1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I m Not New Here, I have Been in Forex since 2012

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by Forex69Love, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Forex69Love

Forex69Love Recruit

Hello friends i m backed in forex after 3 years, last time i wiped my deposit with Ilan 1.6 EA do anyone have similar experience?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

One advice man, choose broker wisely and before you go live then, I suggest you check their review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews. Even you got the good reviews, you can check them with a small deposit first :)

7Bulletin likes this.
  3. 7Bulletin

7Bulletin Private, 1st Class

Hi there, welcome back to forex trading. First, you did a good thing to take a break after losing your money; that gave you time to recollect yourself and see what went wrong and why. Secondly, coming back is a brave step, I believe you are destined for greatness. Just be careful while chosing a broker or buying any EA services this time round

4. momo3HC

momo3HC Private, 1st Class

Welcome back mate. Once you not give up after this you`re motivated and learned from your mistakes. Good luck and profitable trading.

5. DaveT

DaveT Private, 1st Class

Hi and welcome back. EA's haven't changed much so best to learn it all for yourself instead on relying on others