I have faced a fraud by forexchief.com and alert all to avoide this broker.

Allah daad

Recruit
My name is allah daad and i am 46 year old man and in forex trading since last 11 years.
My account with forexchief is 1215495 witch i have registered at
10.5.19 to get there 100 $ wellcome bonus for cheking there services.but when i read the rivews about this broker then i was afraid to choose it as my permanent broker.
But after 1 month i decide to check them by there 100 $ wellcome bonus as i have no fear to loss my money.
So i scan the code via aplication and they add 100 $ in my account.
I start the trading.
During trading i was remain in touch with there support for asking my trading turnover.
in 4 days i have complete there huge mountain of turnover nearly 45 lots and my remaining profit
105 $.
I have found there spreads very good.so i asked there support that i want to continue trading with them and dont want to withdrawal.
So they happily advice me to open a new account and submit a support ticket to transfer funds in new account.so i have done this.
After that i decide to check there withdrawal services so i submit a withdrawal request and update the ticket not no transfer the balance and sent withdrawal.
And surprised to see the reply in ticket that the bonus offer ended at 11.6.19 so i can not withdrawal. And they reset my trading account 0000 and delete all trade history.
Now the points witch i have noted, that confirm this broker as a fraud are these.
If they closed there offer at 11.6.19
Than why they gave me bonus at 13.6.19.
If they gave bonus by mistake then why they not writenoff it when i was trading and in touch with there support for trading turnover.
When i chat with them and they checked my trading history Why there support not telling me that this offer ended and dont waist the time.
When i complete turnover and asked them to transfer money in 2nd account, everything was fine.
But when i submit withdrawal request they reject the bonus.
After this i asked there chat that why they not told me that i can not withdrawal and bonus ended at 11.6.19. They told me it is not possible that your withdrawl rejected and take 15 mint to confirm and they say sorry that he can not help me.
After that i submit a ticket and got horrible reply that i have used technical maintanence to get there bonus at 13.6.19 while offer ended at 11.6.19.
It means they called me international hacker who hacked there system for getting there bloody 100 $ bonus.strange.hahaha.
Now they delete my member area and not replying on live chat.
I dont know the traders who post a nagitive rivews here and why they changed them in good rivew. I think they have done this only for money.
This broker is realy a fraud and scame broker.
Now let me clear what he getted by this 100 $ bonus.
If someone loss this bonus then broker loss nothing becouse they dont sent the trades in market and it just like a demo account loss.
But when traders earn money and they found him in profit then his trades sent in markets and they earn money by spreads and commission.now only from me they have earn above 400 $ by my 45 lots trading and also take back there 100 $ and take my 105 $ profit also by creating any reason.
So they earn 505 $ only from me.
Now they offer 500 $ bonus instead of 100 $. Hahaha.
This is an other good trap for snatching money.Read there terms.
I explain it here.
You can not loss the bonus but only can trade.it mean you can use huge volume to trade and let your account wash fastly and when you loss reache at your own funds they writenoff ther bonus and your account washed.
You have to trade huge volume of trading with your own funds for getting withdrawal there bonus.and in this try you lost your funds. If you complete all condition then they reject your withdrawal by creating any reason.
Dont waist time . This is confirm a fraud broker.

I am an old trader and in forex trading from 11 years.So i advjse you dear forex traders and new comers dont choose this broker.even not get there bonuses that these are only waist of time and it will ended only in frustation and tention.
Atach all screenshots as profe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-080735.png
    Screenshot_20190619-080735.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190619-105535.png
    Screenshot_20190619-105535.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190619-105533.png
    Screenshot_20190619-105533.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190619-101852.png
    Screenshot_20190619-101852.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190619-101555.png
    Screenshot_20190619-101555.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190619-100919.png
    Screenshot_20190619-100919.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 2
Allah daad

