• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Not able to withdraw - wealthsailing forex limited

I am having an issue with a company

Keithly

Recruit
hi, I have been scammed by wealthsailing forex limited (wealthsailingforex.com) with not able to withdrawal my funds with paying 15% tax prior. please advise

hi, I have been scammed by wealthsailing forex limited (wealthsailingforex.com) with not able to withdrawal my funds with paying 15% tax prior. please advise
Can you please share the email or message you received while you were withdrawing the funds?

I haven't heard of this broker before, which probably isn't a good sign. Can we have more info about what happened?

Do not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. Take screen shots of all communications, trades, their website, money or crypto transfers, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime.

Do not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. Take screen shots of all communications, trades, their website, money or crypto transfers, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime.
USA

I haven't heard of this broker before, which probably isn't a good sign. Can we have more info about what happened?
wealthsailingfroex.com. Scammed on start$ 600 then$ 40k total deposit trade up to $3.5 million on fake MT5 platform charts for 3 weeks. After which need to withdrawal within 5 ds with 10% fee pre-paid if not will turn over to government, then confiscated with 15% tax to get back and they will keep all your money They have many people text you from account manager- Tony to supervisors- Bob William (???) to Ombudsmen email to scam for more pre-paid prior to withdrawal. I cannot believe a trusted MT% can be manipulated on personal servers to make fake chart leading to investor depositing more money!! I have reported to HK police and need helps in posting and warning as many people as possible because when i did my research, no one has commented on this wealthsailingforex.com SCAMM operation. I have lost over $40K!!!!

Can you post publicly here a proof of your loss and police report (hide name/address)?
Dear Sir / Madam,

Your e-Report has been submitted
Acknowledgement of Receipt
RE: Report Cyber Crime
e-Report Number: ERC2204302032021

Thank you for report online at the e-Report Centre of Hong Kong Police Force. It will be handled by or forwarded to a suitable unit for further processing. Please be patient and keep the e-Report Number for your enquiry.

You may contact our Responsible Office at e-report-crm-info-crb@police.gov.hk for enquiry. Thank you very much!

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Time/Date of Submission of e-Report: 2022-04-30 02:48:12
e-Report Centre
Hong Kong Police Force

Back