I have used this site for years

jamietheek56

Recruit
Hi

I have used this site for years to find trusted software and its done me proud every time. So I thought its time to contribute. Now I am profiting I may have somthing to add.

I would like to personally say thanks to FPA for all they do to make trading a safe environment.

Thanks

Jamie.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi

I have used this site for years to find trusted software and its done me proud every time. So I thought its time to contribute. Now I am profiting I may have somthing to add.

I would like to personally say thanks to FPA for all they do to make trading a safe environment.

Thanks

Jamie.
Welcome to FPA @jamietheek56 and thanks for your kind words :)

Let us know if you have any specific question regarding Forex :)

JamesForexSlayer

Sergeant
Hi

Thanks

Jamie.
It is definitely one of the best places around.

7Bulletin

Sergeant
You indeed should add some valute right here anyway for many many reasons out there. Take a look about anything we could get there. Post something valuable here at last too, cause I haven't seen much from you anyway. See this ?

Etedus12

Sergeant
Well, that's not that good if you do really used it and only now without sharing your knowledge simply tell us that you will for sure thanks us, I call to all other people to do something with that really. What do you say ? I think it's fine totally .

georgequayle

Recruit
You indeed should add some valute right here anyway for many many reasons out there. Take a look about anything we could get there. Post something valuable here at last too, cause I haven't seen much from you anyway. See this ?
its acceptable just to listen to others and learn