I have been scammed by TMT-global

Inyang

Recruit
I was lured into getting into a long term investment with TMT-Global through someone I met online who sweet-talk me into risking my hard-earned money into their Platform not knowing they were co-ordinated group of scammers from Mainland China, few days after a transaction was successfully completed 30/8/2020.dispite the fact that the investment was growing rapidly, the so-called customer service representative who guided me through the transaction processes could not longer chat or response to my question, I put up a mail, no response, while i20200912-151827.pngIMG_20200830_160728.jpg20200912-151827.png noticed some suspicious activities on my account, I tried to pull out my funds no response too, yet the investment gives growing, as at yesterday my account total Asset was already growing close to $2,000, surprisingly, this morning I tried to access my account, no access.
Please, I need help, how I recover my funds?

I was lured into getting into a long term investment with TMT-Global through someone I met online who sweet-talk me into risking my hard-earned money into their Platform not knowing they were co-ordinated group of scammers from Mainland China, few days after a transaction was successfully completed 30/8/2020.dispite the fact that the investment was growing rapidly, the so-called customer service representative who guided me through the transaction processes could not longer chat or response to my question, I put up a mail, no response, while iView attachment 57645View attachment 57646View attachment 57645 noticed some suspicious activities on my account, I tried to pull out my funds no response too, yet the investment gives growing, as at yesterday my account total Asset was already growing close to $2,000, surprisingly, this morning I tried to access my account, no access.
Please, I need help, how I recover my funds?
What`s the response from the company?

That's one of those typical "crypto investment scams". Loads of these pages are out there (especially on Instagram). Ponzi scheme scammers at their "best". lol
I'm very sorry for you that you did expect a "make money fast" scheme here, but there's not a single one out there, to be honest.

Back