• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I Have Been Scamed By Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem took place, because customer entered incorrect country name when registrating account. He wrote that he is from Nigeria, not from Indonesia, that is why we sent withdrawal to Nigerian bank. Now his funds are returned to the account. And we transferred compensation in amount of 150 USD.

Yea?Ibeleive u!

This problem took place, because customer entered incorrect country name when registrating account. He wrote that he is from Nigeria, not from Indonesia, that is why we sent withdrawal to Nigerian bank. Now his funds are returned to the account. And we transferred compensation in amount of 150 USD.
I often put down a wrong country of origin when i fill out forms! LOL LOL!!!! I am almost 50 years old and have NEVER made that mistake!(wrong year maybe!).That is the lamest excuse I have heard today this week?Who? Where do these Brokers grow their employees? I personally would have used the "checks-in-the-mail excuse. Its a more professional lie.LOL.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise;instaforex Is Now Investors Murderers And Burial Grounds;kidly Avoid Trading On Instaforex And For Those Already With Them This Caution And Warning Is For You; Withdraw All Your Monies And Get Ready That Your Monies Will Never Be Transferred Back To Your Account And Also Get Ready To Be Sreved With Fictitious Swift Copy Of The Transfer.cheating,defrauding,defamation Of Character,deception,application Of Technicalities To Delay Tactics, Insensitiveness Is Their Aims And Objectives As Well As Their Motto. Would You Want To Trade With Them? Hell No For Wise, I Am Not Too Sure For The Intellectually Limited And Yes For Foolish And Stupid Ones. Comerades In Arms The Hand Writing Is On The Wall, Get Other Reliable Brokers If You Care To Listen

Comerades In Arms;i Salute You;rememember The Petition ,i Have Scammed By Intaforex From Trading Account No. 68409? The Controversy Is Still Unsolved And Am Back Again On It;instaforex Where Is My Money Despite The Withdrawals Made On The 13th, March, 2009 And 1 April, 2009? Whoever Cares To Listen To This ,instaforex Have Now Become Untouchable And Unstoppable, Fraudsters, Cheats, Deceivers,misrepresenters Perpetrating Illegalities And Trading Irregularities Such Withholding Withdrawals,lying That They Have Sent Your Money To Your Account, Forgery For Falsifyinf Fictitious Swift Copies Of Funds Transfer, Defamation Of Character By Inputing Dishonest Withholding Of Money By Some Banks As In My Case Where They Claimed To Have Sent Me Money Through Hellenic Bank Cyprus As The Sender And Jp Morgan Chase Bank As The Reciver And And The Ordering Customer Is Instaforex All Have Been Found To Be Not Factual.

Comerades In Arms Despite All The Investigation Made By Fpa And The Series Of Pleadins And Interventions Made By Authorities Concerned, This Corporate Swindlers Are Still In Business Doing What They Knew Best At Innocent Traders.please Let Us Put Our Heads Together And Bring This Ungodly Evil To Order.it Is Me Today But It Will Be Another Unsuspecting Innocent Victim Tomorrow.

Can Somebody Tell Me To Which Of The Law Enfocement Agency I Should Report This Matter To?

Can Someboby Please Give Me The Address Of Cyprus Security And Exchange Commission To File My Petition To Them That The Company They Issued Liscense To Is A Fraudster And A Cheat?

Comerades In Arms ,let Me Have Your Say On This.

If they sent copies of fake SWIFTS, ask your bank where the best place to file a fraud report would be. Also, alert their bank to these activities. Banks take a very dim view of anyone generating fake documents with the bank's name on them.

Comerades in arms i salute you! The mystery accompanying instaforex's scamming trading account number 68409 is far yet from being over and is just beginning!This fraudsters,thieves and rogue brokers have uptill now deliberately refused to have my withdrawn funds transferred to my account in my bank despite all the effort myself and the FPA investigators have done to ensure the matter is adequately taken care of: the new dimension they have taken is a claim that the the switf code i gave is incorrect to effect the withdrawals of the funds. morethan six times this was the delaying tactics strategies this "sick in the head ,****ed -arse mother ****ers have adopted within two months to abort and frustrate my zeal to take claim of my monies from them;Lately are telephone calls i received threatening me that i cannot do anything to them and i cannot and never get my money and neither me or the forex peace army investigators could do them any thing! they claimed that the forex peace peace army is a toothless bull dog that can only bark but not bite!

