I have not recieved my withdrwal from IHForex

Hi Pharaoh,
Do you see any new posts from Anbell regarding her not getting the funds?
As you can see it's is written in our CRM that the wire was accepted which means that a wire was send over and she got the money.
Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

Hi Pharaoh and Athenafx,
I am happy that most of the time when i go in to forex peace army i am handling your claims and don't have much if any from our clients that means that we are doing a good job.

As for your cleams:

1) Athenafx i would strongly advise you to go and check your facts before posting them .
The ip of our company and the ip of UFXbank are not the same it is under the same cluster of ip range which means that we are using the same third party server hosting company in London. If what you were saying was right then we would have the same ip.

2) "They need FINMA authorization to operate as a broker from Switzerland. They also need to have a registered company in Switzerland"
Once you are registered as a broker company in Switzerland you need to have a FIMMA authorization that is right BUT FOR THE LAST TIME we don't want to have FIMMA authorization as we don't need it we don't accept any Swiss citizens we don't work as a broker in Switzerland we only have A physical office in Switzerland just like we have offices in other places around the world .

Now this concerns you Athenafx you have repeatedly slandered iHForex name again and again. We are going to press charges against your company Athenafx which you represent.
John Smith
Customer Relations

Hi Pharaoh and Athenafx,
I am happy that most of the time when i go in to forex peace army i am handling your claims and don't have much if any from our clients that means that we are doing a good job.

As for your cleams:

1) Athenafx i would strongly advise you to go and check your facts before posting them .
The ip of our company and the ip of UFXbank are not the same it is under the same cluster of ip range which means that we are using the same third party server hosting company in London. If what you were saying was right then we would have the same ip.

2) "They need FINMA authorization to operate as a broker from Switzerland. They also need to have a registered company in Switzerland"
Once you are registered as a broker company in Switzerland you need to have a FIMMA authorization that is right BUT FOR THE LAST TIME we don't want to have FIMMA authorization as we don't need it we don't accept any Swiss citizens we don't work as a broker in Switzerland we only have A physical office in Switzerland just like we have offices in other places around the world .

Now this concerns you Athenafx you have repeatedly slandered iHForex name again and again. We are going to press charges against your company Athenafx which you represent.
John Smith
Customer Relations

Black listed by FINMA!

A warning to all traders is what I think!

Hi Albert ,
The Issue we have with FINMA is regarding our Rages offices in Switzerland and the fact that it may have cause an confusion with our potential customers.
Since that fact have been brought to our concern we have made changes with the understanding that we don't want to cause any confusion with our potential customer.
Furthermore we are talking with FINMA as we speak about this issue in order to resolving this. And I can promise you that we will resolve this!
It is very important to us that our clients will know that this has nothing to do with the way we treat our customers or any problems with any of our past or present customers.
I invite you all to wright an e mail to FINMA and ask them about the reason that iHForex is black listed in there site.

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

Maybe IH should just close that virtual office in Switzerland. If IH doesn't want to register with Swiss regulators, there's no good reason to have an office there.

On the other hand, many bad companies will have virtual offices (and occasionally a small real office) in Switzerland for the sole purpose of trying to project the image that they must be safe because they are Swiss.

Maybe IH should just close that virtual office in Switzerland. If IH doesn't want to register with Swiss regulators, there's no good reason to have an office there.

On the other hand, many bad companies will have virtual offices (and occasionally a small real office) in Switzerland for the sole purpose of trying to project the image that they must be safe because they are Swiss.

Big like!!!!!

Back