I lost all my money to ETFINANCE

MPTF16

Recruit
THIS IS HOW ETFINANCE SCAMMED ME

1. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I TOLD THE AGENT THAT I AM A NEWBIE IN TRADING, DESPITE THAT INFO I GAVE, THEY MANIPULATED THE CREATION OF MY ACCOUNT LAST FEBRUARY 11, 2021 BY PROVIDING ME THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRES TO BE ABLE TO QUALIFY AND PROVED THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCES IN TRADING. I'M HESITANT BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE ANSWERS. AFTER THE ACCOUNT CREATION, THEY JUST LET ME TRADE STRAIGHT WITHOUT EXPLAINING EVERYTHING. NEVER EXPLAINED ABOUT THE SPREAD, SWAPS, HOW TO USE THE INDICATORS, HOW ARE THEY COMPUTED. THE TOOLS THAT SHOULD BE USED AS BASIS ON DECIDING WHAT ASSET TO BUY OR SELL, DESPITE MY MANY DEMANDS TO BE TRANSPARENT AND TO LAY DOWN ALL THE CARDS FOR ME BEFORE I TRADE.

2. POSTED INFORMATION ARE WRONG:
A. THEY MARKET AND ADVERTISE THAT THE STARTING AMOUNT/INITIAL FUND IS $500 BUT AS SOON AS YOUR ACCOUNT WAS APPROVED AND CREATED THEY WILL ASK YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY AND TO FUND IT FOR $!0,000.
B. POSTED SWAP RATE IS NOT TRUE
SINCE I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE SWAPS ARE BEING COMPUTED COZ NOBODY EXPLAINED IT TO ME DESPITE MANY INQUIRIES TO DIFFERENT AGENTS/MANAGERS AS THEY CALL THEMSELVES, LAST JUNE 11, 2021, I WROTE A DETAILED EMAIL WITH ATTACHED SCREENSHOT OF MY ACCOUNT, ASKING THEM WHY AM I BEING CHARGE THIS HIGH FOR THESE TWO ASSETS:
CAC-SEP21
Swap long/short @ -86.79466
I opened this last June 8th (Fri), I wrote them June 11th (3 days)
and I was being charged of -528.47 which means 176.1566/day and
NOT 86.79466.

FTSE- SEP21
Swap long/short @ -94.45024
I opened this last June 8th (3 days) only
and I was being charged of -667.75 which means 222.5833/day and
NOT 94.45024

STILL, THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION ,INSTEAD YOSSI TOLD ME TO FOCUS ON THE CURRENT MARKET AND DONT DWELL ON THE PAST SINCE I CLOSED IT ALREADY.

ONLY ON JUNE 17, 2021 WHEN MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY AT RISK AT 30% MARGIN LEVEL MS, KRIZZLE EXPLAINED THAT THEY HAVE TRIPLE SWAP EVERY WEDNESDAY BUT STILL ITS EXPENSIVE EVEN IF YOU DIVIDE IT BY 5 DAYS , I WAS OVERCHARGED!

3. INEFFICIENT SYSTEM
ONE OF THE FIRST ASSET I OPENED WAS ETHERIUM SO AFTER WAITING FOR SOME WEEKS IT EARNED MORE THAN $200 AND WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE IT, ITS NOT CLOSING UP. I ASKED FOR EXPLANATION, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY. SO I WAITED MORE TIME WHICH MEANS A BIGGER SWAP I HAVE TO PAY , LESS PROFIT FOR ME, BEFORE I FINALLY CLOSED IT.

4.. THEY NEVER GIVE OPTIONS IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS AT RISK ON HOW CAN YOU MINIMIZE YOUR LOSS. YOSSI TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO QUESTION THEM SPECIFICALLY AND THEY WILL JUST ANSWER. THEY WILL NOT SUGGEST OR WILL NEVER WARN YOU THAT DOING THIS OR DOING THAT WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON YOUR ACCOUNT., DESPITE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR FROM THEM THAT "IM HERE TO HELP YOU".

