. If iForex wants to claim they don't owe you this money, I would like them to come here and explain how they are calculating the totals.

sandra17

Private
Sir, Just now Ms.Michell from iforex called and ask me to accept USD300 trading bonus and erase off the complaint against them.

sandra17

Private
Reply from iForex

Michelle A. iFOREX <michellea@iforex.com>
To: @yahoo.com
Feb 13 at 8:04 PM

Good Day

We are offering TRADING BONUS $300 for you to trade back and regain your losses,

wherever forex company you go they are not responsible for your trade that you

lost during opening a deals nobody here can give CASH that you lost from a trade

in your account.Even you read all the TRADING CONDITION theres no such thing.

Take the bonus and trade again all the profit of the trade will go to your balance and it

Can be withdraw. This only that we can offer.

Best Regards,

Michelle A.Relationship Manager
michellea@iforex.com

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Sir,

I have already made a Case# 2017 - 0851

Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Case #2017-085 was marked as abandoned and dismissed after an extended period without a reply.
There is a note in your message my mod that it dismissed,