As we said you many times, Welcome Bonus $100 was closed at 11 June 2019, and official news is placed on website

https://www.forexchief.com/about/news/welcome-bonus-500-06-2019/

but using technical vulnerability you've got the bonus at 13 June 2019, after date when promotion is over ..of course bonus was cancelled (and not just because company has such right) but because such promotion WAS CLOSED at 11 JUNE 2019

If you like bonuses so much, you can take Welcome Bonus $500

BR
ForexChief Representative

I have hear this many times.but this is not the answer of my questions.
We have to decide, who is wronge in this matter.
If i am wronge then i have no write to get withdrawal.if you are wronge then you can not stop my withdrawal.
We decide now.
Lets see,
I have register at 10.5.19 and click at wellcome bonus.
Then you issued a barcode fore my account,( remember that you issue a barcode for my account).
And guid me that when i insatall your apliction and scan your issued code then i will get 100 $ bonus.
So i saved that code.
i scan that code at 13.6.19 and you added the bonus in my account.
Now the issue is this,
You said you have close this offer at 11.6.19. write?
But you issued the barcode for my account at 10.5.19.
So i am elligiable for this bonus and you add the bonus when i scan that code.
Now your faults are these.
1. If you close the offer then you have to cancel all generated barcodes and to remove this offer permananly but you does not do this.
Ase i mention earlier , if you give the bonus by mistake then you have to cancel it when i told you at live chat, that check my trading history and tell me my turover.But you not done this and let me free to trade.
When i ask your support that i want to transfer my profit in other account to trade more then he guide to open account and submit support ticket. He even not tell me that this offer ended.
Your support told me clearly that if i have this bonus then i can withdrawal profit. And i have this bonus.
If i was not elligable for this bonus then why you give me the bonus.
So
You give me the bonus becouse i have registered the account before 11.6.19 and you issued the barcode of wellcome bonus for my account before 11.6.19.
Therefore you give me the bonus. So why now i am not elligiable for withdrawal?.
Barcode given by you.
Bonus added by you.
You have not told me about this during my trading.
You let me free to trade and get the spread and commission perfectly and earn 505 $ by my trading.
But at withdrawal time you said bonus ended.
Now according to rules you have played with my emotions and hopes.waist my time.and make me fool.
Now what you should have to pay for all this?
Now its your turn to tell me my fault if you found any?

seems now is clear how did you get it after promotion was closed at 11 june 2019
you just used technical vulnerability with old QR code and got the bonus at 13 june 2019, when promotion was already closed ..of course it is illegal and looks fraudly

What is fraud from my side?
You guid me at the time of registration that when i install your aplication and scan the code , i will get the bonus.
So i scan the code and you add the bonus.
I have not creat the code by myself, its provided by you.
Its failiar of your system that it add the bonus after ended the offer.
Its failiar of you that you did not update your system not to add bonus after 11.6.19.
Its your failiar that you not writin off the bonus even i told you at live chat.and you checked my trading history and turnover also.
My quistions in easy language are these.and i want answers step by step.
Who generate the code for my account at 10.05.19?
Who add the bonus for scaning that code at 13.06.19?
Why you add the bonus after canslation of offer?
If added by technicall mistake then why you not cancel it when i told you at live chat and you also cheked my trading history?
I have traded 45 lots at witch amount?
Who earn via spread and commission of my 45 lots
Where is gone my profit?
Answer these quistion step by step.
And i know you will say only this answer " you got the bonus worongly so you can not get any prifit"
But my quistion at this answer is "why you give me bonus wrongly and not stop me and earn spread and commission at my trades even i told you about this.
Dear tell your seniors that you stop this offer at 11.6.19 and clients who register before 11.6.19 are elligiable for this offer.you can not stop there withdrawals.

Does not matter when you have registered, even five years ago. The only one fact is important that you’ve got the bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability with old QR code, when promotion was already closed. That is the main point, all the rest is not important.

Regarding our support team, of course you did not say them that you’ve got the bonus after it was closed. And our guys helped you being thinking that you are an ordinary client with bonus received before 11 June 2019, they just could not even imagine that you somehow got a bonus after 11 June 2019.