5. AGENTS/MANAGERS SHOUTS AT THEIR CLIENTS
I HAD ARGUMENTS WITH DAVID AND ADAM HIS MANAGER, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TEACHING ME ANYTHING AND THEY JUST KEEP ON TELLING ME TO JUST TRUST THEM, BECAUSE OF THIS, FOR SOME TIME I DID NOT ANSWER THEIR CALLS AND IM ACTUALLY DOING GOOD TRADING ON MY OWN FOR A MONTH. I EARNED A PROFIT OF $10,000+. OR THEY JUST MANIPULATED AND LET ME WIN.

6. AFTER A MONTH OF NOT TALKING TO THEM, AND THEY SAW THAT I ALREADY MADE $10,000 PROFIT, THEY BOMBARDED ME WITH CALLS ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WILL JUST CONVINCE ME TO ADD MORE FUNDS SO I CAN TRADE BIGGER. YOSSI A NEW MANAGER WAS ASSIGNED TO ME, I THOUGHT HE IS BETTER THAN DAVID BUT HE ONLY URGED ME TO ADD MORE MONEY. I TOLD HIM THAT MY CREDIT CARD WAS ALREADY MAXED OUT. HE ASKED ME TO LOAN FROM MY BANKS INSTEAD AND EVEN PROVIDED ME THE TEL. NOS. OF THE BANKS SO I CAN APPLY FOR LOAN. IM ONCE AGAIN HYPNOTIZED AND I ADDED ANOTHER $7000 THEN AFTER JUST A WEEK, HE INSISTED ON OPENING MULTIPLE LOTS OF USD/RUB THAT ACCORDING TO HIM IT WILL SURELY GO DOWN BECAUSE THERE IS AN EVENT HAPPENING IN RUSSIA AT THAT TIME , I ASKED HIM HOW MANY LOTS SHOULD I OPEN AND HE SAID 9 LOTS. I ASKED HIM WHY 9 LOTS? OPENING 9 LOTS WILL PUT MY ACCOUNT AT RISK AS THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR THE MARGIN. HE IGNORED MY QUESTIONS TRUSTING HIM THAT THE USD/RUB WILL CERTAINLY GO DOWN AND WILL MAKE ME A BIG PROFIT. THATS A FRIDAY SO HE TOLD ME THAT WE WILL TALK AGAIN ON MONDAY. I WAS DEVASTATED TO SEE THAT USD/RUB WENT TO DIFFERENT DIRECTION AND PUT ME INTO DEEP **** AND CRASHING MY ACCOUNT!

WORSE IS, THE SOLUTION THAT KRIZZLE, (NEW ASSIGNED MANAGER COZ I GOT ANGRY WITH YOSSI) GAVE ME WAS TO ADD MORE FUNDS SO I CAN FILL UP AND REACH THE 100% MARGIN AGAIN. BUT BEFORE SHE DID THAT, SHE HUMILIATED ME FIRST, SHE TOLD ME THAT MY MONEY $32,000 IS NOTHING, AND THAT THEY EVEN HAVE CLIENTS WHO TRADES MORE THAN $100,000.00!

I CRIED TO HER AND BEGGED TO RETURN MY MONEY. SHE JUST OFFERED ME A 1000euros as SETTLEMENT FOR ANY COMPLAINTS AND THAT I WILL NOT WRITE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR COMPANY. AS PER CONTRACT, I WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY WITHIN 7-8 DAYS. ITS ALREADY 23 DAYS PASSED AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY WHICH MEANS THEY ALSO BREACHED THE CONTRACT.

I AM WARNING EVERYONE TO NEVER TRUST ETFINANCE. THEY ARE A SCAM, EVERYONE IS A CON, PRETENDING TO BE EDUCATED AND KIND AND HELPFUL BUT THEY ARE NOT. THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO YOU WITH ETFINANCE.

