Multis vs Justforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in a different thread for Just Forex however please note the one license this broker had is revoked. This company also does business as JF Global Limited and IPCTrade Inc. At one point both companies claimed to be registered and regulated but the Belize License has been revoked and it a high probability the FSA also revoked whatever license these clowns had for SVG!

• JF Global Limited is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, with registration # 23993 by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
  • IPCTrade Inc. is located at: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize. They are regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) #120247.

View attachment 64639

View attachment 64640

View attachment 64641

View attachment 64642

View attachment 64643

JustForex has been banned in Spain by its local regulator CNMV:

“JUSTFOREX is not authorised to provide the investment services , which include investment advice, or to provide the auxiliary services in relation to the financial instruments, including, for those purposes, foreign currency transactions.”

View attachment 64644
no wonder why they had such terrible service and scared to respond to any thread. They even fake their license.

1620634217402.png

Update for you guys. There are more and more thread about Justforex on the Internet now.

You guys can check my lastest file. I add all the monthly statement from the first days I traded with Justforex. During Jan 2020 to Feb 2021, I have deposited over $100k and the amount taken by Justforex was 77,966.73.
I strongly ask @JustForexcom to show up and respond to my thread.

Attachments

• fullstatement.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
@FPA Forums Team please invite Justforex on this thread. It over a week now, I can not wait for them any longer.
I also send detailed deposit/withdraw statement of all accounts. By having these documents, I hope Just forex can come clean for their sins.

Attachments

• Dec 2020 - Feb 2021.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
@Ngọc Sinh
--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them already (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Please upload statement evidence for each account you have.

------------------

--> did you research the business model JustForex used before depositing any of your hard earned money?
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers?per-page=50
My account was verified in Nov, 2020 and I didnt trade for 2 months:
december.png

November.png

Then I start deposit money in Jan 2020
January.png

net deposit of this month is 11.762,50 USD
My trading existed for another month before being delete
february.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back