I have deposited $20,000 with MaxCFD and would like it back

Absolutely nothing. I have instructed a chargeback company to assist with forcing a charge back. Failing that I will pursue them via Birmin Law and take them to court. I have stopped speaking to Chris Rose and Robert Klien (who might also be Robery Myers). They are so desperate to try and con poor innocent victims out of more money that they become aggressive, and try to bully you into trading your way out of your deposit. The problem with that is that there is nothing to say they wont just keep on adding "bonus" money to your account. Money that is not authorised by you the client and so the scam balloons out of control. Robert Klein apparently went to the company CEO ( shouted at me when I tried to ask for this person's name) to try to re-negoitate my trade terms ... came back with x25 volume instead of x50 !!! (their terms and conditions say x30) ... they just make it up as they go along. The only and best thing to do is sign NOTHING with them and definitely never do a SINGLE trade with them if you fall victim, as I have. The sooner they get closed down the better.
Thanks for asking. They read all internet forums and websites and get increasingly irritated when their names are mentioned.

Absolutely nothing. I have instructed a chargeback company to assist with forcing a charge back. Failing that I will pursue them via Birmin Law and take them to court. I have stopped speaking to Chris Rose and Robert Klien (who might also be Robery Myers). They are so desperate to try and con poor innocent victims out of more money that they become aggressive, and try to bully you into trading your way out of your deposit. The problem with that is that there is nothing to say they wont just keep on adding "bonus" money to your account. Money that is not authorised by you the client and so the scam balloons out of control. Robert Klein apparently went to the company CEO ( shouted at me when I tried to ask for this person's name) to try to re-negoitate my trade terms ... came back with x25 volume instead of x50 !!! (their terms and conditions say x30) ... they just make it up as they go along. The only and best thing to do is sign NOTHING with them and definitely never do a SINGLE trade with them if you fall victim, as I have. The sooner they get closed down the better.
Thanks for asking. They read all internet forums and websites and get increasingly irritated when their names are mentioned.

I have requested a withdrawal again for numerous times. MaxCFD just ignore my requests. Luckily I retrieved my password, I couldn't even lock in for a while. This is really bad. On my account shows a withdrawal, I don't know in who's account the withdrawal were paid in? Who can help us to get our money back?? I left a 'live' message and I will update my review but cant because nobody replies back to my request for a withdrawal. This is really ridiculous. I have opened a case with the Action Fraud Police UK. MaxCFD even forward a so called a "Capital Insurance Agreement".

MaxCFD LTD.

Capital Insurance Agreement

1-2 BROADGATE

LONDON, EC2M 2QS

(44) 208 068 9432

SUPPORT@MAXCFD.COM

September 11th, 2017

Dear Bernnedette Boshoff , MaxCFD Brokerage Ltd. (“the company”) is hereby

committing itself and it resources to insure your investment of

USD 17,545.00 against any losses occurred by way of trading or other market exposure,

up to the maximum amount of USD 17,545.00 .

T&C:

In the event of a losing trade(s) in the maximum total sum of specified above, your

account, number 2102827 shall be credited back to the full amount lost up to the

aforementioned maximum. The additional credit may be subjected to normal liquidity

stipulations as stated in the company’s formal legal statement. Upon execution of this

contract, the account will be credited no later than 24 hours after option(s) expiry.

Specifications and limitations:

The following terms and the insurance contract will apply to the following specific

trades and positions: General Broker Discretion .

The aforementioned amounts are pre-leverage, and do not include the inherent

leverage built into CFD contracts.

Sincerely,

Robert Mayers, Senior Vice President

I have requested a withdrawal again for numerous times. MaxCFD just ignore my requests. Luckily I retrieved my password, I couldn't even lock in for a while. This is really bad. On my account shows a withdrawal, I don't know in who's account the withdrawal were paid in? Who can help us to get our money back?? I left a 'live' message and I will update my review but cant because nobody replies back to my request for a withdrawal. This is really ridiculous. I have opened a case with the Action Fraud Police UK. MaxCFD even forward a so called a "Capital Insurance Agreement".

