• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I Have Been Scamed By Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it scamming???

All your words are just funny. Seriously! Why do the company that is holding two contests with prize fund in usd 170.000 and has over 70.000 real accounts need to stole usd 548.68? We lose more on comission that Deutsche Bank takes for these transfers.

We phoned Platinumhabib bank and they told us their swift code is Plningla. And we told Mr. Haruna that in our correspondence, but he stubbornly holds his own.

Although we offered him to process his withdrawal to another e-payment system he likes, but he refuses.

We see only two ways here if Mr. Haruna would like to withdraw his money. The first is to enter the correct swift code (Plningla instead of BKTRUS33). The second is to process withdrawal to another payment system, Liberty Reserve, for example.

Ekaterina like i said you are a serious apology to the creator of the human race and i am for certain you are the biblical 666 of the this generation; your fraudulent *****y attitude is glaring and conspicuos but am sorry you will meet you stupendous fiasco and waterloo on this forum!

you are not ashamed of yourself to mention that instaforex is offering a contest for the price funds of 170,000 USD and instaforex is having 70.000 real account; from where and how did instaforex got got those record from? a company with such a claimed fanstastic record will not defraud me of my uncredited transfer and would not have resorted to telephone blackmail accusing me and the FPA for witchunting them because you refuse to pay for avertizing fee on FPA that is why we are alleging that you have not transferred my money! if this is so why are you now accepting that it was an incorrect swift code that is the issue while all ths while you claimed you have successfully transferred the money?

Ekaterina and instaforex all these records you have provided are not only fraudulent, dishonest, misleading and deceptive but also an implied self confession of your evil and criminality!

YOU depicted to the whole world your motives and intentions in the forex market to traders that you are nothing but a home and a business of foolish fraudsters; let me advice you very well you cannot and you will never succeed in victimizing and innocent unsuspecting trader again and that there is no place for you in the market and in the forum.

I challenge you to provide a documentry evidence of a copy you had with my bank platinumhabib bank limited that they have confirmed that BKTRUS33 IS the incorrect swift code for the FPA investigators to confirm with my bank whether such correspondence is geniune and provide the copy publicly on this forum for everybody to bear witness as i have provided my bank details for all to see! failure to do that you shall continue to be what you have already been; a cheat, fraudster a blackmailer and a thief!

Listen care fully; i am not going to adopt any option you provided for as you claimed and not going to make any withdrawls in respect of this issue; the details i provided you with shall continue to be the unchanging authority of all times;

Why is it that it took only a day to deposit my money in my trading account through bank wire with instaforex and why is it taking two months for my withdrawn money to yet be credited? if your claims are factual trace the route on how you recived deposit from my bank initially and comply with that same route and transfer my money to my account!

you cannot fool me or the FPA investigators or my comerades in arms with your senseles and unclever defence or claim!

I once again use this forum to inform all traders to please avoid instaforex and withdraw all your monies and discourage any body who wants to invest with instaforex because they are a fraud, a cheat and a blackmailer.

your investment will turn against you as your financial death warrant. please be warned and be careful!

Dear Mr. Haruna,
you were not to post this 3 times, it won't make your opinion truthful anyway.

I even have not bothered myself of reading all this hysterical splashing. Public opinion around our company is much stronger that you think. Everybody could see all our conversation during 2 months and understand that not our company prevents you to receive your money, but your own obstinacy.

It's coming evident, that your aim is not to withdraw your money, but to blackmail our company.

We do not want to fight with you at this forum or by e-mails. We don't need your money, we will be the happiest in the world if you withdraw your funds eventually.

So, please, apply for withdrawal by e-payment system, not by wire bank transfer.

Ekaterina and instaforex, if three of my postings is your immediate problem then you are not honestly prepared in having this matter remedied! Three posts is the least in the series of the posts i have planned to post! Just wait and see developement!

Do not be bothered by reading any of my posts; am sure many traders on your trading platform will do and also intending traders wishing to do business with you and am certain you knew what they would have felt and their reactions when they read between the lines and notice the handwritings on the wall!

If truly you and instaforex will be happy to have this matter settled; you now have all my bank details with you and the claimed swift you claimed is the genuine without adducing documentary evidence from my bank that its in deed the correct swift code which am still waiting for you to adduce publicly on this forum you knew better than i am on what to do!

