i have been scammed by Bdswiss

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Ferial Nagy,

Thank you for your interest on BDSwiss!

An immediate action took place by our support team as soon as you contact us and your request is in progress. We also received your message via Facebook.

If you need any further clarifications on your account, please contact support at: support@bdswiss.com

All the best,
The BDSwiss team
Dear support
i was promised last week to solve this case today and nothing done till now
i still trust in Bdswiss and i don't want to have any troubles with it, so please send me my withdrawals today and let me leave in peace

Dear support
i was promised last week to solve this case today and nothing done till now
i still trust in Bdswiss and i don't want to have any troubles with it, so please send me my withdrawals today and let me leave in peace

Hi Ferial,

We wanted to close this thread by stating here for everyone reading that your case was successfully resolved and your withdrawal request processed within 24 hours of you asking for it as is our normal procedure. We would very much appreciate it if you could confirm this for other readers to avoid any misperception about our reputation. We understand that not everyone can always be 100% satisfied with our service, and we do apologize for any inconvenience you may have had, but a thread titled “I have been scammed by Bdswiss” is not a fair or accurate representation of our business. We can provide evidence to back up our statements and are happy to address any further questions.

All the best,
The BDSwiss Team

Back