11 June 2019
https://www.forexchief.com/about/news/welcome-bonus-500-06-2019/

Welcome Bonus $100 program is closed and a new Welcome Bonus $500 has been launched.

Wao.
What a fantastic answer.
You mean, its not important that who earn via spread and commission at my 45 lots trading.
Who getted my hard earned remaining profit.
Waaaao.
What a strange remarks that you add the 100 $ bonus in real account.your support team checked the trading history. One persone traded 45 lots and you get c
Earning on it.
And dont know about it that it was added by mistake. Very very strage situation.
And when i submit withdrawal after all struggle you suddenly come to know that bonus was added by mistake.
Great broker great service great system.
I think everyone can understande your quility of service.
Dear you know all about bonus adding and my trading. But you dont inform me earlier just for your bad will. You see i was in profit and you decide to earn at my trading and to decieve me at withdrawal time.
You are fraud and bad willing broker as i can see privious reviews about you at bonus. You dont want to pay anyone at this bonus but just want to earn from people via this all offeres.

More likely fantastic predictable trying get cash any way, using fraud practice, and it is not hard for us to repeat what we said before - does not matter when you have registered, only one fact is important that you’ve got the bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability with old QR code, when promotion was already closed.
And just for understanding by others you have never made any deposit, all you did is just been trying to receive bonus using old qr code, as we believe is illegal and looks fraudulently, coz promotion was closed

Wao.
What a fantastic answer.
You mean, its not important that who earn via spread and commission at my 45 lots trading.
Who getted my hard earned remaining profit.
Waaaao.
What a strange remarks that you add the 100 $ bonus in real account.your support team checked the trading history. One persone traded 45 lots and you get c
Earning on it.
And dont know about it that it was added by mistake. Very very strage situation.
And when i submit withdrawal after all struggle you suddenly come to know that bonus was added by mistake.
Great broker great service great system.
I think everyone can understande your quility of service.
Dear you know all about bonus adding and my trading. But you dont inform me earlier just for your bad will. You see i was in profit and you decide to earn at my trading and to decieve me at withdrawal time.
You are fraud and bad willing broker as i can see privious reviews about you at bonus. You dont want to pay anyone at this bonus but just want to earn from people via this all offeres.
And you said thT i have not told your support team that i have got the bonus after 11.6.19.
How can i told them when i does not know that this offer closed at 11.6.19?
If i know about ending of this **** oofer then why i waist my time and trade on it.i come to know abot this when you told me at the time of withdrawal that this offer ended.
First of all you have to update your system for not addind bonus after 11.6.19.
If you did not done this then you have to inform the client when you cheked his trading history .
It is your resposibility to tell me about the end of this offer.
But you done nothing even you know all and get commission on my trades silently.and at withdrawal time reject my withdrawal by telling me that this offer ended. These are the sighins of Bad will. Bad nature. And greedy and not an honest broker.

More likely fantastic predictable trying get cash any way, using fraud practice, and it is not hard for us to repeat what we said before - does not matter when you have registered, only one fact is important that you’ve got the bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability with old QR code, when promotion was already closed.
And just for understanding by others you have never made any deposit, all you did is just been trying to receive bonus using old qr code, as we believe is illegal and looks fraudulently, coz promotion was closed
And you said thT i have not told your support team that i have got the bonus after 11.6.19.
How can i told them when i does not know that this offer closed at 11.6.19?
If i know about ending of this **** oofer then why i waist my time and trade on it.i come to know abot this when you told me at the time of withdrawal that this offer ended.
First of all you have to update your system for not addind bonus after 11.6.19.
If you did not done this then you have to inform the client when you cheked his trading history .
It is your resposibility to tell me about the end of this offer.
But you done nothing even you know all and get commission on my trades silently.and at withdrawal time reject my withdrawal by telling me that this offer ended. These are the sighins of Bad will. Bad nature. And greedy and not an honest broker.

Back