I know I have been scammed by Binary Trade Center

I’m in the USA
I recommend to document all conversations, trades, transfers, their wallet address, website, etc. for your records. Then you should file fraud reports with the FBI via IC3, FTC, FINRA, CFTC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). Please let us know if you need links to these forms.

I recommend to document all conversations, trades, transfers, their wallet address, website, etc. for your records. Then you should file fraud reports with the FBI via IC3, FTC, FINRA, CFTC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). Please let us know if you need links to these forms.
Thankfully, I was smart and started saving all our conversations. I will file those reports this weekend.

Thankfully, I was smart and started saving all our conversations. I will file those reports this weekend.
Please see the tax guide below and you might be able to claim this as a Ponzi loss on your 2022 taxes.

Please see the tax guide below and you might be able to claim this as a Ponzi loss on your 2022 taxes.

Thank you

When I file the FBI report should I also put how much money I gave them?

Back