I have been scammed for my lifes savings by Acervogroup.com

Mymess

Recruit
Hello,

I am in the middle of a scam that is being perpetrated by Acervogroup who are referenced as being registered in London under cover names of Curve Point Ltd and Right Corp Ltd. They are supposedly a binary options trader.
Check their hompepage: acervogroup.com

It involves a considerable sum of money (my lifes savings) and is currently being investigated by ActionFraud and my bank in the UK.

I would like to ask you whether you can shed any light on who they are and how they are allowed to continue using UK numbers and addresses. Any little drip of information is needed to stop these criminals who have and are in the process of destroying peoples lives.

The scam is causing a lot of distress to a lot of people and it needs to be stopped. So any information you might have would be useful and I would be very grateful. I hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Jagtar Rai

+45 60600830

Hello,

I am in the middle of a scam that is being perpetrated by Acervogroup who are referenced as being registered in London under cover names of Curve Point Ltd and Right Corp Ltd. They are supposedly a binary options trader.
Check their hompepage: acervogroup.com

It involves a considerable sum of money (my lifes savings) and is currently being investigated by ActionFraud and my bank in the UK.

I would like to ask you whether you can shed any light on who they are and how they are allowed to continue using UK numbers and addresses. Any little drip of information is needed to stop these criminals who have and are in the process of destroying peoples lives.

The scam is causing a lot of distress to a lot of people and it needs to be stopped. So any information you might have would be useful and I would be very grateful. I hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Jagtar Rai

+45 60600830

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://acervogroup.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13477/acervogroup-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thank you for your reply.
I have done a review.
If I were to send a link and they didnt reply, is that what you mean?
I was just wondering if that might have a negative effect and then they close
shop completely.
Then again, I guess they can also be looking at these threads.

Email them the link to this thread. Ask them to come here and join the discussion. Report back when you've done that.

If they do, maybe this problem can be fixed. If they don't, everyone who ever reads this thread will see what kind of company they really are.

Their UK address is fake and the phone number is no longer answered. (Used to be). They are scammers but out and out thieves. I also have the UK police onto them.

Hi. I have been asked by an elderly friend to help him in connection with his dealings with Acervo Group. He was enticed in last year and over time has paid in several tens of thousands of GB pounds by credit card. The balance on his account has over doubled but the person who has been dealing on his behalf (I am guessing it must have been some sort of managed account arrangement) has disappeared and is not contactable. This dealer had been in touch regularly during the 'good times' until my friend refused to put more money in. Since then trading activity has dropped to being non-existent in the last month. And there is no other way of getting in touch with anyone at the company as he would like to put a formal stop on the account (ie no more trades) and then withdraw his money. I have suggested trying to withdraw using the online function but he is wary of this as if the company get wind of him trying to 'leave' they will take a big gamble on what is already there and potentially lose everything. The lack of communication channel to anyone makes me very suspicious and wondered if anyone had any advice. Should we contact the police? Should we contact the credit card company etc etc as at the moment we are stuck with nobody to speak to but with Acervo still having control over the account. Thanks for any help/advice you are able to give.

Hello, I am not sure who you are, but could you please contact me. We are now a group, who have been through the same experience with Acervo Group.

Hello My mess and paving 363.
There is a group 10 of us as Acervo fraud victims in contact. Please e mail me at benfieldian@yahoo.com so that we can coordinate our efforts, but as a first step please lodge a case online with the City of London police's Action Fraud website
Ianben

Back