• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I Have Been Scamed By Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did FPA representatives suggest us to use Western Union, not Liberty Reserve though? We provide LR withdrawals and offered to Mr. Haruna to do that some weeks ago. If he agrees, we will be very happy to transfer money to him.

And I think it is not so difficult to take exception or to point out the mistakes more polite way. We do not want to exchange abuses with FPA, Mr. Haruna or another forum participants. We just want to help our customer withdraw his funds. If he thinks we can not solve this problem without the third side, let's working out the suggestion how to make it easily. With no abuses.

Not to be abusive, but aren't you supposed to be on holiday today?

I'm not 100% sure why the investigator (#3 is Tessa, I think) picked Western Union. Personally, I know I'd prefer it, since it results in CASH delivery. Turning a Liberty Reserve balance into cash has its own costs. Also, a Liberty Reserve transfer is a one shot, one-way item. If something goes wrong and some error occurs, the money ends up in an unknown person's account and you and Hahed1 will be at this for another 6 months. As was already pointed out, if there's an error on WU, you can pull the money back easily and try again.

Ekaterina;its high time instaforex either have you resgned from your representation of them or have you sent for another course in more logically and tactical way of managing inter-party conflict of interest! please i have been patient with you and instaforex because of the timely and diplomatic intervention of the Glorious FPA but i thought in the first place you are genuine in the persuit of this problem you have created but i could not continue to be liberal in begging you to have my money sent!

Please help yourself by chasing the demon in your heads about to cause you a greater problem and let me advise you and instaforex i don not to make another postings on FPA only beecause of you alone;

Remember the FPA has exihibited a high sense of maturity in ensuring that this matter is amicably solved but you alone and i repeat you alone cannot derail the the process: i hope the management of insta forex if any will read this postings and have Ekaterina called to order or when next i come again it will be the final episode of Ekaterina's childs play delaying tactics.

The western union option stands!

Am waiting for your clarification on whether you will comply or not! monday is the final day given to you

We do not provide Western Union options.
You can check WebMoney, RBKMoney, Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers, Perfect Money, Yandex.Dengi, Perfect Money, Alertpay.

Ekaterina; i wish you comprehend that you have four ugly heads! one of the heads is faceless and is called "d, the second is brainless and its called "a", and the third is earless and is called " f" and the last is eyeless and called "t"; when you sum up the whole, that makes you a DAFT!

It is more than obvious that you are indeed a fraudsters, cheat, blackmailer and a thieF! can you show a cause or a defence why you are not?

Right from time notice of you have been taken! you have been so stupid that at a point in time you tried potraying that instaforex is running a contest of 170,000 dollars and have a real account of about 70,000! from where and how have YOU got this figures from? that makes you a lier and a mess! if that record is factual, why are you and your fraudulent company is defrauding me of my money if really your company has that asset!

mine and your proposal to withdraw option ended in a deadlock and the FPA Suggeeted a way out and i have agreed and WHY is it that you do not want to compromise? that shows that you do not want to have this matter amicably settled and that is the evidence the whole world is looking for to be convinced that you are a fraudster, cheat, thief and an unreal and unserious acclaimed broker!

Hello comrades in arms! as i have said earlier in case you have been following this matter,DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH INSTAFOREX! GO AND WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AND ADVISE ANYBODY YOU KNOW TO DESIST FROM MAKING INVESTMENT WITH INSTAFOREX BECAUSE THEY DEFRAUDED ME OF MY MONEY, CHEATED ME OF MY MONEY AND THEY HAVE BLACMAILED ME BECAUSE OF MY MONEY AND THEY HAVE TOLD PLENTY LIES AGAINST ME AND THE FPA AND ALL OF YOU COMERADES!

Can any one tell me why anybody would want to trade with instaforex? LISTEN! ONE MILLION TIMES I CAN NEVER BE WRONG ABOUT THEM THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS! AVOID THEM CAUSE THEY ARE BASTARDS ESPECIALLY EKATERINA! I DOUBT MUCH IF EKATERINA KNEW HIS OR HER FATHER!

Comerades in arms; you may be having a field day dicussing healthy issues on this forum which is a good thing to do but you have also to hear and discuss other issues that are not in any way the other side of the coin! Remember "re- i have been scammed by instaforex" petitioned by holder of trading account no 68409? the quest to unravel the mystrious dishonesty of instaforex is far far way from being settled; inspite the intervention of the FPA'S hard work and commitment to resolving this disagreement, they have suggested the simplest way out of this imminent problem that my money be transferred to me via western union, Ekaterina the beast shamelessly stood with animal conscience and declined to compromise disrespectfully to the suggestion!

If Ekaterina will continue to play blatant insincerity as an inglorian bastard like she or he has exhibited, do and will any of you ever have any good reason to invest your monies with instaforex? If you have been following developement on this matter, you will appreciate the fact that instaforex has come into the forex scenario to defraud,steal, cheat, lie and blackmail their unsuspecting victims unapologetically! Then if this so, why not we all learn to read carefully between the lines and notice the the handwrittings on the wall and avoid this wild goose chase that will end up in flogging a dead horse and withdraw all our monies from instaforex and caution who ever cares to listen to please avoid intaforex and divert his attention to any honest broker for trading!

my dear comeardes in arms, if i were to be you a word is enough for a wise!

Is it not high time we put a stop to instaforex's malicious intententions of everyday scamming their victims?

you may not be be directly affected but am assuring you that an injury to one is an injury to all of us! we cannot continue to claim that we are a legitimate standing army and hopelessly and cowardly fold all our cold arms and watch unrepentant criminals continue to invade our territory and take by force our hard earned investments and disrespectfully go away to come another day to perpetrare same! if we are recruited to protect the territorial intergrity of the FPA nation and criminals like instaforex and Ekaterina could come and rob us, then the aim of our being recruited is and shall be practically defeated!

comerades in arms if there is" esprit de corp" the battle to protect our intergrity is not only mine but ours!

Let me have your say on this issue and the way forward to tackle the manace of this inglorian bastards!

LONG LIVE THE FPA NATION! LONG LIVE FPA INVESTIGATORS AND LONG LIVE MY COMERADES IN ARMS!!!

DEAR MR. HARUNA!
WITHDRAW, PLEASE, YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OUR COMPANY.

CHOOSE ANY E-PAYMENT SYSTEM YOU WISH FROM THE NEXT LIST:
  • WebMoney,
  • RBKMoney,
  • Liberty Reserve,
  • Moneybookers,
  • Perfect Money,
  • Yandex.Dengi,
  • Perfect Money,
  • Alertpay.

OR IF YOU ARE AGREE WE CAN SEND YOUR MONEY TO FPA AND YOU WILL TAKE IT FROM THEM.

Dear FPA Administration,
we kindly ask you to make our customer Mr. Haruna by the nickname Hahed1 withdraw his money from his account with our company.
We offer to choose any e-payment system on your discretion: WebMoney, RBKMoney, Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers, Perfect Money, Yandex.Dengi, Perfect Money or Alertpay.

And, please, edit the posts of Mr. Haruna according censorship. Let's deal as intellegent people without abusing each other. Moreover as I told you, our company does not want to steal Mr. Haruna's funds. It just sounds laughing if such a solvent company needs such a little amount.

Ekateria i thought you really meant your company would not want to steal my money! if it so, what is wrong with ban kwire transfer since you said you have got the platinumhabib bank's genuine swift code? Also what is wrong in having the money transferred through western union? why is that its only your option that you want for it to be adopted and not a balanced option from the two conflicting sides?

Be realistic! I thought the meaning of your name in russian language is " pure" but am disappointed that you are pure only in insincerity, dishonesty, fraud, cheating and lying.

If instaforex is not bankrupt and is not only hiding under the guise of still being alive having my transferred amount from or by any source should not be a hard nut to crack! why are you still making a repetitive noise about what you claim you could handle?

If you are to make request that the FPA should censore the contents of my postings kindly do yourself a good by censoring your fraudulent attitude and t i will beg the FPA on your behalf to grant you a good audience and have issues remedied with the immediate rationality!

In the interest of peace, since you claimed you needed one. the following are the only ways to peace.

1.Have my money transferred through bank wire since you have claimed that you have found the genuine swift code from my bank; or

2. transfer my money through western union.

If truly you wanted peace, peace is achieavable through bilateral agreement and in this case you have bank wire which is an option provided by your bank and western union is an option suggested by THE FPA; any of the two is what i can comply with! if you like you take it and if you do not want live it! the ball as you were told is still in your court!

Dear Mr. Haruna,
how can you say that we do not want to make a compromise if you in your turn restrict us to the only two ways? We offer you plenty of ways to withdraw your money whereas our another customers do not have such an opportunity. So why do you deny all the offered e-payment systems?

We do not collaborate with Western Union, that is why we can not process your withdrawal through this system.

Regarding wire bank transfer, if you wish your funds to be withdrawn this way, fulfill an application at our web-site and enter "Plningla" as swift code of Platinumhabib Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back