I WILL NOT STOP WRITING REVIEWS ABOUT THEM UNTIL THEY RETURN MY MONEY!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
THIS IS HOW ETFINANCE SCAMMED ME

1. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I TOLD THE AGENT THAT I AM A NEWBIE IN TRADING, DESPITE THAT INFO I GAVE, THEY MANIPULATED THE CREATION OF MY ACCOUNT LAST FEBRUARY 11, 2021 BY PROVIDING ME THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRES TO BE ABLE TO QUALIFY AND PROVED THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCES IN TRADING. I'M HESITANT BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE ANSWERS. AFTER THE ACCOUNT CREATION, THEY JUST LET ME TRADE STRAIGHT WITHOUT EXPLAINING EVERYTHING. NEVER EXPLAINED ABOUT THE SPREAD, SWAPS, HOW TO USE THE INDICATORS, HOW ARE THEY COMPUTED. THE TOOLS THAT SHOULD BE USED AS BASIS ON DECIDING WHAT ASSET TO BUY OR SELL, DESPITE MY MANY DEMANDS TO BE TRANSPARENT AND TO LAY DOWN ALL THE CARDS FOR ME BEFORE I TRADE.

2. POSTED INFORMATION ARE WRONG:
A. THEY MARKET AND ADVERTISE THAT THE STARTING AMOUNT/INITIAL FUND IS $500 BUT AS SOON AS YOUR ACCOUNT WAS APPROVED AND CREATED THEY WILL ASK YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY AND TO FUND IT FOR $!0,000.
B. POSTED SWAP RATE IS NOT TRUE
SINCE I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE SWAPS ARE BEING COMPUTED COZ NOBODY EXPLAINED IT TO ME DESPITE MANY INQUIRIES TO DIFFERENT AGENTS/MANAGERS AS THEY CALL THEMSELVES, LAST JUNE 11, 2021, I WROTE A DETAILED EMAIL WITH ATTACHED SCREENSHOT OF MY ACCOUNT, ASKING THEM WHY AM I BEING CHARGE THIS HIGH FOR THESE TWO ASSETS:
CAC-SEP21
Swap long/short @ -86.79466
I opened this last June 8th (Fri), I wrote them June 11th (3 days)
and I was being charged of -528.47 which means 176.1566/day and
NOT 86.79466.

FTSE- SEP21
Swap long/short @ -94.45024
I opened this last June 8th (3 days) only
and I was being charged of -667.75 which means 222.5833/day and
NOT 94.45024

STILL, THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION ,INSTEAD YOSSI TOLD ME TO FOCUS ON THE CURRENT MARKET AND DONT DWELL ON THE PAST SINCE I CLOSED IT ALREADY.

ONLY ON JUNE 17, 2021 WHEN MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY AT RISK AT 30% MARGIN LEVEL MS, KRIZZLE EXPLAINED THAT THEY HAVE TRIPLE SWAP EVERY WEDNESDAY BUT STILL ITS EXPENSIVE EVEN IF YOU DIVIDE IT BY 5 DAYS , I WAS OVERCHARGED!

3. INEFFICIENT SYSTEM
ONE OF THE FIRST ASSET I OPENED WAS ETHERIUM SO AFTER WAITING FOR SOME WEEKS IT EARNED MORE THAN $200 AND WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE IT, ITS NOT CLOSING UP. I ASKED FOR EXPLANATION, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY. SO I WAITED MORE TIME WHICH MEANS A BIGGER SWAP I HAVE TO PAY , LESS PROFIT FOR ME, BEFORE I FINALLY CLOSED IT.

4.. THEY NEVER GIVE OPTIONS IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS AT RISK ON HOW CAN YOU MINIMIZE YOUR LOSS. YOSSI TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO QUESTION THEM SPECIFICALLY AND THEY WILL JUST ANSWER. THEY WILL NOT SUGGEST OR WILL NEVER WARN YOU THAT DOING THIS OR DOING THAT WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON YOUR ACCOUNT., DESPITE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR FROM THEM THAT "IM HERE TO HELP YOU".