Comerades in arms! this situation is getting out of hand and i must warn all of you to please avoid instaforex and if you have already invested with them please withdraw all your monies and any trader wishing to trade with them should please desist from such intentions!

Instaforex has failed to come on this forum to make or challenge this claim! this failure has gone to depict the extent of their criminally mindedness; comerade in arms let me have your say on this matter because an injury to one is an injury to all!

Dear Haruna,
when fulfilling application for withdrawal at our web-site you enter the swift code that does not coincide with your bank - PLATINUMHABIB BANK.
BKTRUS33 is swift code of DEUTSCHE BANK, that is why your money is being transferred there:
Beneficiary Bank
Bank Swift Code: BKTRUS33
Clearing House Code:
Bank Name: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY AMERICA
Bank Address: 60 WALL STREET
MAIL SUITE NYC60-0501
UNITED STATES
However this bank is your corispondent bank and not beneficiary, that is why money is always sent us back. Four times Deutsche Bank sent us money back and got comission for the transfers, four times we were restoring you this fee and you are keeping to put incorrect swift code in your application. It seems you don't want to recieve your money or you are trying to to drive us out of our wits.

I Have Been Scammed By Inataforex

Ekaterina and instaforex; you are the dumbmest idiots of all times that i have known who is also very stupid! you claimed that while i opened an account with instaforex i indicated an incorrect country name called Nigeria intead of indonesia and you send the money to a bank in Nigeria; yes the county name is Nigeria and that is where i am now and reside and never at any time have i ever indicated indonesia in any correspondece with you! if truely you have sent the money to a bank in Nigeria which of the banks have you sent the money to? if your claims are factual PLATINUMHABIB BANK LIMITED IS MY BANK IN NIGERIA and all my bank details have been provided to you and the forex peace army investigators; why are you now contradicting yourself?

The quoted bank details you provided on FPA you alone only knew where you got them from but am assuring you like i have notified you before now, no amount of maneuvres, manupulations, delaying tactics you will employ to confuse me or to falsely accuse me to accept your fraudulent stupidity and ever believed you!

For the purposes of setting the the record straight i will provide my bank details for every one on FPA to see and that is the bank transfer detail i will rely on in support of any allegation or claim against me by you to fool yourself; i hereby provide the details for the attention of every body.

1. BENEFICIARY NAME; HEDIMA HARUNA

2. BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER ; 3510083252

3.BENEFICIARY BANK NAME; PLATINUMHABIB BANK LIMITED( USD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT)

4.BENEFICIARY BANK SWIFT CODE; BKTRUS33

5. CORRESPONDENCE BANK; DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST AMERICA 1 BT PLAZA 130 LIBERTY STREET NY 10006. NEWYORK

6. CORRESPONDENCE BANK SWIFT CODE BKTRUS33

7.BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 04-435-183

In view of the above, let me put it you instaforex and Ekaterina there is no way you could be provided with such abank transfer detail and you still claim that its incorrect. if you do not know how the banks operate let me tell you by just the swift code i have provided you with if you truly transfer the money to deustche bank the bank can trace the actual beneficiary bank swift code even where the swift code is incorrect in so far as the beneficary bank name is their and provided to them but in this case the details i gave you are the correct bank details and i will never withdraw from asserting that claim!

I knew what you gimmicks are and you will not succeed; i knew the Fpa investigatore and me are close to catching you thats is why you want to manupulate your way out.

Now that you claim that you have found the correct the correct code you knew best what to do with it to have peace!

Comerades in arms let me use this medium in advising you that instaforex are thieves and a scamm and avoid them completely; go and withdraw all your monies from them and discourage any body who intends to invest with them

Looks like Hahed1 has placed all his cards on the table.

Ekaterina offered to place a copy of the Swift here in the forums on March 25th, but hasn't done so. All she did was post some text. I guess she couldn't find anyone to use photoshop to make a fake one.

I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to figure out which side to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back