I have faced a fraud by forexchief.com and alert all to avoide this broker.

Dear
More likely fantastic predictable trying get cash any way, using fraud practice, and it is not hard for us to repeat what we said before - does not matter when you have registered, only one fact is important that you’ve got the bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability with old QR code, when promotion was already closed.
And just for understanding by others you have never made any deposit, all you did is just been trying to receive bonus using old qr code, as we believe is illegal and looks fraudulently, coz promotion was closed
Dear , where you mention that saving your qr code is illegal? Where you mention that scaning the qr code after 1 day 2 day or some time is illegal?
You added the bonus its your mistake.and not told me about offer ending during my trading even you know about it.this is your bad will.
And reject my withdrawal sfter completing the conditions. This is your fraud with me.

We call this illegal coz after 11 June 2019 section of Welcome Bonus in the Personal Area was changed completely and QR code was no longer created. You've got the bonus using technical vulnerability with old QR code, when promotion was already closed.

Last edited:
I have mention all the circumstances. And you are guilty at every step.
You have not mention that we can not save the code for using it after some time.and we have to save it for scanning because we need two devices to scan it. One for opening the code and second for scanning the code. While we have only one phone then we need to save it till we found second device to scan it. So I save code.
You have not mention the expiry date of code that we can not use this code after certain time. So I use the code at
You have to update your system for not giving the bonus after 11.6.19 . But you does not do this so it added the bonus in my account.
Your support told me clearly that the offer is expired but you can withdrawal profit if you have the bonus.and I have the
bonus.
And the more powerful aurgument is, you know about my trading and bonus adding but you does not stop me by telling that bonus added mistakly. And you earn spread and commission silently from my trading at live account.
But at withdrawal time you took my all money and ran away by noising "you have geted bonus after expiration after expiration after expiration.just like a trickey chieled.
Where is I am wronge.there are your mistakes at Every point.
I have not break any condition witch you mention.

Obviously you had said nothing our support guys about which day you've received the bonus, so all they answered was correct, coz they have talked about bonuses received before 11 June 2019

More important is the fact that after 11 June 2019 you've just could not get QR code in your Personal Area, coz promotion was closed .. that's why you have used old QR code and received bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability

Obviously you had said nothing our support guys about which day you've received the bonus, so all they answered was correct, coz they have talked about bonuses received before 11 June 2019

More important is the fact that after 11 June 2019 you've just could not get QR code in your Personal Area, coz promotion was closed .. that's why you have used old QR code and received bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability
Why i can tell your support that i have getted this bonus after ending the offer. While i was not know abount the end of this offer?
I was not know about the end of this offer . How can i tell your support about this?

according to first quistuon, i dont need to tell your agents abount the date of bonus. Becouse they know it very well. As they checked my trading history. How can i possible that they checked my all trading history and dont checkex the bonus adding date?
Your account managers checked every account progress daily.
Your system calculate the amount of trading lots at every account at every movment. How can you say that you was not know about the adding bonus at 13.06.19 by your system?
And according to second quistion, i have not visit your website . I just scan the qr code provided by you and get the bonus and start trading.if i know about the end of this offer then why i get this bonus.
In fact i get this bonus and start trading. After trading some lots i visit my personel area and found bonus 500 $ offer. Then i asked your support about bonus that i have this 100 $ bonus check its history. And they cheked and told me i can withdrawal if i have this bonus.
You just take the advantage of all this situation and took my 105 $ profit take back your 100 $ bonus and earn 400 $ spread and commission.
Thanx a lot for all this.

You had no rights to use old QR code outside Personal Area. According the rules you had to move on the Welcome Bonus page and receive QR code, generated on that page before getting bonus. But as we said after 11 June 2019 you've just could not get QR code in your Personal Area, coz promotion was closed .. that's why you have used old QR code and received bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability

You had no rights to use old QR code outside Personal Area. According the rules you had to move on the Welcome Bonus page and receive QR code, generated on that page before getting bonus. But as we said after 11 June 2019 you've just could not get QR code in your Personal Area, coz promotion was closed .. that's why you have used old QR code and received bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability
Where you mention that i can not use old saved qr code?if i do this then it is illegal.
Where you mention that it is compulsory that i have to go to member area and have to scan fresh qr code?
Have you mention these anywhere then tell here please. Otherwise you have pay my withdrawal.

Where you mention that it is compulsory that i have to go to member area and have to scan fresh qr code? Have you mention these anywhere then tell here please.
Terms and Conditions
paragraph 4. Run the application and point move your mobile device camera at the QR code located in the Personal Area, section Welcome Bonus.

but as we said after 11 June 2019 you've just could not get QR code in your Personal Area, coz promotion was closed .. that's why you have used old QR code and received bonus at 13 June 2019 using technical vulnerability, it looks like a scam

Back