I have been scammed by SlsTrade

Jack82

Recruit
Hi everyone.. I am a new trader who believes has been scammed and hoping someone here can help.
I have always been interested in learning the trade game and it was only few weeks ago when i started looking online to see how and where to start. I registered my details on few sites not knowing where to go and what to do. Few hours after I received a phone call from someone called "Oliver" who works for SlsTrade. He said they are a broker who uses MetaTrader 4 Platform. He convinced me to join and gave me access to a site called "forexprime.com" where i can get signals. I only deposited $200US Dollars on my first day and placed one trade as per Oliver's instruction. That trade made $8 profit. Then I started receiving calls from Oliver on daily basis asking me on every call to deposit more money so i can make thousands according to his promises. I then deposited another $500 US Dollars.

From that point onward I started reading a lot and searching online to learn more about trading and I was able to bring my account up to $1600. A week later i receive another call from Oliver asking me again to deposit $3000 this time saying I needed to trade with Nasdaq Shares and that there is a great opportunity to double my money within 3 hours. He also said to me to try the withdrawal process so i gain more confidence.

I requested $150 withdrawal and was processed in like less then 3 days.
Oliver calls again to push me to deposit the $3000 and i shut him down completely this time and told him I would not deposit anymore money. I stopped receiving calls from him and i kept trading on my own. On 13/01/17 I made another withdrawal request of $200US and my balance with MetaTrader 4 was $1,313.00
This request was never processed. I tried calling their phone number and tried emailing support with no answers.
At the start they were responding quickly to my emails and to Live Chat. After refusing to depsoit more money and requesting $200 withdrawal, it is like they dont wanna talk to me anymore or respond to my emails.

I believe I have been scammed and SlsTrade will never return my money back.
Please let me know what you think I should do..(Thats if there is anything i can do)...
At least maybe i can help new traders not to fall for i fell for.

1. Legitimate investments have no need to make cold calls to search for potential clients.

2. Send an email to every address you can find for SLS Trade. Include a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and discuss the situation.

3. If you haven't done so yet, leave SLS a nice, shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13017/slstrade-forex-brokers

4. How did you deposit? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

Hi everyone.. I am a new trader who believes has been scammed and hoping someone here can help.
I have always been interested in learning the trade game and it was only few weeks ago when i started looking online to see how and where to start. I registered my details on few sites not knowing where to go and what to do. Few hours after I received a phone call from someone called "Oliver" who works for SlsTrade. He said they are a broker who uses MetaTrader 4 Platform. He convinced me to join and gave me access to a site called "forexprime.com" where i can get signals. I only deposited $200US Dollars on my first day and placed one trade as per Oliver's instruction. That trade made $8 profit. Then I started receiving calls from Oliver on daily basis asking me on every call to deposit more money so i can make thousands according to his promises. I then deposited another $500 US Dollars.

From that point onward I started reading a lot and searching online to learn more about trading and I was able to bring my account up to $1600. A week later i receive another call from Oliver asking me again to deposit $3000 this time saying I needed to trade with Nasdaq Shares and that there is a great opportunity to double my money within 3 hours. He also said to me to try the withdrawal process so i gain more confidence.

I requested $150 withdrawal and was processed in like less then 3 days.
Oliver calls again to push me to deposit the $3000 and i shut him down completely this time and told him I would not deposit anymore money. I stopped receiving calls from him and i kept trading on my own. On 13/01/17 I made another withdrawal request of $200US and my balance with MetaTrader 4 was $1,313.00
This request was never processed. I tried calling their phone number and tried emailing support with no answers.
At the start they were responding quickly to my emails and to Live Chat. After refusing to depsoit more money and requesting $200 withdrawal, it is like they dont wanna talk to me anymore or respond to my emails.

I believe I have been scammed and SlsTrade will never return my money back.
Please let me know what you think I should do..(Thats if there is anything i can do)...
At least maybe i can help new traders not to fall for i fell for.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.slstrade.com/en/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13017/slstrade-forex-brokers
Also, read this warning https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/sls-trade

Hi guys thank you for the valuable information.
I copied the link and invited them to join through their live chat. I also sent emails to support@slstrade.com and info@slstrade.com
I know they are not regulated but unfortunately I found out too late.
I initially deposited funds with them via my credit card. I will contact my bank and file for a fraud case to see if i can get my money back that way.
I really appreciate all the help and support and I love this idea of the forex peace army.

Back