Ekaterina! if you are not being so cunny or daft why should i withdraw by e-payment when when bank wire is an option and is still an option at my discretion and you did not notify me on that before i opened an account with instaforex and now you again and again want to fraudulently induce me to be dupped by you again! my dear stop day dreaming and face reality!

Ekaterina; i do not know wether you are a man or a woman but i am very sorry for your appalling behaviour in customer relations and i think your employers if any you have should consider firing you or relegate you to where animals do forex trading because this a matter and a forum for human beings and needs great expertise to deal with!

I pray instaforex will think twice and transfer my money! Bank wire transfer cannot be changed and no rewithdrawals!

I suppose, the principal for you is to receive money, but not the way you will receive it. The fact that you always refuse our offer to withdraw your money any another way different from bank wire transfer arouses some suspicion.

I'm attaching the file with banking details you sent us. It proves that these swift code is the swift code of the correspondence bank, not beneficiary bank. But we need the swift code of The Platinumhabib bank.

Attachments

• bank phb correspondence bank details.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 22
I have just emailed a suggestion to Hahed1 and to InstaForex's finance department. If both sides accept, this situation can be resolved within 1 or 2 days.

Ekaterina, you will find that attacking customers is not the best way to do business. Also, someone at your company thought it would be a good idea to send some lies about the FPA to Hahed1. That is a very unethical negotiating tactic.

Ekaterina; if you think am here to joke with fraudsters and daft cheatss kindly have a second thought! i have provided you with more than enough bank detailS and swift codes am sorry you have failed again to derail the this cause from achieving its aim; you do not need any details from me because the numerous details containing the swift copies i have sent you are still what i will always rely on and nothing more!

stop waisting your time and refer yourself back to all the correspondence i had with you regarding platinumhabib bank limited swift code and that is what i will still rely on

your delaying tactics is very obvious and you will waste your time by doing that! am waiting for you to provide me, FPA and everybody on THE FPA with a documentary evidence that you have the confirmation from my bank platinunhabib bank limited that that claimed swift copy is my banks swift copy and not BKTRUS33 AND PUBLICLY PLACE IT ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER, A CHEAT AND THIEF.

I hereby pity the investment- life of all traders on your platform because sooner or later they are going to suffer from your evil as mr. murdoff did to innocent unsuspecting investors in the 50 billion dollar ponzi scamm in in the USA.

Ekaterina,

You have complained that Hahed1 would accept no other withdrawal method. I do not know if this is true or not in the past. I do know that Hahed1 has accepted my suggestion to receive the money by Western Union. The full details have been sent to InstaForex's English Finance division. I don't know if this is a standard method of withdrawal that you normally support or not, and I don't care. You are the one who suggested that alternate methods could be used, so there is no reason for InstaForex to decline this offer.

InstaForex can transfer the money, email the details to Hahed1 and CC me. I can then verify that the money has been sent and can also verify when it is received. If something goes wrong with the transfer, InstaForex can reclaim the money far easier than dealing with a bank transfer that ended up in the wrong place.

The ball is now completely in InstaForex's court. I see no reason this issue can't be closed within 24 hours.

Dear FPA representative,
we offer Mr. Haruna to withdraw his funds via any e-payment system from this page (except PayPal). I don't think it's so difficult for Mr. Haruna to register account, for example, in Liberty Reserve, if he needs his money.
By the way, how is it possible:

You have complained that Hahed1 would accept no other withdrawal method. I do not know if this is true or not in the past.
if Mr. Haruna was resending all the e-mails from us to FPA?

We do not provide Western Union withdrawals. How could you imagine that? Should we hire a person who will be sitting in Western Union office and transferring money to customers? It's the most uneffective thing you could suggest us taking into account the number of withdrawal applications per day.
Even more May holidays have started in our country, Western Union office does not work today.

If Mr. Haruna trusts you so much we can transfer his money to your web money account or so and you will send him the money via Western Union or bank wire with banking details he provided, and you will see, that this is impossible to send money using this swift code.

This is beyond funny. Western Union allows you to make transfers from their website - just like Liberty Reserve. Also, the Western Union website doesn't take holidays.

Looks like Ekaterina is getting desperate to make excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back