I got Scammed by iForex.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
You filed a case and then abandoned it. Abandoned cases are dismissed. Once a case is dismissed, it cannot be refiled.

You still have a complaint thread here in Scam Alerts and the review you submitted. You can still try to complaint to regulators.

sandra17

Private
S
You filed a case and then abandoned it. Abandoned cases are dismissed. Once a case is dismissed, it cannot be refiled.

You still have a complaint thread here in Scam Alerts and the review you submitted. You can still try to complaint to regulators.
Sir, As my case is abandoned and dismissed case could you please take down my complaints. As i could not claim my balance money held by iforex as long as my case is shown here. I hope you will help me to erase off my complaint against iforex. As the case is an abandoned case. Thank you.

AsstModerator Note: If your issue was resolved, report that in your Scam Alerts thread.

sandra17

Private
Good Day,

It is not my fault. It is your tutor Mr.Silvario's fault. He is the one who guided me. His wrong guidance has make me lost my money. So iforex is responsible for my lost and need to return my money. I have proves made by Mr.Silvario who has guaranteed a big return. As Mr.Silvario is iforex's employee, iforex is responsible for returning my money.

Michelle A. iFOREX <michellea@iforex.com>
To: @yahoo.com
Feb 13 at 8:04 PM

Good Day

We are offering TRADING BONUS $300 for you to trade back and regain your losses,

wherever forex company you go they are not responsible for your trade that you

lost during opening a deals nobody here can give CASH that you lost from a trade

in your account.Even you read all the TRADING CONDITION theres no such thing.

Take the bonus and trade again all the profit of the trade will go to your balance and it

Can be withdraw. This only that we can offer.

Best Regards,
LXE842fHTSMbhLUGq3fY6yq8sDqIAxmRgjnGk_pUJkyB1MqIGYHG5zZROOYeWZBW-NzAx[/IMG][/URL]

Michelle A.Relationship Manager michellea@iforex.com
[/B]