I know I have been scammed by Binary Trade Center

JenMoline39

Private
I was introduced to Brinary Trade Center back in January. I invested $500 with a $10,000 return. Simple right? I was so so wrong. Now I am fighting just to get my investment. Each time I talk to them there is always some new fee I have to pay. They promise that after I pay each fee I will receive my withdrawal, but I never do. This has been going on for 4 months. I have saved every single communication from them and can prove they have lied and have scammed me out of my money.
What can I do to get my money back?

I'm having the same problem, they say there's an abnormality with my account and I have to open a new account and deposit $2000 usd then they will transfer the funds from the old to the new but I have not paid any extra

I'm having the same problem, they say there's an abnormality with my account and I have to open a new account and deposit $2000 usd then they will transfer the funds from the old to the new but I have not paid any extra
I wish I could say I have not paid any extra.

I smelt a rat as soon as they said that, then after a few times I contacted the support I realized it was always the same person, same response with no explanation on the question that was put to them, I certainly hope there is some chance of recovering the money, the person that helped them lives in my country which may help

I was introduced to Brinary Trade Center back in January. I invested $500 with a $10,000 return. Simple right? I was so so wrong. Now I am fighting just to get my investment. Each time I talk to them there is always some new fee I have to pay. They promise that after I pay each fee I will receive my withdrawal, but I never do. This has been going on for 4 months. I have saved every single communication from them and can prove they have lied and have scammed me out of my money.
What can I do to get my money back?
How and when did you deposit the money?
And also share the exact website with us.

Back