Resolved: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
What do you mean by they asked to show you screen shot of the wallet ? for sure it's damn much more prohibited that it's really really is no matter how you put it. I though you may want to show something like address or passport which is part of KYC procedure, not screen of bitcoin/etc wallet lol.

What do you mean by they asked to show you screen shot of the wallet ? for sure it's damn much more prohibited that it's really really is no matter how you put it. I though you may want to show something like address or passport which is part of KYC procedure, not screen of bitcoin/etc wallet lol.
exactly because i have never been requested to send a screenshot of my bitcoin transaction by any broker to receive my withdrawal of my own money,whereas i'm already in loss of $-621.92

Below is my response

From OcheAduwa2019@protonmail.com Tuesday, October 8, 2019
To BDSwiss Funding<funding@bdswiss.com>

I have replied their message.
Hello,

I have replied to all your emails and sometimes replying twice without hearing back from you.I have sent you everything you requested for. This is my bitcoin pubic wallet. 3E54Bp2Pfb5FpMDBdCXwuYMNo4pa2FyPqL
View attachment 44813

After i have sent the above email which clearly shows my requested address, I got this response today.

Funding <funding@bdswiss.com>
Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that you can withdraw from your trading account via bank wire as you are unable to provide us with valid proof of your wallet address.
We cannot validate that the below address belongs to you.

However, in order to proceed, may we kindly ask you to provide us with a recent bank statement which shows your full name, address and the bank details you wish to withdraw your funds to?
Note: You can upload the document through your dashboard, once you log in to your account; or alternatively you can forward it to us by replying to this email.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
Kind Regards,
Elena K
BDSwiss Team

They said ''you are unable to provide us with valid proof of your wallet address.
We cannot validate that the below address belongs to you.''

After all these emails back and forth , after all the screenshots of my btc transaction, screenshot of my wallet. They can not validate the requested account belongs to me ? A valid proof of my wallet address ? I've never heard of anything like that.

Bear in mind $1 in btc is higher than $1 fiat currency, meanwhile i'm already in loss of $-621.92. Besides bank wire fees and transaction duration. If bitcoin withdrawal is taking over 2 weeks. Wire may be forever.

However i replied them below.
Sent 10/09/2019

Dear Elena,
i have communicated with btc.com's support regarding the screenshot request. And they advised me where i could get the requested screenshot because it was not available on the mobile app only via the web app. I prefer to have my withdrawal in the same means of funding which is via bitcoin only and not wire because wire will take a longer duration. Its 15 days since i applied for this withdrawal. I'm already at loss and receiving my money via wire means i will loose more since $1 in btc value is greater than $1 wire value
I'm sorry for the way i spoke in my previous emails, i understand it was disrespectful and it was never intentional and i really apologize , I have attached a screenshot you requested in your previous email, This is my bitcoin pubic wallet i sent previously and that address is still valid. 3E54Bp2Pfb5FpMDBdCXwuYMNo4pa2FyPqL
Regards.
btc account screenshot,,.jpg

@BDSwiss, I saw recently you have one thread with the awards you have received and clearly you are avoiding this thread. I am asking again, Can we have an answer from your end, please?

Dear Oche A.

Please note that in order to proceed with your outstanding withdrawal, we need you to send us the wallet address (also known as public key) and a screenshot from your personal wallet, which shows the transaction/s sent to us. Due to our AML procedures, we are only allowed to process withdrawal to the same wallet address, the funds came from.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation,
The BDSwiss Team

I QUOTE="BDSwiss, post: 346955, member: 150473"]Dear Oche A.

Please note that in order to proceed with your outstanding withdrawal, we need you to send us the wallet address (also known as public key) and a screenshot from your personal wallet, which shows the transaction/s sent to us. Due to our AML procedures, we are only allowed to process withdrawal to the same wallet address, the funds came from.

The BDSwiss Team[/QUOTE]
I think he sent everything you asked him before. @Oche A can you confirm here, please?

I QUOTE="BDSwiss, post: 346955, member: 150473"]Dear Oche A.

The BDSwiss Team
I think he sent everything you asked him before. @Oche A can you confirm here, please?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for all your assistance and I’m glad you can see that what they requested for again was what I have already sent them. And posted several times here . It’s just to sho you how dishonest this company is . I will upload my last emails here in a few minutes. This company is the worst company and for making me go thru all these I will post my experience in every single forum, so that no one should experience what I went thru. No broker have ever deleted sent emails from their email sever . I finally got my money 24hrs ago after I started forwarding all my communications Witt their regulator.
Anyone that read this entire thread will kno how stupid and unethical this company is, I posted everything the asked for here. Everything including private wallet infos, that I’ve never posted anywhere in public. But I did it all just make the regulators understand that this company needs to be investigated. They don’t reply mails, they can ignored my withdrawal mails several times and even when they do, they ask you same question over and over in every response.

Back