• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I m trying to withdraw money from octa fx and it's pending yet .

I am having an issue with a company
Hi , my name is Binit choudhury , days back to back i have made withdrawal request from octafx and none of them were processed and was pending , i cancelled then again now I made a withdrawal request it is still on pending , i m really worried now , pls help me

Withdrawal request No. W6644616​

When you submitted the request?
Did you contact them via email or live chat?
I submitted the request many days earlier and it's been always pending and yesterday I submitted the request it's still going pending , and i did contacted them but they are just saying they will look up to this matter but they are not Providing any satisfactory answer.

Octa is a solid broker, so they are not going to scam you. I have done several withdrawals from them and a colleague has tens of thousands of euros with them.

Calm down and answer some questions please.

1. What method of deposit and withdrawal are you using?

2. How much are we talking about?

3. What is many days earlier? Please provide specific dates?

4. Is your account properly verified?

5. Please provide screenshots of correspondence.

Cancelling the withdrawal was a mistake - whatever the issue is, you have just reset it.

Octa is a solid broker, so they are not going to scam you. I have done several withdrawals from them and a colleague has tens of thousands of euros with them.

Calm down and answer some questions please.

1. What method of deposit and withdrawal are you using?

2. How much are we talking about?

3. What is many days earlier? Please provide specific dates?

4. Is your account properly verified?

5. Please provide screenshots of correspondence.

Cancelling the withdrawal was a mistake - whatever the issue is, you have just reset it.
1) I have done deposit and withdrawal by the UPI method connected by my bank .
2) i have applied for a withdrawal of 21$ and in the account I have $225
3)
4) my account is properly verified by my Id , and for sake , i have also done withdrawal for 2 times and they were successful and same goes with deposit so there's no way my acc is not verified .
5)

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_095216.jpg
    IMG_20220531_095216.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2022-05-31-00-23-16-145_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-31-00-23-16-145_com.android.chrome.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_2022-05-31-00-23-14-435_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-31-00-23-14-435_com.android.chrome.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2022-05-31-09-56-44-089_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-31-09-56-44-089_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 83
And obviously due to fear i have cancelled my withdrawal cause it was over a day and so and it wasn't getting processed so I was worried about it , but now again the same is happening the processing is not yet done .

Ok, to put your mind at ease, they are not going to steal your $225.

There are often legitimate reasons for withdrawals taking time. I am not familiar with UPI method but I have a lot of experience with withdrawals at most brokers out there and I have had brokers take up to a week to action a withdrawal. You never really know where a lot of these brokers actually work from, so things like public holidays, weekends, or even staff shortages can create issues or backlogs.

Unlike deposits, withdrawals are generally manually processed(apart from a handful of brokers), and this can take time.

I would suggest giving it at least 3 business as that is their stated timeline. If they have a reason for rejecting the withdrawal, they will let you know.

And obviously due to fear i have cancelled my withdrawal cause it was over a day and so and it wasn't getting processed so I was worried about it , but now again the same is happening the process
Ok, to put your mind at ease, they are not going to steal your $225.

There are often legitimate reasons for withdrawals taking time. I am not familiar with UPI method but I have a lot of experience with withdrawals at most brokers out there and I have had brokers take up to a week to action a withdrawal. You never really know where a lot of these brokers actually work from, so things like public holidays, weekends, or even staff shortages can create issues or backlogs.

Unlike deposits, withdrawals are generally manually processed(apart from a handful of brokers), and this can take time.

I would suggest giving it at least 3 business as that is their stated timeline. If they have a reason for rejecting the withdrawal, they will let you know.
Okay than I'll wait , and I'll inform the updates .

Back