I have not recieved my withdrwal from IHForex

Anbell

Recruit
:mad:My Name is Anbell Mungai.i deposited $700 with Ihforex and after trading making losses i decided to withdrawal $325 what ever was left i started trading with until i made $334 total and decided to withdrawal $314 the withdrawal took like two weeks before money could be deducted..after multiple calls aAnd Email.now its over 3weeks and money is yet to reach my bank account..every time i visit my bank they tell me to produce..my swift confirmation receipt they say they are still looking for it....now the thing that hurts me is that they don't even respond to my emails and every time i call am told my account manager is in a meeting or not in the office.kindly help me get my money back because i am now sure IHFOREX is a Scam MY account no is 11391 and the withdrawal transaction id is 107759

On their web site, you can read that their company is located in Switzerland

Investment House Limited
Route de Crassier 7
CH -1262 Eysins
Switzerland

However, if you search through zefix (central swiss repository), you can't find them (Investment House Limited or IH Forex)

They are breaking the swiss laws.

You should report the case to the swiss regulator FINMA (http://www.finma.ch/e/pages/default.aspx)

You may also invite IH forex to participate to this thread.

Do everything AthenaFx said, plus ask your bank and police about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges from your country.

Hi Anbell,

My name is John

I am going to go in to your account and see what went wrong with your withdrawal.

Can you please tell me as wall who was the iHForex representative that you talked to?

I promise you Anbell that we are going to solve your issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

Hi Anbell,

My name is John

I am going to go in to your account and see what went wrong with your withdrawal.

Can you please tell me as wall who was the iHForex representative that you talked to?

I promise you Anbell that we are going to solve your issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

John Smith, Did Anbell contact you yet or not? I am waiting for the see resolution over here

Hi Athenafx ,

Regarding FINMA authorization we have never stated that we have FINMA authorization any were at our site or on the web Further more we are not interested in getting a FINMA authorization at this point as there are thousands of regulatory entities around the world. We have picked what we think is the best for our operations. I am be happy to state that in this days we are in contact with FSA offices in order to get an FSA authorization.

Last edited:
Hi AvinFX,

I was not contacted by Anbell which is not a big surprise as here funds were payed on time and here post is bogus .
please see attached image.

It's very importent to me to state that iHForex payes here clients and IB's.
somtimes there are missaps that acure do to things that are out of our controll for an example if you want to witrawll money from a credit card you didn't deposite with we can't transfe the funds to it.
iHForex will always find a way to pay as long as your docments are in order .

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

anabel wire on the 2411.jpg

What you posted indicates that the money was sent. It doesn't show that the money arrived.

Did IH ask the bank to run a trace to make certain that the money arrived in the correct account in a timely fashion?

Hi Athenafx ,

Regarding FINMA authorization we have never stated that we have FINMA authorization any were at our site or on the web Further more we are not interested in getting a FINMA authorization at this point as there are thousands of regulatory entities around the world. We have picked what we think is the best for our operations. I am be happy to state that in this days we are in contact with FSA offices in order to get an FSA authorization.

As for our office at Route de Crassier 7 CH -1262 Eysins I invite you to come and visit us as wall as I am inviting you to pick up the phone and call us at our Switzerland number +41 31 528 0269 and ask for me I will be more then happy to talk with you.

On another note it's really sad when other companies choose to compete by slandering other companies .

You HAVE to be registered in Switzerland because you claim that you have an office in Switzerland.

I checked again the central business names index (zefix.ch) and was unable to find IH Forex or Investment House Limited.

Furthermore, You said that you are working in this office. So you also have to be authorized by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA.

You can check that FINMA put IH Forex on black list (unauthorized institutions)

FINMA - Unauthorised institutions (black list)

So I strongly advise to not open an account with them

Back