I have problems with IronFX

gewinnjunge

Private
I had deposited money at IRONFX and was looked after because I don't understand the trade. The money became less and less until there was nothing left. I can reach the online chat but I never get an answer or a call back. I never get an answer to emails. I ask for your help

Thank you for your response.

the money was deposited on March 21, 2019.
I was looked after by Mr. Prato and Mr. Seiler from IRONFX because I am not familiar with the trading system. Mr. Prato wrote to me:
surely profit 30% a week
50% bonus credited money
and mr. Seiler wrote to me:

I'm Sascha Seiler, last spoke last night, I've been a senior broker on CFD for 16 years.

I have a bachelor's degree in Harvard for finance economics, master's and DR in Oxford for finance, I apply for 12 licenses as a FINANCIAL BROKER and manage a portfolio of 131 clients. We can be reached at: 0044161394194. I can reach nobody of them. Nobody is calling me back.

btw im unable to find the registration detail for IronFX Bermuda branch, Notesco name search also not found
Code:
https://www.bma.bm/licensed-entities

thank you very much, but what can I do for to get the money back?

Not much other than to write a review. You'll see why when you write your review:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/ironfx-forex-brokers?per-page=50

Good luck. Maybe this company can help you:

Thank you very much. I wanted to add a review but the green button "Add your review" is not working. MIKOV & ATTORNEYS may be very expensive. I hat paid on the online account 250 €.

Thank you very much. I wanted to add a review but the green button "Add your review" is not working.

--> What web browser were you using?

--> Can you try logging in to FPA forum from a different web browser and see what the results are?

Can you also use bandicam or thundersoft screen recorders to record the screen while you are doing the review? This way when you receive an error, you will have footage of the error.

(if you are using mobile browser, either use your phone's built-in screen recorder or try AtoZ screen recorder)

Follow these instructions exactly for maximum help.

MIKOV & ATTORNEYS may be very expensive. I hat paid on the online account 250 €.

They have a free consultation. What did they say in this consultation?

What did you pay 250 EUR for?

I did pay 250 € on the online account of IRONFX last year, because Mr. Prato and Mr. Seiler from IRONFX did promise win and I was looked after because I am not able to trade.

the condition by MIKOV & ATTORNEYS is that it is at least € 30,000.

my web browser ist Mozilla Firebird but I also have Google Chrome. I try it with Google Chrome again.
This is very difficulty .bandicam or thundersoft screen recorders - I do not know it.

Back