I have been scammed by Coinestimatesfx.com

Aferokhe

Recruit
I invested $300 to a company name COINESTIMATESFX.COM and after the trade was done they have refused to get me my profit. They are asking me to pay a tax fee of $630 before I can get my profit. Please I need your help to recover my funds. The managers name is HARVEY LUCAS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200719-132622.png
    Screenshot_20200719-132622.png
    223 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20200709-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20200709-WA0011.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200718-185242.png
    Screenshot_20200718-185242.png
    426 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200718-190357.png
    Screenshot_20200718-190357.png
    306.1 KB · Views: 4
I invested $300 to a company name COINESTIMATESFX.COM and after the trade was done they have refused to get me my profit. They are asking me to pay a tax fee of $630 before I can get my profit. Please I need your help to recover my funds. The managers name is HARVEY LUCAS.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17910/coinestimatesfx.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17910/coinestimatesfx.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I have invited the company

The attached photo is all I see after clicking on Edit company invitation and which after filling I clicked on submit. What else will I do because that's all that came out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729-112213.png
    Screenshot_20200729-112213.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 1
The attached photo is all I see after clicking on Edit company invitation and which after filling I clicked on submit. What else will I do because that's all that came out.
Select the company and if your broker is not there then choose other.

Select the company and if your broker is not there then choose other.
Yes I have done that countless times and submit but you said I didn't invite the company rightly that was why I snapped the one I didn't select the company as example. I have filled the company with OTHER COMPANY AND SUBMITTED

Yes I have done that countless times and submit but you said I didn't invite the company rightly that was why I snapped the one I didn't select the company as example. I have filled the company with OTHER COMPANY AND SUBMITTED
In the screenshot I can see "select" in company

Back