I Need some guidance

Practice!

It's really good to try different brokers with different platforms, because experience is the most important. But after trying, I think, it's better to find THE ONE, that suits you best - who has a reputation in the financial market, where the customer care support is very good and of course, it must be safe and reliable! :)

Hey Guys!!
I need a broker where I can download a demo that doesn't expire :hissyfit:
Does anyone know about a broker with that specification?

Hi there joelpips! :)

I have the same concern such as what you have but I did my research on the net but I found nothing about a demo account that doesn't expire.Some expire after 90 days but can be extended for 3-4 more weeks. I found it inthe link below. You can try it if you want to.;)

Metatrader 4 | Automated Forex Trading | MT4 Software

Hey Guys!!
I need a broker where I can download a demo that doesn't expire :hissyfit:
Does anyone know about a broker with that specification?

hello joelpips !:)

I am not sure if you are but I am a newbie. We have the same concern about demo accounts so I did my research on the net but found nothing that offers demo account that doesn't expire. What I found was demo account that can be used for free for 90 days and can be extended only for 3-4 weeks. You can try it on the link below. ;)

Metatrader 4 | Automated Forex Trading | MT4 Software

Last edited:
Hi, joelpips!

You can always try different brokers and different demo accounts. Now I use Real Trade, they have demo accounts too.

Definite demos help to grow yourself matured. The best investment is always the investment on your brain. Without a doubt, Forex trading needs much more than just a few guidelines or tips to be successful. Experience, knowledge, capital, fortitude, and even some help of luck are all crucial in one’s success in the FX market. if you lose in a trade, do not lose the experience in it. Learn from your mistakes and regain your position in the next trade.

Ok, you may try Real Trade Group and download their demo.

re-i need guidiance

The best advice one can give you is that you be cautious, its good you are in forexpeace army try and review brokers from what people have said about them, them same applies to EA's and other software's so you don't regret anything. learn from others mistake and be wise.

looking for demo that does not expire to me is no what you should bother yourself with, you upload as many demo accounts when one expires or when your account runs out. ok

I met a MIG- a broker from Switzerland last week!

Hi! I'm trading in a demo still, I am a female trader, I'm 23 and just moved back to Michigan from California to spend time with my family members who are getting old :( I friend introduced me to trading forex about a month back, and if it's a good as everyone makes it sound, I'll be entering an account using an EA in the next month. There's a company I've been introduced to (i'm not sure i can mention their name), and they are the first EA on the market to use Fibonacci. Their return on their managed account is up almost 90% since april! Pretty cool!
I'm sure I won't put a whole lot in to begin with, probably a few hundred dollars, I don't have a whole lot to risk!

So i drove up to the Moneyshow in Toronto, CA with a few of the traders who created that EA... it wasn't too bad... but it really wasn't all that great. the only booth that even pertained to forex trading was MIG out of Switzerland. Everybody else was selling crap... and mostly Canadian crap so it didn't really pertain to me. But- it was cool to be in a place where people around me actually knew what trading forex was! Even one of our taxi drivers has an account! So funny!

The best learning I've gotten is from interviews with traders. http://forexpipster.com has a series of trader interviews that I found worthwhile. Basically it's finding ways of looking at the market differently rather than the same old way everyone looks at the market.

Back