5. AGENTS/MANAGERS SHOUTS AT THEIR CLIENTS
I HAD ARGUMENTS WITH DAVID AND ADAM HIS MANAGER, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TEACHING ME ANYTHING AND THEY JUST KEEP ON TELLING ME TO JUST TRUST THEM, BECAUSE OF THIS, FOR SOME TIME I DID NOT ANSWER THEIR CALLS AND IM ACTUALLY DOING GOOD TRADING ON MY OWN FOR A MONTH. I EARNED A PROFIT OF $10,000+. OR THEY JUST MANIPULATED AND LET ME WIN.

6. AFTER A MONTH OF NOT TALKING TO THEM, AND THEY SAW THAT I ALREADY MADE $10,000 PROFIT, THEY BOMBARDED ME WITH CALLS ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WILL JUST CONVINCE ME TO ADD MORE FUNDS SO I CAN TRADE BIGGER. YOSSI A NEW MANAGER WAS ASSIGNED TO ME, I THOUGHT HE IS BETTER THAN DAVID BUT HE ONLY URGED ME TO ADD MORE MONEY. I TOLD HIM THAT MY CREDIT CARD WAS ALREADY MAXED OUT. HE ASKED ME TO LOAN FROM MY BANKS INSTEAD AND EVEN PROVIDED ME THE TEL. NOS. OF THE BANKS SO I CAN APPLY FOR LOAN. IM ONCE AGAIN HYPNOTIZED AND I ADDED ANOTHER $7000 THEN AFTER JUST A WEEK, HE INSISTED ON OPENING MULTIPLE LOTS OF USD/RUB THAT ACCORDING TO HIM IT WILL SURELY GO DOWN BECAUSE THERE IS AN EVENT HAPPENING IN RUSSIA AT THAT TIME , I ASKED HIM HOW MANY LOTS SHOULD I OPEN AND HE SAID 9 LOTS. I ASKED HIM WHY 9 LOTS? OPENING 9 LOTS WILL PUT MY ACCOUNT AT RISK AS THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR THE MARGIN. HE IGNORED MY QUESTIONS TRUSTING HIM THAT THE USD/RUB WILL CERTAINLY GO DOWN AND WILL MAKE ME A BIG PROFIT. THATS A FRIDAY SO HE TOLD ME THAT WE WILL TALK AGAIN ON MONDAY. I WAS DEVASTATED TO SEE THAT USD/RUB WENT TO DIFFERENT DIRECTION AND PUT ME INTO DEEP **** AND CRASHING MY ACCOUNT!

WORSE IS, THE SOLUTION THAT KRIZZLE, (NEW ASSIGNED MANAGER COZ I GOT ANGRY WITH YOSSI) GAVE ME WAS TO ADD MORE FUNDS SO I CAN FILL UP AND REACH THE 100% MARGIN AGAIN. BUT BEFORE SHE DID THAT, SHE HUMILIATED ME FIRST, SHE TOLD ME THAT MY MONEY $32,000 IS NOTHING, AND THAT THEY EVEN HAVE CLIENTS WHO TRADES MORE THAN $100,000.00!

I CRIED TO HER AND BEGGED TO RETURN MY MONEY. SHE JUST OFFERED ME A 1000euros as SETTLEMENT FOR ANY COMPLAINTS AND THAT I WILL NOT WRITE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR COMPANY. AS PER CONTRACT, I WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY WITHIN 7-8 DAYS. ITS ALREADY 23 DAYS PASSED AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY WHICH MEANS THEY ALSO BREACHED THE CONTRACT.

I AM WARNING EVERYONE TO NEVER TRUST ETFINANCE. THEY ARE A SCAM, EVERYONE IS A CON, PRETENDING TO BE EDUCATED AND KIND AND HELPFUL BUT THEY ARE NOT. THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO YOU WITH ETFINANCE.

I WILL NOT STOP WRITING REVIEWS ABOUT THEM UNTIL THEY RETURN MY MONEY!
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16864/www.etfinance.eu and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg