I have been embezzled for in excess of $3,000.00 CAD by Porter Finance and Related Parties

xxxxyyyy8

Recruit
My account with Porter Finance was opened November 26th, 2015. with a deposit of $1360.00 CAD and a matching bonus by the Company., thereby permitting me to commence trading with $2720.00 CAD. On depositing the funds to Porter Finance, the funds were diverted by Visa to Greymountain Management LTD. without my knowledge. By April 28th my account balance was down to approximately $1200.00CAD. By the evening of April 29, 2016,the balance was approximately $2,200.00 CAD. I then spotted a trend in USD/JPY and by 09.45 GMT, April 30, 2016, my account # 591793, would show a balance of $5102.93 (see FPA 1). At different times I had as many as 15 transactions trading at the same time . While other investors in the USA had their winnings cancelled, as reported in at least one other case ( 2016-101) within FPA, mine were not cancelled. They were embezzled by Amy Stone, Porter Finance, company officials, the owners of Porter Finance, said to be Oracle Stone LTD, its sole Director Eduardo Rodgriguez Cedillo of Mexico, RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERSLTD. both companies of the United Kingdom, the latter dissolved twice since 2014, most recently on 14/02/2016, (see FPA 2) FPA 1.jpg FPA 1.jpg FPA 1.jpg FPA 2.jpg FPA 3.jpg FPA 4.jpg FPA 5.jpg FPA 6.jpg and with the full knowledge of the sole Director, Mr. Oliver George Simpson, British citizen, who now operates RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD. from his home address in the United Kingdom. Notice that RUNNINGFOREST is all one word. Immediately upon noticing on the morning of April 30th,2016, Toronto, Canada, time, I checked the history of all transactions and all records of approximately 100 transactions in USD/JPY were removed, and the balance of the account showed as approximately $1997.00 CAD, I contacted the Porter Finance Support with two emails questioning the missing history, the missing funds, and demanding they correct the matter. I also contacted by email, my account Manager, said to be Amy Stone. All three replied, May 2, 2016, when the Forex Market reopened May 2, 2016. The support department gave me only directions on how locate the history of all transactions, but failed to respond to the question of transactions that were removed, and did not refer to the missing funds in any way. Amy Stone replied stating that I was a poor trader and claimed that I lost it all by my poor trading practices. Such was not the case and her reply supported the cover up of the missing funds, the embezzlement, and the missing history. I have had no further communication with the company. Porter Finance is not registered anywhere. It stands only for a porter as one would find on a railway car providing a service. It provides the same virtual office address as ORACLE STONE LIMITED, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU, whereas all these companies, including RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD operate from 1A Arcade House, Temple Fortune, London, United Kingdom, NW11 7TL. The sole Director of RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD. continues to operate from his home, Flat 7 Allan Court Lower Street, Haslemere, SURREY, United Kingdom, GU 27 2NX. Greymountain Management Limited, who initially received my funds, is registered in Ireland. Greymountain Management Limited ( 544173) was set up May 20, 2014. Their current address is
3RD FLOOR ULYSSES HOUSE FOLEY STREET DUBLIN 1. The company's current directors Ryan Coates and Liam Grainger have been the director of 415 other Irish companies between them; 298 of which are now closed. All parties act together in concert

My account with Porter Finance was opened November 26th, 2015. with a deposit of $1360.00 CAD and a matching bonus by the Company., thereby permitting me to commence trading with $2720.00 CAD. On depositing the funds to Porter Finance, the funds were diverted by Visa to Greymountain Management LTD. without my knowledge. By April 28th my account balance was down to approximately $1200.00CAD. By the evening of April 29, 2016,the balance was approximately $2,200.00 CAD. I then spotted a trend in USD/JPY and by 09.45 GMT, April 30, 2016, my account # 591793, would show a balance of $5102.93 (see FPA 1). At different times I had as many as 15 transactions trading at the same time . While other investors in the USA had their winnings cancelled, as reported in at least one other case ( 2016-101) within FPA, mine were not cancelled. They were embezzled by Amy Stone, Porter Finance, company officials, the owners of Porter Finance, said to be Oracle Stone LTD, its sole Director Eduardo Rodgriguez Cedillo of Mexico, RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERSLTD. both companies of the United Kingdom, the latter dissolved twice since 2014, most recently on 14/02/2016, (see FPA 2) View attachment 27019 View attachment 27019 View attachment 27019 View attachment 27020 View attachment 27021 View attachment 27022 View attachment 27023 View attachment 27024 and with the full knowledge of the sole Director, Mr. Oliver George Simpson, British citizen, who now operates RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD. from his home address in the United Kingdom. Notice that RUNNINGFOREST is all one word. Immediately upon noticing on the morning of April 30th,2016, Toronto, Canada, time, I checked the history of all transactions and all records of approximately 100 transactions in USD/JPY were removed, and the balance of the account showed as approximately $1997.00 CAD, I contacted the Porter Finance Support with two emails questioning the missing history, the missing funds, and demanding they correct the matter. I also contacted by email, my account Manager, said to be Amy Stone. All three replied, May 2, 2016, when the Forex Market reopened May 2, 2016. The support department gave me only directions on how locate the history of all transactions, but failed to respond to the question of transactions that were removed, and did not refer to the missing funds in any way. Amy Stone replied stating that I was a poor trader and claimed that I lost it all by my poor trading practices. Such was not the case and her reply supported the cover up of the missing funds, the embezzlement, and the missing history. I have had no further communication with the company. Porter Finance is not registered anywhere. It stands only for a porter as one would find on a railway car providing a service. It provides the same virtual office address as ORACLE STONE LIMITED, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU, whereas all these companies, including RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD operate from 1A Arcade House, Temple Fortune, London, United Kingdom, NW11 7TL. The sole Director of RUNNINGFOREST PARTNERS LTD. continues to operate from his home, Flat 7 Allan Court Lower Street, Haslemere, SURREY, United Kingdom, GU 27 2NX. Greymountain Management Limited, who initially received my funds, is registered in Ireland. Greymountain Management Limited ( 544173) was set up May 20, 2014. Their current address is
3RD FLOOR ULYSSES HOUSE FOLEY STREET DUBLIN 1. The company's current directors Ryan Coates and Liam Grainger have been the director of 415 other Irish companies between them; 298 of which are now closed. All parties act together in concert

FPA shared warning about their scam already, you can read it here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11873/www.porterfinance.com

Now SOLUTION is contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back