I have been scammed USD140k by USGfx

Dunscamme

Recruit
I am an elderly, my wife is dying from cancer, I need money urgently. I have been asking USGfx for my USD140k since November but till date they don't give me a single cent despite my mulitple cries for help. I want to invite the company here to respond to me because I never get to talk to real people, I think all those in their live chat may be bot as they have been giving me standard answers for 2 months.

First question - what country are you from?

also, tell us exactly what happened, how you joined, what were you told/promised, any 'account manager' names, emails etc.

Also have a look at the environment around your scam broker Maxigrid:

I am
First question - what country are you from?

also, tell us exactly what happened, how you joined, what were you told/promised, any 'account manager' names, emails etc.

Also have a look at the environment around your scam broker Maxigrid:

What I want is to invite USG here. I think their live chat is run by bots, they always give me standard answers for months and there is no way I can do anything. Could you tell me how to. I read the instructions but I still don't know how I can open a thread to start this process.

I am an elderly, my wife is dying from cancer, I need money urgently. I have been asking USGfx for my USD140k since November but till date they don't give me a single cent despite my mulitple cries for help. I want to invite the company here to respond to me because I never get to talk to real people, I think all those in their live chat may be bot as they have been giving me standard answers for 2 months.
Without posting your personal information, can you please post screen shots of your communication with this company. Also any trading or account statements, screen shots of trades, bank account details for the this company, etc. Additional information will help us better examine your situation and provide clear guidance.

"UK entity of belly-up FX brokerage USGFX..."
Oh man! that doesn't bode well for their clients.

Hi,

Im also waiting for my withdrawal for ages. My account manager offered me a 15 mins call (!!!) to explain me the situation. His name is Raymond and email business.108 at usgfx.com. You can try to write him and shedule a call.

Follow the below instructions...............

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10818/usgfx-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back