MaxCFD LTD.

Capital Insurance Agreement

1-2 BROADGATE

LONDON, EC2M 2QS

(44) 208 068 9432

SUPPORT@MAXCFD.COM

September 11th, 2017

Dear Bernnedette Boshoff , MaxCFD Brokerage Ltd. (“the company”) is hereby

committing itself and it resources to insure your investment of

USD 17,545.00 against any losses occurred by way of trading or other market exposure,

up to the maximum amount of USD 17,545.00 .

T&C:

In the event of a losing trade(s) in the maximum total sum of specified above, your

account, number 2102827 shall be credited back to the full amount lost up to the

aforementioned maximum. The additional credit may be subjected to normal liquidity

stipulations as stated in the company’s formal legal statement. Upon execution of this

contract, the account will be credited no later than 24 hours after option(s) expiry.

Specifications and limitations:

The following terms and the insurance contract will apply to the following specific

trades and positions: General Broker Discretion .

The aforementioned amounts are pre-leverage, and do not include the inherent

leverage built into CFD contracts.

Sincerely,

Robert Mayers, Senior Vice President

I have looked into this and the company is not a brokerage or Intermediary and is not allowed to even trade in regulated financial products, certainly not in the UK where they claim to be located.
They are basically just a web-site that facilitates the stealing of money from innocent victims.
I would go so far as to assume that any trades you do with them are "fictitious"
I am not sure I would believe a word Robert Meyers or Robert Klien as he is also called says.
I realised how much of a scam they were when Chris Rose, one of their so called "Senior Brokers" tired to give me a lecture on trading EUR/JPY. Having been an FX trader many years ago I had to hold the phone as far away from my ear as possible as I was just cringing at the utter nonsense he came up with.
The only way you are going to get your money back is via a chargeback or via a law firm.
Definitely do not do a single trade as your money will disappear into thin air .... Their trades are not real. The bonus money is not real. The trading platform is not even a real trading platform.
The words "General Broker Discretion" in the e-mail to you from Robert Meyers should get all alarm bells ringing!
This is my personal opinion but I am pretty certain that I am 100% correct.
The sooner they are shut down the better.

I have looked into this and the company is not a brokerage or Intermediary and is not allowed to even trade in regulated financial products, certainly not in the UK where they claim to be located.
They are basically just a web-site that facilitates the stealing of money from innocent victims.
I would go so far as to assume that any trades you do with them are "fictitious"
I am not sure I would believe a word Robert Meyers or Robert Klien as he is also called says.
I realised how much of a scam they were when Chris Rose, one of their so called "Senior Brokers" tired to give me a lecture on trading EUR/JPY. Having been an FX trader many years ago I had to hold the phone as far away from my ear as possible as I was just cringing at the utter nonsense he came up with.
The only way you are going to get your money back is via a chargeback or via a law firm.
Definitely do not do a single trade as your money will disappear into thin air .... Their trades are not real. The bonus money is not real. The trading platform is not even a real trading platform.
The words "General Broker Discretion" in the e-mail to you from Robert Meyers should get all alarm bells ringing!
This is my personal opinion but I am pretty certain that I am 100% correct.
The sooner they are shut down the better.

I did ask for a withdrawal. At the moment it's pending. A person named Ellisas emailed me, I asked how long will it take for the money to be transferred he replied 7-10 days.

And if you google 1-2 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS you will see that it is "Serviced offices, meeting rooms & virtual office facilities to rent at Regus, 1-2 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS"
The real 1-2 Broadgate Circle is currently, and has for 20+ years been occupied by UBS the Investment bank.
There are also some other companies there but none of them are MaxCFD.

I did ask for a withdrawal. At the moment it's pending. A person named Ellisas emailed me, I asked how long will it take for the money to be transferred he replied 7-10 days.
Yes same person told me that too.
Over a month has gone past.
Good luck, please let us know if you get any money back from them.

Back