I need to meet with a IB (Introducing Broker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Sounds like Eva Top Forex wants to hire people to telemarket for your company. It also looks like Eva chose to ignore the point about "Anyone promoting a brokerage or IB in this area of the forums risks a fatal encounter with SpamCat." I made above.

I have a simple rule. NEVER place a cent in any investment that cold calls you. Any good investment wouldn't need to resort to tactics like this.

Even better, if EVERYONE refused to do any business with any company that does cold calling, we could end the whole telemarketing industry within a few months.

As Pharaoh said, IBs are only good if they offer rebates. Otherwise, there don't seem to be a point going through an IB.

actually once i had the idea to team up with other ib as well.. cause one thing is for sure... we have an advanced experiance of the branch

As Pharaoh said, IBs are only good if they offer rebates. Otherwise, there don't seem to be a point going through an IB.
Yes this one benefit trade throuh IB usually offer rebate system, if any trader play scalping and they expert as scalping, trade with IB will giving additional pips from rebate system because usually IB will giving few pips in every transaction that made.

Yes this one benefit trade throuh IB usually offer rebate system, if any trader play scalping and they expert as scalping, trade with IB will giving additional pips from rebate system because usually IB will giving few pips in every transaction that made.

It is a good source of income for us if we can get Rebates in our trading and we also have to remember this fact that in the trading business main thing is income :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back