1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just had my 200th post

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Eric Alyea, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

I just had my 200th post
    It took me a over a year to do ten post's when I started to make Pvt.
    My best post of “WORTH”:eek:oh::err::p
    :( Turned out to be a joke... but not a joke... about "Margin Call" {you have to click on the light blue "Jokes" tab}

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/mess-hall/2342-jokes-4.html#post33750

You never know when things are edited. If I haven't edited out and corrected, (well some/most times/5 edit’s minimum) then I will embarrass myself through my cut off finger's inability to type. Sometimes the 1st is the best “truth”. It will go politically correct after that. Yes, I try my best not to mess up my post but, then I wake up.
    I copy what Felix writes before it is changed, and it does change. That is just me.

#1 Eric Alyea, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. Forexwatchman

Forexwatchman Sergeant

You are one in a million Eric!

3. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

Editing & Felix’s Chapter 3

;) Told ya so...
    I just happened to have Felix’s Chapter 3...
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...em-can-take-you-0-1-million-very-quickly.html
    ...open on my system from last night. When I got the notice of the update, I know why I always copy things. This time though, I was able to do a side-by-side split window view to see the changes. I actually used one on top other on bottom to have the page width. I ended up using a 2nd laptop with the edited version.

The 1st version was more personal and like all edits that gets reduced.
    It taught me a lot about editing. I enjoyed the comparison and the view of how Felix thinks and changes things.

#3 Eric Alyea, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010